Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh dreading the 'she's lovely' narration as she unveils yet another incredibly niche expensive brand nobody has heard of. And 'this lot will lose their minds' at the fugly headband.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Another tit kit incoming and the freaks will be frothing at the mouth for the headband 😂View attachment 3011975
Oh FFS another tit bit of merchandise. I'm pretty sure Haddock will be tripping over herself to buy it in-between creating her fair price guide and giving the freaks an update on her health

Look at the state of Hirons, you'd think by now someone at Hirons Tower would say "I think we should use another photo" But no Hirons has picked the one with a tit eating grin and a snarl.

Her skin is awful and the fake tan looks tit I reckon she's had some more filler wacked in her massive face. Why did I ever take advice from the twatbag

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even if I loved Hirons (which I absolutely do not) I would be embarrassed to own and wear such an item. Skincare is not a personality trait

• Haha
Hirons is on holiday. You’d think she’d have a day off from her rants but no, she’s still posting about Which and now TS.
It’s quite sad really but then I guess even on holiday a Narc still has to narc. 🙄
All I heard in my head was
Narc gonna narc narc narc narc
(To TS - and I’m 53 so I don’t know many of her songs 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another kit?
When was the last one out? Just over a month ago?
Why doesn’t she just set up a monthly subscription box and have done with it?
Ali-Express have been busy with the Skincare IS Merch™️ Headband then? 😜
How much do we think she’ll sell just the headband for? £20?

• Haha
Another kit?
When was the last one out? Just over a month ago?
Why doesn’t she just set up a monthly subscription box and have done with it?
Ali-Express have been busy with the Skincare IS Merch™️ Headband then? 😜
How much do we think she’ll sell just the headband for? £20?
It doesn't feel like a month ago, although it probably is 🙄
I'm sure it will be at a grossly inflated "Fair price" I think it might be higher than £20
Don't forget that Hirons loving pours over the designs for her merch and it's handmade by angels. She'd never go anywhere near china 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No no no just NO!!! 😂😂😂 worzel gummidge looked better!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Another tit kit incoming and the freaks will be frothing at the mouth for the headband 😂View attachment 3011975
The bottom of this picture stated “well it is Wimbledon……” which just sums her up, the photo is just showing an outdated look, which isn’t even retro. It’s just such an odd and old look with one eyebrow so arched it’s nearly reaching her ars#. And I think she’s had a refill of filler. I’m surprised after the last marketing ploy for the flannels she didn’t make some pun about cream on your strawberries too.
And yees Haddock this would be great on your little shelf with the very very thin rock rocks flannels. Marriage made in heaven.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I told Mr Rev that another tit kit™️ was due out and showed him the screenshot. His reply "Fucks sake a hairband it will be a free pen next time"

I'm still amazed she thinks her hair looks great. It looks like she's just got out of bed. Then had a meeting with Jigsaw 🤣

Haddock will be jumping on new posts claiming 50 of the hairbands so she doesn't run out as they'll be the best thing she's ever used in her hair

I think they'll be something to do with hair yet again in the kit. Depending on what company has a glut of short dated stock.

I'm amazed that there is still quite a bit of interest in the kits. They'll be part of a fire sale in a month or two.

• Haha
She really doesnt see what we see, does she. She probably thinks her hair looks like it has volume and smooth blow-dry glamour. But it looks wild and stringy.

More worzel gummidge than dynasty 😂

• Haha
She’s trying so hard to reclaim that yellow from trinny but now she just looks like a lunatic trying really hard to copy trinny’s brand 🤣

• Haha
She’s trying so hard to reclaim that yellow from trinny but now she just looks like a lunatic trying really hard to copy trinny’s brand 🤣
She doesn’t look like a lunatic trying to copy Trinny, she IS a lunatic trying to copy Trinny 😂

• Haha