Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying so hard to reclaim that yellow from trinny but now she just looks like a lunatic trying really hard to copy trinny’s brand 🤣
She is a lunatic amongst other things 😂

Mrs Caroline Twatbag of the year Hirons™️

Reactions: 5
Someone asked her last time a ShitKit was released - are you timing these around payday? Oh no, she said, it’s just coincidence! My arse!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Honestly, just when I thought her merch couldn't get any worse, ole Ma Hirons proves me wrong 😏 The last thing she should do with that forehead (and receding hairline) is to make it look worse than it is. Own Goal to Hirons 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Caroline could only dream of the brand success that Trinny has achieved,and I LOVE the fact that Trinny has posted her and her daughter having a great time at the Taylor Swift concert 😂😂 It looks like she's had a fun filled week, while Old Ma Hirons has spent her week on holiday getting her knickers on a twist about Which,SPF and not 'getting' Taylor.
Trinny 1-Hirons 0

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The insta clips where her assistant pretends to drop in unannounced are becoming unbearable. She never says thank you for the tea she is brought and just barks answers back because she's so very busy and important.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The insta clips where her assistant pretends to drop in unannounced are becoming unbearable. She never says thank you for the tea she is brought and just barks answers back because she's so very busy and important.
And I cringe every time when her minion comes in and says “Hi Boss!” 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
How will Ma Hiron’s react to seeing her fellow Liverpudlian Sir Paul having fun at Taylor’s latest gig? I hope their holiday accommodation has a safe room that Jim can retreat to.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How will Ma Hiron’s react to seeing her fellow Liverpudlian Sir Paul having fun at Taylor’s latest gig? I hope their holiday accommodation has a safe room that Jim can retreat to.
Jim's probably on a different continent, on a false passport, under a new name...
---
Glad Nanna isn't in the UK - the Which woman is on This Morning talking about sun cream.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think calling her Boss is written into their employment contracts? I wouldn't be surprised...
It's so weird considering how workplaces now fall over themselves to present as egalitarian. Really weird as well when it's her niece who has to call 'Auntie Caroline' 'Boss'. Now that's not something a family member would decide to do, surely?

Reactions: 8
I bet she has a non ironic mug she bought for herself that says THE BOSS on it.
Definitely I'm sure Tesco or Asda sold them the size of sports direct mugs a few years ago

The mugs Hirons released a few years ago weren't funny either. She probably has one of each design intertwined with all her open vintage skincare

Reactions: 6
I also just saw this. The quote appears to be from a yoga teacher with 6,000 followers on Instagram. Nothing against yoga teachers and that's 6000 more followers than I have but it's a bit random and certainly not Alist. Just like the podcast!
Shake up the podcast world? There’s literally nothing new that anyone could do in podcasting. Every avenue exists. She has a chat with a “famous” face? Wow. Groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I also just saw this. The quote appears to be from a yoga teacher with 6,000 followers on Instagram. Nothing against yoga teachers and that's 6000 more followers than I have but it's a bit random and certainly not Alist. Just like the podcast!
Excuse you! That's not just anybody, that's her and Ava's yoga teacher that they went on the yoga retreat Holiday Not Holiday™ with. 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Shake up the podcast world? There’s literally nothing new that anyone could do in podcasting. Every avenue exists. She has a chat with a “famous” face? Wow. Groundbreaking.
I suppose she's done one thing right since launching her blog..

She's always late to the party whether it be

✅ Inventing "double cleansing"
✅ The first to do you tube videos ...LE and others did it a few years before Hirons appeared from nowhere
✅ Her tit skincare range
✅ Her "it's NOT a pop up" counter
✅ Her advice on SPF
✅ Her podcast
✅ Buying and trying to hide the mansion

At least she's been consistent with this

• Haha