Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there you go!!
Loving the work from
Space Nk x
---
I really wanted to see the video of when pixiwoo interviewed her and she actually looked like a troll! Does anybody remember her disgusting red walls?
Afore mentioned video has since been archived, such a shame. It would have provided many laughs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hilarious she’s launching a Vitamin C when not too long ago on a live , she said she didn’t really use or rate vitamin C anymore but hey , she’s got the mortgage to pay on Ruth’s old house 😜

Reactions: 5
There was one earlier of a 48 year old with a photo saying “thank you to CH for my skin”. It’s sad really that at that age they still need validation from a bunch of strangers.
It is sad, even when I was a freak I only posted occasionally for product recs

The whole narrative of "how CH has improved my skin" "I'm 50 but look 20 thanks to CH and SPF" and tagging her thinking she'll reply and sort out broken sinks etc is so disingenuous as well as childish

The best thing I did for my skin and mind was ignore the whole acid exfoliating every day and I've not once screwed my barrier. Getting rid of skincare from the kits I'd never use or could afford to replace was liberating.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We really should normalise that looking your own age is not a sin or a proclamation of hagdom. Why is it such an insult (just for women) if we don't look years, nay, decades younger? I hate it.

The same "oh i got carded and I'm [YOU'D NEVER BELIEVE IT BUT I AM number between 30 and 80]!!!!!!" people are the same ones having bleeping panic attacks about how they wear their socks now, so they look younger than a Millenial, because now even being a Millenial is "too old". FFS there's really not enough time in the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If I were Jim I’d be asking why, when on his birthday holiday, she’s doing an Insta Q&A. She must be very very bored. And she’s live again on Thursday, coincidence that she’s shilling a kit then 🤣 why oh why do the freaks not see through her?

We really should normalise that looking your own age is not a sin or a proclamation of hagdom. Why is it such an insult (just for women) if we don't look years, nay, decades younger? I hate it.

The same "oh i got carded and I'm [YOU'D NEVER BELIEVE IT BUT I AM number between 30 and 80]!!!!!!" people are the same ones having bleeping panic attacks about how they wear their socks now, so they look younger than a Millenial, because now even being a Millenial is "too old". FFS there's really not enough time in the day.
This reminds me that I must read this book. I'd heard of it and mentioned it before (this snippet is from an article by Eva Wiseman in The Guardian about eyelashes).
Clare Chambers thesis is that a lot of woman have in their heads the 'ideal' of how they should look - how you are supposed to look. This ideal image is usually of when you were in your early 20s, when you were probably thin and wrinkle free. Getting older, fatter, wrinklier is straying from what you SHOULD be and is a bit shameful as you are letting yourself and everyone else down as they have to look at your foulness. Looking at photos of younger you and mourning that person is so sad. We sometimes are almost apologetic at 50 for not looking like we are 20. It's so sad.

Screenshot_20240624_184812.jpg

Reactions: 9
Another tit kit. Honestly I can hardly wait (not!) to see what's in it. You'd really have thought Hirons, or someone who she employs - oh maybe not they're probably too scared - so OK, her accountant, might have talked to her about diminishing returns 🤔

I mean a lot of freaks, like me, have seen the light and no longer buy her garbage - but in an already saturated skincare market, Hirons is over-saturating her own market. Literally sabotaging herself. Why TF can't she see that?

Another tit kit. Honestly I can hardly wait (not!) to see what's in it. You'd really have thought Hirons, or someone who she employs - oh maybe not they're probably too scared - so OK, her accountant, might have talked to her about diminishing returns 🤔

I mean a lot of freaks, like me, have seen the light and no longer buy her garbage - but in an already saturated skincare market, Hirons is over-saturating her own market. Literally sabotaging herself. Why TF can't she see that?
I think she’ll put her new product, prob a Vit C serum, in the kit to help sell it

Reactions: 7
Hilarious she’s launching a Vitamin C when not too long ago on a live , she said she didn’t really use or rate vitamin C anymore but hey , she’s got the mortgage to pay on Ruth’s old house 😜

I see the work experience kids wrote the SM post again: “…prevent the damage of free radical damage, …”. Sloppy.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Made the mistake of watching the Amber Gill podcast. Nothing to do with Amber but omg Hirons was appalling. Talking about herself CONSTANTLY. At times it was genuinely hard to tell who was interviewing who - banging on about her ADHD and Ava and feck knows what.
Also the gall of her saying she (Hirons) always supports women - often asked 'Whitney or Britney?' and she'll say 'not getting into that' as she'll never put another woman down 😂 Btw this followed an anecdote about how when she was a beauty therapist she hated waxing 'fannies' especially when one woman had a lot of pubic hair. She had to trim it first. The horror :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Yikes I can stomach some of hirons stuff to see how off the wall she is but the podcast I had to tap out. It’s the worst podcast I have heard.

I do think it’s sad that I am 32 and society has made me believe I will be worthless soon. I don’t even know what a 32 year olds looks like unless I look in the mirror. Everyone is getting Botox or filler. Like looking 32 is a horrific thing or something. I wouldn’t say the plastic look in Hollywood is particularly attractive but there are no lines and faces are rounder.

Reactions: 8
Yikes I can stomach some of hirons stuff to see how off the wall she is but the podcast I had to tap out. It’s the worst podcast I have heard.

I do think it’s sad that I am 32 and society has made me believe I will be worthless soon. I don’t even know what a 32 year olds looks like unless I look in the mirror. Everyone is getting Botox or filler. Like looking 32 is a horrific thing or something. I wouldn’t say the plastic look in Hollywood is particularly attractive but there are no lines and faces are rounder.
I don't get the whole constantly going for more and more filler and Botox. It's bloody scary that people in their late teens and early twenties are getting "tweakments"

The plastic look in Hollywood and filters on phones have a lot to answer for

I have always had a fairly low opinion of myself, bizarrely it's getting better as I'm getting older. I'm 44 have white stripes in my hair which I love I'm a lot more into pampering myself than twenty years ago.

Around three years ago I was talking to a friend, who when I worked with her took the piss out of anyone who used Botox including her best friend at the time. We were chatting about HRT then she asked me whether I'd consider Botox, I said no, she then precided to tell me about the plus points. Me being me said I'm happy the way I am racing stripes and all, then she asked whether I was going to dye my hair ...err no.
It was a strange conversation, especially as I have PCOS so have alopecia at the front and crown of my head. which she knows about.

It's my cack handed way of agreeing with you that society has a fucked up view on aging.

Reactions: 16
Made the mistake of watching the Amber Gill podcast. Nothing to do with Amber but omg Hirons was appalling. Talking about herself CONSTANTLY. At times it was genuinely hard to tell who was interviewing who - banging on about her ADHD and Ava and feck knows what.
Also the gall of her saying she (Hirons) always supports women - often asked 'Whitney or Britney?' and she'll say 'not getting into that' as she'll never put another woman down 😂 Btw this followed an anecdote about how when she was a beauty therapist she hated waxing 'fannies' especially when one woman had a lot of pubic hair. She had to trim it first. The horror :rolleyes:
Haven't listened to it but it's obvious she's trying to make Ava, or all of the smelly spawn, 'happen' somehow.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It's kicking off in the freaks group. Someone actually called these post out
Oo dear The Freaks are rebelling. It’ll be like Planet of the Apes next if they don’t “stay in their lane.” 😜
Love it!
Come over to the dark side and join Tattle my little Freaklets. 😁😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oo dear The Freaks are rebelling. It’ll be like Planet of the Apes next if they don’t “stay in their lane.” 😜
Love it!
Come over to the dark side and join Tattle my little Freaklets. 😁😈
I'm amazed the comment is still there and one of Hirons admins or Lady Hirons haven't nuked it using "the don't be a dick rule" or as you say "stay in their lane" Especially as she's flogging the next tit kit™️ and a vitamin C cream which will be completely different than anything on the market

The dark side is so much better 😍

Reactions: 7