Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant exploring her teeth with her tongue is :sick:
And I'm so bored of her justifying every holiday and extravagant purchase with 'Jim and I didn't have a holiday for 25 years OKAY???' Who cares?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Has anybody got any Trinny product reccomendations?
After someone posting here when it was Trinnys birthday sale I brought the mini’s so I could try and that I could use when I went away. I used the match to me skin care so I knew which products should be best suited to me and brought the minis as Ive said. I really liked it all, if I had to recommend just one product it’d be plump up.

Reactions: 4
just ordered some Trinny minis! Excited to try them. I have a feeling there will be nothing to interest me in this latest CH kit!
Even if there was something in the kit I’d be interested in I wouldn’t buy it on principle.
I hope you enjoy your minis. Even if you don’t they’re nice receptacles for decanting when away.

I also forgot to add she’s said she has some Korean beauty in the kit. Another turn up as she’s said she knows nothing about Korean beauty and she’s not interested. Looks like there’s a Zelen’s.

Reactions: 13
After watching her last reel Ma Hirons I feel sad for her. She is the most uncouth person I can think off, with her dyson fan up her jacksy (to quote), complaining about the heat. Perhaps she needs to learn how to keep the heat out of your house, easy to do in an older pile. To her binge eating, picking her teeth with tongue, to the rant about people enjoying Glastonbury because they are all liars or on coke. She’d rather watch it on TV so she can pause it to make a cup of tea just like Jesus intended. Ava came home wearing some of her clothes onto the re-opening her fridge with a tour repeating exclaiming what did her boys eat whilst her and Jim were away on holiday as there’s nothing in it. Pink wine no one drinks that - well Hirons obviously someone did as there’s a used bottle of it, conclusion boys ate Nando’s. Also in her dm’s someone says she shouldn’t complain as lots of folk can’t afford holiday’s well they can do one as Jim and her had only 2 holidays in xxx years. Plus the bit about Mississippi.
she’s such a charmer really heading up a skin care business that you want folk to buy into. Her PR team must hold their heads in their hands. If I was a corporate business would I want to buy into that with Hirons as the figure head, I think not.
I really think she is struggling mentally or on drugs or booze. As somebody said that series of rants was unhinged and she was slurring in the last podcast. And no hype about the kit launch today unless I’ve missed it? She’s lost interest
---
So something is incoming...there's no mention of anything without a financial incentive
But Nadine and Sali have got collabs with Superdrug?

Reactions: 7
Has anybody got any Trinny product reccomendations?
I've tried and liked the bha - which was a surprise to me as i dont usually tolerate bha products - and the Overnight Sensation retinal. Didn't like the other (blemish prone/clearing) retinal despite having very blemished, textured and acne blessed skin as my standard setting. As others have suggested, best try the minis as ymmv!

Reactions: 2
I don’t think that’s Ruth’s old kitchen in those stories ,is it? and those stairs behind ma’s big old head look modern.

Why does she think presenting herself like that is relatable, she’s a slob.
I didn’t think so either. I can’t see her getting sushi delivered late down in the countryside!

She’s bored and hasn’t got Jim for company so she’s scoffing sushi and slagging the general public off in the London pad 🙄

Reactions: 5
I watched her ranting stories. She is so absolutely revolting and uncouth. You just know that she and her revolting family lie around comparing their farts.

• Haha
Did any of you realise that she has four children? I've never heard her mention it before. Really surprised. And hot hellish summer pregnancies, too. Shes never ever mentioned that before either.
/s

"This ain't a tan, I'm just hot" - that is definitely, as we laypersons call it, a fucken lie.

"I grew up in Mississippi" - and yet apparently doesn't know the difference between locs and braids? Oh. Yeah. That part of Mississippi. (Also calling bullshit on her "growing up" there)

duck me, those reels. She needs to get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Haven't listened to it but it's obvious she's trying to make Ava, or all of the smelly spawn, 'happen' somehow.
Having X amount of followers on instagram really doesn’t mean anything these days, as the majority buy them!
How does instagram support this?
It is so easy. It is easy to generate likes too!

Reactions: 5
Those stories were unhinged. Any opportunity to mention she has 4 kids and *grew up* in Mississippi 🙄 she’s a right dose. She’s angry all the bleeping time, it’s not normal. And showing the contents of her fridge basically so she could show how big her kitchen is is tragic. Everything is all about her all of the time. She is vile and her family are all vile spongers.

Reactions: 15
She’ll be raging that Trinny has 40% off today. In Hirons mind she’ll believe it was done deliberately not that it was probably planned months in advance - no Hirons is the only one who plans months in advance, the rest of the beauty businesses only do their promotions to compete with her! 🙄

• Haha
West London / Liverpool / Mississippi / Ireland / Wherever The duck Else Takes Her Fancy. Born and bred, don't you know. Dyed in the wool, 'til she dies, never a truer more authentic resident of those mean streets. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is so full of tit it would be amusing if it weren't so bloody annoying. "Anywhere East of there is Essex". Total ignoramus. I hope her tit Kit bombs this week.

Reactions: 7