Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was. I think she was referring mainly to him and Hyram. But she got them all back on side when her products came out and she sent them loads of PR.
Just proving that they are all about the dollar and not about authenticity - bunch of lowlife fuckwits who could not survive working in the real world

Reactions: 6
Wow , she’s such a nasty woman. If Taylor was still involved with old hag Welch’s son , she wouldn’t say this nasty catty stuff. She’d be begging to get into Wembley Stadium this weekend and wanting backstage access. Hypocrite Hirons strikes again , and she STILL shouts “women supporting women” from the roof tops. Hirons tearing women down more like. God she’s so awful.

I am a huge Taylor Swift fan and she does far more positive stuff in the world than Hirons.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I hate having to defend Hirons but not understanding the TS hype is not nasty or catty
But surely posting to a soundtrack entitled “Fake” is?
Although Hirons should know all about being fake!
Perhaps she should trademark that. 😜
Hirons fake™️

I’m not a TS fan or a hater. She doesn’t bother me either way so why does she bother Hirons so much?
*coughs* Old Hag Welch. If she was still going out with Matty 🤮 I bet she’d be on the beg for a VIP backstage pass.
Hypocrite Hirons™️

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Ah I missed the fake bit. Either way I’m not too bothered by it. Is disliking TS any worse than us disliking influencers and discussing them here? I highly doubt TS would give a single flying duck what Hirons thinks anyway

Reactions: 8
Hirons and her offspring fawn over music groups no different to how people behave over TS, yet she acts like she is the Oracle because she is married to a "musician."

Reactions: 7
Ah I missed the fake bit. Either way I’m not too bothered by it. Is disliking TS any worse than us disliking influencers and discussing them here? I highly doubt TS would give a single flying duck what Hirons thinks anyway
Hirons is on holiday. You’d think she’d have a day off from her rants but no, she’s still posting about Which and now TS.
It’s quite sad really but then I guess even on holiday a Narc still has to narc. 🙄

Reactions: 11
Yeah I’m more bothered by the Which thing than the TS thing. That was uncalled for. People are always going to have opinions on musicians whether good or bad but the Which attack is just unprofessional

Reactions: 13
She's such an oaf. Her stupid app doesnt test or list the actual protection so it's not even slightly comparable

Reactions: 12
Some people are just nasty , in their heart they’d rather be mean and snidey before being joyous. Hirons is almost always in the negative on most days of the week on her feed.

On a gorgeous holiday she can’t stop bitching.

Reactions: 17
Yeah that’s true actually. I suppose if she really wasn’t bothered by TS she could just say nothing at all

Reactions: 5
I get everyone has their own view on TS and that’s totally fine , but my point was how Hirons has constantly has digs at her. Like when she blamed TS’s fans for simply googling the vile things Matty Healy had said about women when TS was involved with him just cos she’s besties with Old hag welch and her sons are 1975 groupies and the other week when she went on a rant saying “with everything I know about the music industry” calm down Simon Cowell and said TS and Beyoncé could do something about ticket prices but says nothing when the likes of Paul McCartney is charging £600 for tickets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The TS posting is also engagement farming, I'm sure of it. She's seeing how it spikes whenever she posts about her and can't resist a cheap boost to her stats. But yes if Healy was still copping off with TS you can bet she would have been right in there begging for tickets and desperately hob nobbing with whoever she could get her hands on. And finally, saying "I just don't get it" about music is infantile. You don't have to like everything. Just move on.

But it seems to be a comment very often directed at TS. They can't stand to see how successful she is so they have to make out something is fundamentally wrong with the situation. They are right and everyone else must be wrong. Music is subjective. And anyway this is from the woman who went to see Nickelback!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I get everyone has their own view on TS and that’s totally fine , but my point was how Hirons has constantly has digs at her. Like when she blamed TS’s fans for simply googling the vile things Matty Healy had said about women when TS was involved with him just cos she’s besties with Old hag welch and her sons are 1975 groupies and the other week when she went on a rant saying “with everything I know about the music industry” calm down Simon Cowell and said TS and Beyoncé could do something about ticket prices but says nothing when the likes of Paul McCartney is charging £600 for tickets.
The “with everything I know about the music industry” comment was unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow , she’s such a nasty woman. If Taylor was still involved with old hag Welch’s son , she wouldn’t say this nasty catty stuff. She’d be begging to get into Wembley Stadium this weekend and wanting backstage access. Hypocrite Hirons strikes again , and she STILL shouts “women supporting women” from the roof tops. Hirons tearing women down more like. God she’s so awful.

I am a huge Taylor Swift fan and she does far more positive stuff in the world than Hirons.
It took Hirons 20 years to ‘get’ sunscreen.

She’ll be a swiftie in 2044.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve be seen that Erica Davies (the edit) has said she has repeat purchased the cleanser (I’m pretty sure that she also got a PR pack too). If Erica has said she’s brought it again then I’d believe her.
Yes but Caroline reposted her and sort of gave her a break into a wider audience… she is of biased opinion

Reactions: 1
The TS posting is also engagement farming, I'm sure of it. She's seeing how it spikes whenever she posts about her and can't resist a cheap boost to her stats. But yes if Healy was still copping off with TS you can bet she would have been right in there begging for tickets and desperately hob nobbing with whoever she could get her hands on. And finally, saying "I just don't get it" about music is infantile. You don't have to like everything. Just move on.
Yes last time she mentioned TS didn't she then have a rant about 'the person who DMed me about Taylor Swift and was unfollowing me, good, I don't care' when she patently does care.
You're right - it gets her attention one way or the other. And she's so pathetic and needy she constantly craves attention even on her holidays.

Reactions: 11
Yes last time she mentioned TS didn't she then have a rant about 'the person who DMed me about Taylor Swift and was unfollowing me, good, I don't care' when she patently does care.
You're right - it gets her attention one way or the other. And she's so pathetic and needy she constantly craves attention even on her holidays.
Any attention, even negative attention, is better than no attention for a narcissist. Just saying…

Reactions: 16
She’s acts like a teenager who likes to think it’s cool not to like the popular thing. And does she think she’s protecting gross Matty by making constant digs at his ex? It’s tragic. Just let people enjoy what the enjoy. Not sure why that’s so hard for her. Billion dollar TS won’t be losing any sleep over her anyway.

Reactions: 12
Another tit kit incoming and the freaks will be frothing at the mouth for the headband 😂
IMG_0757.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10