Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took one for the team and listened to this week’s podcast. High/low lights were Hirons referring to Amber’s braided hair as ‘locks’, Amber saying that 2 or 3 of her ride or die products were by Dr Sturm 🤭, Hirons continually referencing Ava 🙄, Hirons acting like they are best mates (evergreen, be prepared for her to turn on you Amber). Then in the question bit, Hirons telling a story about Ava, in which Ava pointed at herself and said to some bloke ‘what about *this* makes you think I’d settle’ (Hirons then referred to her as ‘my queen’🤢), Hirons not allowing Amber to answer any questions because she was too busy saying how she couldn’t answer the question because these things simply wouldn’t happen to her, Hirons slurring her words then saying it’s because she’s ‘had a lovely cup of tea’ (yeah, I don’t know either), and loads more

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Well they'll be a handful of die hard Freaks running out and placing an order. So that next times Hirons does a meet and greet at Space NK, they can show how devoted they are whilst wearing a kitbag handbag, something camo and a fucked up skin barrier
Haddock will be buying one for her hospital trips
---
an illustration of the difference between Trinny and Hirons. I bought a Trinny product which didn’t live up to the hype in my view. I messaged them asking if I could return it having used it once. They responded promptly “of course, we’re sorry you’re disappointed, please keep the product and we’ll refund you today”. Imagine if you’d said the same thing to Skin Rocks, the response would be “you’re using it wrong”

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Haddock will be buying one for her hospital trips
---
an illustration of the difference between Trinny and Hirons. I bought a Trinny product which didn’t live up to the hype in my view. I messaged them asking if I could return it having used it once. They responded promptly “of course, we’re sorry you’re disappointed, please keep the product and we’ll refund you today”. Imagine if you’d said the same thing to Skin Rocks, the response would be “you’re using it wrong”
Haddock has updated her minions in her group that's she's finished treatment. She'll still buy once as she's desperate for Hirons approval and attention. Whereas from the outside in Hirons holds her in contempt most of the time

Re Trinny's customer service, that's how it should be done. I had a problem with Space NK and an order not being sent out. They kept me updated, gave me some indulge credit and when it was finally delivered I asked what the delay was, they were honest and said they didn't know then gave me a discount voucher

Your experience and mine would be completely different with skin rocks

"It's been sent out , wait"
"You must have given us the wrong address"
" The cream works for everyone"
" I think you'll find you're in the minority"
"Refund ....Ha Ha never going to happen"

Then Hirons and or her school children finding you on social media as you have dared to leave a less than sparkingly review and hounding you
"

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Tomorrow maybe interesting as Trinny has something exciting coming tomorrow and it’s not a drill and of course yet another kitmas from Ma Hirons.

I also noticed that all reference to Wimbledon has been omitted from the gruesome PR.

Reactions: 4
She’s back and live every 5 minutes, she must have something to sell tomorrow. So far we've had her stuffing her face with takeaway, reliving all four births (she was pregnant through the summer ya know) and tales of growing up in Mississippi where it was hot 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s back and live every 5 minutes, she must have something to sell tomorrow. So far we've had her stuffing her face with takeaway, reliving all four births (she was pregnant through the summer ya know) and tales of growing up in Mississippi where it was hot 🤣
She left America when she was 7! Growing up my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That series of rants is unhinged. It starts with a general complaint about the heat, then evolves into complaining at her followers for being martyrs, suggesting the obvious and expressing concern.

Also I don't understand how a cavernous room like her kitchen can be hot - it's enormous with a high ceiling, judging by this pic. Surely that creates a natural breeze?

And as for Ava borrowing her clothes, as if. It's another thing she says to make out they are a similar size and she has such modern taste. A handbag is not 'clothes'.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Ruth repeatedly said her house in Bath was always freezing cold so god knows why Hirons is hot. Probably anger at something or someone.
Hate it when she picks food out her teeth with her tongue.
---
How badly she represents herself on social media (ye ye we know you don't care what anyone thinks fathead) so who on earth would want to buy anything from her? Surely the freaks are seeing the light now??

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I took one for the team and listened to this week’s podcast. High/low lights were Hirons referring to Amber’s braided hair as ‘locks’, Amber saying that 2 or 3 of her ride or die products were by Dr Sturm 🤭, Hirons continually referencing Ava 🙄, Hirons acting like they are best mates (evergreen, be prepared for her to turn on you Amber). Then in the question bit, Hirons telling a story about Ava, in which Ava pointed at herself and said to some bloke ‘what about *this* makes you think I’d settle’ (Hirons then referred to her as ‘my queen’🤢), Hirons not allowing Amber to answer any questions because she was too busy saying how she couldn’t answer the question because these things simply wouldn’t happen to her, Hirons slurring her words then saying it’s because she’s ‘had a lovely cup of tea’ (yeah, I don’t know either), and loads more
I watched the Amber Q & A. Hirons at her most obnoxious and that is saying something. Amber seems quite pleasant and interesting (if we ever could ever hear what she said) but Oaf shouts over her, answers all the 'questions' first at length and of course bangs on about her completely unremarkable family.
And at one point she says she likes Superdrug as they don't do prescriptions so you get less old people there (nice). Eh? My two local Superdrugs do prescriptions and have a pharmacy.
And the Ava 'what makes you think I'd settle' anecdote is so bleeping cringe.
Also Oaf proudly banged on about how Ava doesn't know if she wants children, and how she (Oaf) thinks that's great as there should be no expectation for women to have children. Next breath - 'I say to her don't get married, just be happy, and give me a grandkid at some point' 🤪 Can she not hear herself?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t think that’s Ruth’s old kitchen in those stories ,is it? and those stairs behind ma’s big old head look modern.

Why does she think presenting herself like that is relatable, she’s a slob.

Reactions: 8
Her ageism and sexism at this point is a bleeping feature not a bug. I don't get why nobody pushes back on it in her circle. She's an older, woman ffs. Can she not hear herself?

Ava is a plague. Even anecdotes about her are cringe af. Dull dull dull mediocrity.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I watched the Amber Q & A. Hirons at her most obnoxious and that is saying something. Amber seems quite pleasant and interesting (if we ever could ever hear what she said) but Oaf shouts over her, answers all the 'questions' first at length and of course bangs on about her completely unremarkable family.
And at one point she says she likes Superdrug as they don't do prescriptions so you get less old people there (nice). Eh? My two local Superdrugs do prescriptions and have a pharmacy.
And the Ava 'what makes you think I'd settle' anecdote is so bleeping cringe.
Also Oaf proudly banged on about how Ava doesn't know if she wants children, and how she (Oaf) thinks that's great as there should be no expectation for women to have children. Next breath - 'I say to her don't get married, just be happy, and give me a grandkid at some point' 🤪 Can she not hear herself?
Interestingly she’s been very very specific about Superdrug being her shop of choice on the podcast. In several different episodes

• Wow
I don’t think that’s Ruth’s old kitchen in those stories ,is it? and those stairs behind ma’s big old head look modern.

Why does she think presenting herself like that is relatable, she’s a slob.
Unless she's moved from Fulham, I think that is Ruth's kitchen. Her Fulham kitchen was tiny

Reactions: 3
Interestingly she’s been very very specific about Superdrug being her shop of choice on the podcast. In several different episodes
Nadine Baggott has a working relationship with Superdrug. She's done collabs and is always (maybe slight exaggeration) filming herself in the shop. I wonder if old marionette lines Hirons is looking to oust her as revenge for Baggers taking This Morning from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After watching her last reel Ma Hirons I feel sad for her. She is the most uncouth person I can think off, with her dyson fan up her jacksy (to quote), complaining about the heat. Perhaps she needs to learn how to keep the heat out of your house, easy to do in an older pile. To her binge eating, picking her teeth with tongue, to the rant about people enjoying Glastonbury because they are all liars or on coke. She’d rather watch it on TV so she can pause it to make a cup of tea just like Jesus intended. Ava came home wearing some of her clothes onto the re-opening her fridge with a tour repeating exclaiming what did her boys eat whilst her and Jim were away on holiday as there’s nothing in it. Pink wine no one drinks that - well Hirons obviously someone did as there’s a used bottle of it, conclusion boys ate Nando’s. Also in her dm’s someone says she shouldn’t complain as lots of folk can’t afford holiday’s well they can do one as Jim and her had only 2 holidays in xxx years. Plus the bit about Mississippi.
she’s such a charmer really heading up a skin care business that you want folk to buy into. Her PR team must hold their heads in their hands. If I was a corporate business would I want to buy into that with Hirons as the figure head, I think not.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Fab that Trinny has a 48 hour sale. Took the opportunity to replenish my peptide serum which has just run out, and the moisturiser which can't have much left in it 😊 Looking forward to a nice little jeering session later when Hirons' tit Kit is revealed. I did see on an email this morning there's a Lancome sunscreen (called SPF by Hirons of course. It bugs the hell out of me when people refer to sunscreen as Sun Protection Factor 🙄). I had an awful allergic reaction to a Lancome eye cream years ago...

Reactions: 5