Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
I see skin rocks are now giving away freebie ultraviolet with two purchases of SR.
How’s things going Ma hirons at skin rocks towers? ;)
Isn’t that a strange thing for a brand to do?
For example, you wouldn’t see Trinny giving away a free Garnier Micellar water with two purchases of Trinny London products.
It’s bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Why does she try to make her incredibly unattractive family “happen” and why do her husband and sons model themselves on d’Artagnan?

• Haha

SUPyo

How has this clown convinced people that they should listen to what she has to say about beauty and skin care?

1716868529911.png
1716868403474.png
1716868446632.png

She's a counter girl that got lucky connecting with the right people "in the industry" 🙄. And women are gobbling her shite up, forking over their money for overpriced bs. So gross.

The second hand embarrassment I get from just looking at her shove her weird big face in this photo is almost unbearable.

1716868494486.png

• Wow
  • Haha

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
Well they'll be a handful of die hard Freaks running out and placing an order. So that next times Hirons does a meet and greet at Space NK, they can show how devoted they are whilst wearing a kitbag handbag, something camo and a fucked up skin barrier
Haddock will be buying one for her hospital trips
---
an illustration of the difference between Trinny and Hirons. I bought a Trinny product which didn’t live up to the hype in my view. I messaged them asking if I could return it having used it once. They responded promptly “of course, we’re sorry you’re disappointed, please keep the product and we’ll refund you today”. Imagine if you’d said the same thing to Skin Rocks, the response would be “you’re using it wrong”

• Heart

OnlyPassingThrough

Gosh the reviews on that podcast! 3.7/5 is not impressive. She's finally finding out the effects of her behaviour outside of her echo chamber and I would imagine it will wound her deeply, despite her protestations that she doesn't give a sh*t about what people say.

• Heart

Libertine1975

VIP Member
A kit full of sample sizes when the original kit was made of full sizes because of the waste caused by mini products you get in advent calenders...

• Wow
  • Sick

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I’m just in Liberty now and the 3 sales ladies on Oafs counter are on their phones and chatting with each other. Absolutely no customers. I just bought a lovely tinted eye cream from the very busy Trinny counter 😂
Isn’t it unprofessional to be on your mobile on the shop floor?

Reactions: 22

Shelly333

Did Hirons write this or Ava, real class act. Or she is just stupid allowing her publicity team do it with her approval? Just like her poo remarks. A real luxury brand.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

donutwitch

Chatty Member
This is beyond cringe. Wtf does Denise Welch have to do with beauty and skincare, which is what her podcast is allegedly about. Whoever is managing/representing Caroline should be ashamed, this is a complete carcrash of an idea. I wouldn’t be surprised if they decided to do a podcast based on the fact a connection knew she could get SJP via ROC, and they’ve cobbled the rest of the series around that without any plan or idea how to make a series out of it.

• Haha
  • Heart

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
I'm sure there was a day, not so long ago, when Hirons pretty much spat out that she'd never make or sell flannels, and that it was best to get them from John Lewis or somewhere.

Whatisgoingoninworld

She was at 800 k followers at one point and she has lost 50k over the last few years. So instead of gaining followers she is losing. She is insufferable and I’m glad the podcast is finally reflecting how fucking shit she is. You can’t get more people when you are just a mean person and it shows.
---
Should copy trinny in her attitude rather than products and shiny dresses

• Haha

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
Not to compare the two (light years and galaxies apart tbh), but Dolly Parton said "It takes a lot of money to look this cheap," and with Hirons that's true except without the grace, self awareness, incisiveness or humour that Parton has. Hirons has gone from "never spend more on a bag than on skincare" -which was a glibly patronising thing to begin with- to never showing up without a £££££ designer bag while bemoaning the cost of living crisis and pushing basic formulas at luxe prices to her brainwashed or self-esteem-decimated followers.

She's made an entire cohort of women feel like shit about their skin and how they look (and that's not mentioning the regular ageist barbs she spews) but doesn't hold herself to her own exacting standards. When will the caul fall from the Freaks eyes wtr her behaviour?

• Heart

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
So, haircare products and travel sizes, two things Hirons has scrunched her face up at mention of previously being in kits or her business umbrella are both included. For (probably) the millionth time today: Hirons is a complete hypocrite.

And for £75? M&S and Look Fantastic have similar for way way less and with a decent range of products. Heck, if you're desperate to burn some money you could also wait a week or whatever for Cult Beauty or Space NK to do one of their inevitable big GWP sets with a minimum spend, plus you'd get to re-up on something else you probably use.

The Freaks should be renamed The Lemmings, tbh.

• Heart

youncer

The TS posting is also engagement farming, I'm sure of it. She's seeing how it spikes whenever she posts about her and can't resist a cheap boost to her stats. But yes if Healy was still copping off with TS you can bet she would have been right in there begging for tickets and desperately hob nobbing with whoever she could get her hands on. And finally, saying "I just don't get it" about music is infantile. You don't have to like everything. Just move on.

But it seems to be a comment very often directed at TS. They can't stand to see how successful she is so they have to make out something is fundamentally wrong with the situation. They are right and everyone else must be wrong. Music is subjective. And anyway this is from the woman who went to see Nickelback!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21