Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rowling

Chatty Member
Hilarious she’s launching a Vitamin C when not too long ago on a live , she said she didn’t really use or rate vitamin C anymore but hey , she’s got the mortgage to pay on Ruth’s old house 😜

Reactions: 5

JaneRev

VIP Member
Yeah they all looked bored af. They were slumped with their elbows on the counter on their phones and just chatting to each other in one corner of the counter. I was gonna take a pic but didn’t want to get caught! All the other counters were packed, as expected on a Saturday afternoon.
Mr Rev wasn't subtle when he took photos 🤣🤣 he gets that from me! It was mid week when we went in there was a steady stream of customers on every other counter.

I wonder whether Hirons thinks that the counter will pay for itself because of her "influence" in the skincare industry

• Haha

JaneRev

VIP Member
The Haddock woman was panicking yesterday as she missed the live due to Instagram not notifying her 😂
Oh for fucks sake, she's always being dramatic. Not a recent thing either. She pops up on every release the oaf has. Intermingled with begging posts to help her😂

JaneRev

VIP Member
There doesn't seem to be much chatter on the freaks page about the latest shit kit™️, whatever shit antioxidant Hirons is selling at a grossly inflated price this coming week has been talked about more

How long before she gives up flogging the shit kits™️ and says she's having a change around as things "move on"?

donutwitch

Chatty Member
…..from A listers to sought after industry experts……

Really? which “sought after industry expert” is hag Denise Welsh, Fleur East, Fleurs sister and Stacy Solomon from?

Been laying in my bed waiting to hear from those sought after industry experts. Well if that’s been in the Hirons black book waiting to jump out, can’t wait for the next ones.
No no, those are the A listers! 🤣 The industry experts will come later…

• Haha

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
Brilliant 🤣
---

It will be interesting to see whether these remain up. I should imagine Jimderella is having a rough weekend in the mansion with these reviews. She'll be going apaplectic
The man has probably barely peeked from the cellar all weekend.

• Haha

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
That kit live was so horrendous, anyone tuning in for the first time would be utterly turned off buying anything from her. I wish she could see herself but her ego won't let her. Irritated, nippy and intolerant, all whilst trying to sell something.

Watching her makes me anxious, and I'm so glad I unfollowed her a while back. I think a lot of people have turned away from her now, and that will only increase, with the shit kits, and the abrasive bullying of the sheep who follow her.

Who on earth in her audience truly loves this vile attitude? As much as I can't stand her, I'd love to hear the whole story behind Kate Pink Shit and the end of hers and the gobby oaf's love story. They're very alike, and the intensity of KPS's loyalty was nauseating, so it must have been something big for her to completely walk away from her.
---
The neck!!!!!! 😳😳😳😳😳
---
I’d rather than the M&S one!!
---
Wow this is ace… thanks
I got the Oribe shampoo and conditioner as a free gift when I bought their shampoo. Ten quid my arse.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Those comments are savage , I feel sorry for the guy who sat next to her at that lunch.

Seeing her described as Ghastly , I imagine that being said by someone like Kitty played by Patricia Routledge 😂

£70 for a antioxidant serum !. She is taking the p*ss

View attachment 3025789
She’ll take those comments to heart and there’s nowt she can do about them. Will she reflect and wonder why?, not a chance.

JaneRev

VIP Member
So Shitmas™️ released on 27th June and then on 2nd July there‘s a new Skin Crock™️ product launch. 🙄
The fact that the majority of people get paid at the end of the month is purely coincidental.
The freaks happinesses there's a new shit product category™️ was puke inducing. "It's a vit c" "no it's an SPF" repeated 70 billion times

• Sick
Asking the team what they think of the cream cleanser…….are any of them over 30??? they wont be spending 57 quid on it that’s for sure and they’re hardly going to be unbiased are they 🙄 my eyes nearly disappeared into the back of my head watching that!!
Do they not also get discounted/free skincare as a “work perk”, so that’s hardly going to be an impartial opinion if they don’t even have to pay for it… Could be wrong, but I’m sure that was mentioned in a Skin Rocks job advert that was shared on here a while ago. Happy to be corrected, though!

Traazers

VIP Member
These interns genuinely believe they're doing amazing work but the reason nobody has engaged with that is it's so disingenuous; just say "we're running through the products in the kit this week" don't base your copy on people being thick, it's basic marketing knowledge.

Deevee47

VIP Member
On trinny’s? Why what’s been said??!

I thought when trinny was on a podcast with Emma Gunns a while back it sounded like she’d dumped Hiron’s and rightly so. With friends like her who needs enemies!!

Thi

Think we might have our answer as to who Trinny has dumped as a friend on a recent podcast….:unsure: