Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this on Trinny’s Instagram. I love how she’s being so positive about Taylor Swift and I’d like to think Trinny saying “She is a woman who supports over women and in my mind there’s nothing better” is a dig at Ma Hirons.
IMG_0815.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I cringe so much when women do this kind of thing. I'm able to take the most flattering selfie ever. No filters, just angles and lighting. I'd never post them online though because I don't actually look like that. The worst offenders are the ones who use an over the top blurring filter and go 'not bad for 61' 61 what, pixels per square inch?😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So Shitmas™️ released on 27th June and then on 2nd July there‘s a new Skin Crock™️ product launch. 🙄
The fact that the majority of people get paid at the end of the month is purely coincidental.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Shitmas™️ released on 27th June and then on 2nd July there‘s a new Skin Crock™️ product launch. 🙄
The fact that the majority of people get paid at the end of the month is purely coincidental.
The freaks happinesses there's a new tit product category™️ was puke inducing. "It's a vit c" "no it's an SPF" repeated 70 billion times

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I don't understand why she wants to deny the timing of kits or new products are done around pay day. It's surely just good marketing? "Of course I time the kits around pay day, I want you all to have the opportunity to enjoy them and who has money left half way through the month?" She can totally sell that as a "I just don't want you to miss out babes" opportunity.

Reactions: 18
Apparently Trinny is going to be a guest Dragon on the next series of Dragon’s Den. 😁

Brace yourselves people, Narc rage alert… 🚨
Poor Jim stuck on holiday with Hirons when she hears the news. 😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Hirons actually posting where her sparkly jackets are from and we have to be told “SHE PAID FOR THEM!” I thought they was from a fancy dress shop or the Sesame Street big bird collection 🤣🤣 I would’ve sent them back as they do Hirons no favours.

IMG_0848.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Apparently Trinny is going to be a guest Dragon on the next series of Dragon’s Den. 😁

Brace yourselves people, Narc rage alert… 🚨
Poor Jim stuck on holiday with Hirons when she hears the news. 😮
There’s been quite a few questions about neck cream and on her recent Q&A a specific question about Trinnys neck cream, and Hirons is obviously reining it in when it’s comes to Trinny as her reply “if you feel you need a neck cream, then use it” or words to that effect, so she must have realised the damage she caused herself over the micro needling and trashing Trinny by name. As well as us punters not liking it I’d suggest that’s it’s had a back lash within the industry too.

I’ve liked seeing the guest presenters on dragons den as they bring a different dynamic, so it’ll be interesting to see. I have thought for a while that’s Hirons is not popular with the media industry as she doesn’t seem to appear these days and really why would you when there are much nicer people you can ask to come on. Even good morning asked the which people to come on to talk about the sunscreen rather that hideous hypocrite Hirons.

Reactions: 7
There’s been quite a few questions about neck cream and on her recent Q&A a specific question about Trinnys neck cream, and Hirons is obviously reining it in when it’s comes to Trinny as her reply “if you feel you need a neck cream, then use it” or words to that effect, so she must have realised the damage she caused herself over the micro needling and trashing Trinny by name. As well as us punters not liking it I’d suggest that’s it’s had a back lash within the industry too.

I’ve liked seeing the guest presenters on dragons den as they bring a different dynamic, so it’ll be interesting to see. I have thought for a while that’s Hirons is not popular with the media industry as she doesn’t seem to appear these days and really why would you when there are much nicer people you can ask to come on. Even good morning asked the which people to come on to talk about the sunscreen rather that hideous hypocrite Hirons.
I agree, she seems to be getting the cold shoulder everywhere. Karma

Reactions: 8

Why was she booted off This Morning? Was it something to do with Which? magazine?
I only wonder because in her latest which? rant she said a few times 'when I was on This Morning I said about Which, and turns out I was right' so I wondered if she was still sour grapes about it (I may be entirely wrong).

Reactions: 5
Why was she booted off This Morning? Was it something to do with Which? magazine?
I only wonder because in her latest which? rant she said a few times 'when I was on This Morning I said about Which, and turns out I was right' so I wondered if she was still sour grapes about it (I may be entirely wrong).
Her real target audience is the intersection of 'can't think for themselves' and 'more money than sense'. She would have had to recommend mainly Superdrug/Sainsbury level products on TM, so it would have been inconsistent to have one channel where she was recommending £100+ creams, and one where she recommended £5 stuff, both getting the supposedly equal Hirons stamp of approval. Plus as well there's no money in TM for Hirons - no commission, product profit, affiliate links...why bother getting out of bed?

It's a tough gig being a self proclaimed expert in a subject which requires no actual expertise, so they probably found her as annoying as we do. That too 😂

Reactions: 11
Hirons actually posting where her sparkly jackets are from and we have to be told “SHE PAID FOR THEM!” I thought they was from a fancy dress shop or the Sesame Street big bird collection 🤣🤣 I would’ve sent them back as they do Hirons no favours.

View attachment 3017612
Well they'll be a handful of die hard Freaks running out and placing an order. So that next times Hirons does a meet and greet at Space NK, they can show how devoted they are whilst wearing a kitbag handbag, something camo and a fucked up skin barrier

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9