Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shelly333

First thing that comes to mind here -

Rough as.....
Yep mine too 😂
---
Well she’s doing a live tonight, I only listened to it’s not a democracy on my ……… whatever, I delete you……….in comments I picked up Caroline hirons for prime minister…….go on yet another muppet in charge of the mad house.
Had enough after that sorry.

Reactions: 4

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
That's for her own brand - but didn't we call it on here first? I'm sure someone here when we were discussing how repetitive the kits were suggested she should do kits with more products/luxury samples to try?
I guess the mindless freaks will buy it but it's been done to death elsewhere. Generally these boxes are a couple of interesting items and a load of crap

Madamex

VIP Member
She recorded them all already so she can't take feedback on board. She has months already recorded.

MiffyBay

So does she have a house in West Kensington AND the Somerset mansion?
Who knew rinsing The Freaks was so lucrative?
Or and she takes taxis rather than the bus. 🙄
Interesting … in that article she says the West Ken apt is a rental. May be the upkeep on the manse is costlier than she realised and she had to sell the other place.

Rowling

Chatty Member
She’ll definitely have Denise Welch on and no doubt she’ll have the arse lickers Andrew Wheatcroft and Grant Donaldson on as they act like she’s created her products from the fountain of youth 🤮

• Sick

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
What is the point of those painfully unfunny skits she does with Liv? The Vit c one was a new low.
'Should I rub an orange on my face?'. Hilarious.

• Sick

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Remind me not to look on this thread just after eating a massive piece of cake 🤣

It's definitely not a photo I'd be proud of.mijf you they both have the morals of sewer rats..with hair to match
First thing that comes to mind here -

Rough as.....

• Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Have there been any photos or lives from the Somerset mansion recently? I know previously when she filmed there she always kept the film up close so you couldn’t see the house.

Still not much being said about the kit on the FB page. There are still only the 3 posts and the main Admin one has only 50 or so comments.
I think she’s over saturated the Freaks with kits and even the die-hard Freaks can’t keep up now, well except for Haddock. 🙄
I think she’s still the owner of Ruth’s old house , it hasn’t sold since CH bought it in 2020. I wonder if Jim the non working butler resides there full time and she stays in London and goes there for weekends?

GalofHal

Is Jordan of Jordan Samuel still up her backside? He’ll possibly be a guest.
Mae Lindstrum? They were big buddies for a while.
Actually she was big buddies with so many people that we no longer hear about…
Mands (Pixi), the blonde lady who did the first boxes with her (Cult Beauty - Hirons fell out with them!), Brandon RIP (The Ordinary - fell out spectacularly before he died), Marco Lens (Zelens), Kate Somerville. I’m sure there are others I’ve missed.
Seems to be a pattern forming! 🤔
When everyone around you appears to be a twat, perhaps you’re the twat! 😜
JS always likes Ava's posts (why??? 🙄) so he must still be a mate.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
To be fair, most interviews are just that. Celebs (and I use that term very loosely when referring to Stacey Solomon) do the rounds with interviews when they have something to promote, be it a product, tv show, album, etc.

I want to listen to the podcast out of morbid curiosity but refuse to bump her up the charts 😂
I listed. It was just fleur and her sister flogging their new hair care stuff. Thought CH didn’t do hair?? 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry

Rowling

Chatty Member
I can’t bring myself to watch the live. Where is she buggering off to on holiday ?, she better remember the SPF this time 🤣

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
God there’s a “I’m 54 today” post in the freaks group 🤦🏼‍♀️ all you have to do is go on her profile and see that it’s just a very clever camera angle but oh no we have all the arse lickers and gushing 🫣 get a fucking life
Yes I saw that post. She does look great which is the reason she posted it! 🙄

Rowling

Chatty Member
Like we’ve said before the only “young influencers” we see post about SR is the ones that are sent it for free to shill like arse licker Grant Donaldson
IMG_0073.jpeg

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
I don’t think that’s Ruth’s old kitchen in those stories ,is it? and those stairs behind ma’s big old head look modern.

Why does she think presenting herself like that is relatable, she’s a slob.
Unless she's moved from Fulham, I think that is Ruth's kitchen. Her Fulham kitchen was tiny

JaneRev

VIP Member
She is so full of shit it would be amusing if it weren't so bloody annoying. "Anywhere East of there is Essex". Total ignoramus. I hope her Shit Kit bombs this week.
She can't remember what she's said two minutes ago these days. Happens when you constantly bullshit. She really is a twatbag of the highest order

The shit kits™️seem to be less and less popular, also the way she discounts them after a few weeks will have an impact on release day. Long gone are the days of a sell out.