Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
How the hell did she get invited to join that lot? I can't work out the connection - or does this mean that she's got her PR trying to reposition her as a general 'celeb' in connection with the podcast?

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I watched a bit of the YT interview. Fleur and her sister seem lovely but it's just one massive ad for their hair care range.
At one point Hirons describes Sabrina Elba as Amazonian. Is it just me or is that a bit 'off'?
And numbers are really low 😬

Screenshot_20240604_020811.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Mrs Mangel

Haven't listened to it but it's obvious she's trying to make Ava, or all of the smelly spawn, 'happen' somehow.
Having X amount of followers on instagram really doesn’t mean anything these days, as the majority buy them!
How does instagram support this?
It is so easy. It is easy to generate likes too!

Rowling

Chatty Member
Wow has anyone read all the reviews on the Apple podcast!!? Absolutely brutal … funny though… and true. Most comments have been removed from under the YouTube clips too… she’s on a mission to rewrite the narrative… she can’t cope with honest feedback nor will she want to learn from any of it either!
I just had a look on Apple and some of those reviews are hilarious. It’s a mix of stone cold truth and a lot of the blowing smoke up her backside , the likes of the haddock woman would write.

Rowling

Chatty Member
Just saw on the caption she gave a kitmas date. Another flop shit kit that’ll be heavily reduced after a few weeks.

• Haha
  • Wow

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
The Oaf's side profile shows she's put the weight she lost back on. A really unflattering angle.

That straggly hair is rotten, makes her head look even more massive.

FINIFUS

VIP Member
Hmm. Dunno what happened re the sunscreen. I'm sure the email mentioned Lancome 🤔 maybe that's coming in the Skin Rocks box? Anyway, nowt in the kit tempts me - and even if it did, I wouldn't buy.

I bet that sanctimonious little shite, Haddock, had great fun putting her missive together 🤢

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Have there been any photos or lives from the Somerset mansion recently? I know previously when she filmed there she always kept the film up close so you couldn’t see the house.

Still not much being said about the kit on the FB page. There are still only the 3 posts and the main Admin one has only 50 or so comments.
I think she’s over saturated the Freaks with kits and even the die-hard Freaks can’t keep up now, well except for Haddock. 🙄
I think she’s still the owner of Ruth’s old house , it hasn’t sold since CH bought it in 2020. I wonder if Jim the non working butler resides there full time and she stays in London and goes there for weekends?

Shelly333

An interesting bag of comments, wonder how long that criticism will be there, Oprah! She ain’t no Oprah and sadly a bloke? Who needs to talk. Random amongst the luvvies.

Attachments

Reactions: 4

50sGirl

VIP Member
Ooh she's riled. Just can't take anyone disagreeing or even having a different point of view.
That’s why she gets on so well with Old Hag Welch.

Steven Bartlett (who Hirons can’t stand) had Simon Cowell on his podcast this week. Watch it and weep Hirons.

• Haha

Wobblehead

VIP Member
lol at the “baby Botox” reel….isnt she the one who used to tell her followers that she only had baby Botox?!?!
Here is an article on her own flipping blog saying she has had it.

Attachments

• Wow

Shelly333

I know hirons used the phrase “baby Botox” because I was getting a laser treatment and I asked the aesthetician about baby Botox and what that meant.. she flat out said there is no such thing and if I just got a bit injected it would be a waste of money and time. I only heard that phrase from shit-head hirons
Has she trademarked “baby Botox”? 😂

• Haha

Deevee47

VIP Member
What happens if the mansion is mentioned on a Live? Does it not get through the moderator?
I doubt she’s a MULTI millionaire which is probably why she denied that. I wish the Freaks knew about her Georgian mansion.
Hirons is so disingenuous.

Rowling

Chatty Member
Trinny's popup on the King's Road looks more permanent than Hirons' not a popup in Liberty.

It so does. Trinny has really put so much effort into her pop up in Chelsea wheras Hirons it’s not a pop up flagship permanent counter looks very phoned in and half arsed.