Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shelly333

Was she doing publicity for this Glow make up show?
Well VG did mention it a lot come to think of it. Also L'oreal for whom she is a brand ambassador.
I’d guess so because the latest series it hasn’t been that long since it was on. I couldn’t remember who she was brand ambassador for and I did wonder if she had a book coming out. I like Val, I think she’s a warm, no nonsense, no bullshit, knows her game, no need to brag or blag, and genuinely wants the contestants to do well.

Reactions: 1

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
Is she having a laugh… Fleur east and her sister!!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤦🏻‍♀️
I hope she enjoyed being no 1 in the podcasts while it lasted because it’s def going down the charts at a rate of noughts since!

Has anyone read the reviews on apple podcast!!? They’re BRUTAL!! But true. She’ll be pulling her jesters hat hair out from her mansion.
How do you read the reviews please?

JaneRev

VIP Member
Still not sold out? 😂
Hahahaha harrrr.
I must say I like the look of the Ultraviolette sunscreen but honestly much cheaper facial sunscreens are on point these days. L'oreal, Garnier amongst others are so good and often about £8. Revolutionising the sunscreen doubling as skincare thing.
No need for daft prices.
She'll knock £10 off next week. This kit is another example of Hirons bleating on for years what she won't do, then sees all these mini boxes latches on and falls flat on her face

Unfortunately I do love UV sunscreen, I'm trying to find another cheaper brand to replace the supreme screen with but haven't found one yet. The fluid one in the kit reminds me of the ones I've been trialling, so I won't try that one.

Mrs Mangel

I wanted to come on & ask if anyone knew where the neon jumper is from? But you have all put me right off it! 🤣🤣🤣
Sometimes it’s better to buy what’s in the bags with the 20% off cult beauty code that is always knocking about.
I missed out on the Travel bag, but bought some bits 20% off using code ANNIIECB20

Mrs Mangel

I’ve be seen that Erica Davies (the edit) has said she has repeat purchased the cleanser (I’m pretty sure that she also got a PR pack too). If Erica has said she’s brought it again then I’d believe her.
Yes but Caroline reposted her and sort of gave her a break into a wider audience… she is of biased opinion

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
The kit is actually half decent and priced sensibly for anybody needing skincare. At least I recognise all the brands this time. Won’t be buying it though 🤣