Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deevee47

VIP Member
She’s desperate she’ll be partnering with Tropic and Suzy next 😂😂😂
I see she’s trailing a live with Omorovicza, another one of the expensive brands she‘s had no time for in the past. I bet they’re in the next kit. She’s so obvious
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Shelly333

Has anybody got any Trinny product reccomendations?
After someone posting here when it was Trinnys birthday sale I brought the mini’s so I could try and that I could use when I went away. I used the match to me skin care so I knew which products should be best suited to me and brought the minis as Ive said. I really liked it all, if I had to recommend just one product it’d be plump up.

JaneRev

VIP Member
It’s funny how everything that is similar to Trinny she says she thought of way before Trinny but launched after Trinny! 🙄
Single White Female! 😆😜
Didn't Hirons threaten a podcast then canvas for names a while back, when she decided she was mixing things up.

With Trinny, Hirons definitely is SWF. The shit "It's similar" "I'd planned a skincare range 25,000 years ago" is exactly that. Hirons is an expert in bullshit though I'm surprised she hasn't called in sick yet. That way she can binge on carbs to console herself that her "empire" is beginning to fall

• Heart

Shelly333

First thing that comes to mind here -

Rough as.....
Yep mine too 😂
---
Well she’s doing a live tonight, I only listened to it’s not a democracy on my ……… whatever, I delete you……….in comments I picked up Caroline hirons for prime minister…….go on yet another muppet in charge of the mad house.
Had enough after that sorry.

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
That's for her own brand - but didn't we call it on here first? I'm sure someone here when we were discussing how repetitive the kits were suggested she should do kits with more products/luxury samples to try?
I guess the mindless freaks will buy it but it's been done to death elsewhere. Generally these boxes are a couple of interesting items and a load of crap

50sGirl

VIP Member
I think shes renting out the other place and the cost from that will cover the newer flat they are renting. The last place may have been smaller but it was more central so the rent from that will be enough. Maybe she still has ruths mansion but doesnt want to mention it or maybe she sold it last year and thTs when they moved to this new place.
Have there been any photos or lives from the Somerset mansion recently? I know previously when she filmed there she always kept the film up close so you couldn’t see the house.

Still not much being said about the kit on the FB page. There are still only the 3 posts and the main Admin one has only 50 or so comments.
I think she’s over saturated the Freaks with kits and even the die-hard Freaks can’t keep up now, well except for Haddock. 🙄

Madamex

VIP Member
She recorded them all already so she can't take feedback on board. She has months already recorded.