Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably doing an antioxidant serum with 0.0000001% vitamin c and other actives …buuuut she will never beat Niod who does survival 0. Amazing price point , amazing science.!!! Hirons just has overpriced tit of nothingness
Hey there’s a new trademark for her! 😜

Overpriced tit of Nothingness™️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All the Hirons men have the same v for vendetta look about them. Who tf looks at guy fawkes amd thinks "that's my signature look right there. I shall pass the look onto my children"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This little ‘thing’ she’s having with Which over sunscreen… she always has to have the last word. It’s exhausting, and obnoxious.

Reactions: 13
This little ‘thing’ she’s having with Which over sunscreen… she always has to have the last word. It’s exhausting, and obnoxious.
She's making such a fuss and trying to be a smart Alec. I hate the way she's set herself up as the sunscreen oracle :sleep: It just isn't difficult these days - purchase sunscreen, apply sunscreen.
And so sarky with Which as she got it wrong 😂
(And does she really need so much SPF? Trying to prove a point after forgetting it on her last holiday).

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So, she's on holiday again. For someone who "never has a holiday" she takes a bleeping lot of them. Plus, she looks like she burned in the sun.

Which? have been testing and rating sunscreens actual spf rating against their stated-on-the-packaging spf since before Hirons was telling women they only needs the sunscreen provided by their makeup. Also, I'm not sure as I'm never going to click/download her app, but does she do that same with the sunscreens she says she reviews on the app? All the thousands and a bit? Or is it all about the feel, look, etc.? Because testing the sunscreens like Which? have is costly- so thats why they only did 12. Getting your team to fling out a few hundred words on "thousands" of sunscreens isn't in the same league.

Plus, why is she allowed to make money (SUPERSIZE CLEANSER!!! COTTON PADS!!! FLANNELS!!! £££££££££ at the Not A Pop-Up) but other companies aren't? hole.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If it’s in the public interest, it shouldn’t be behind a paywall??? How does she think most (and arguably the best) investigative journalism exists then? Moron.

also: THEIR affiliate links are money-grabbing and evil. MINE are totally ok 😉

And it would all be ok if they had tested every single SPF on the market rather than a handful? Yeah right…

Hopefully every ridiculous outburst helps more people see the light 🙏

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And most of the online news sites have extensively reported on the findings, so it's not as if Which? are holding people at gunpoint to find out the results by subscribing.

Reactions: 8
I may have this wrong but my understanding is Which have tested (scientifically) whether the sun creams protect as claimed (and then released their findings to the media so everybody can read them for free) whereas she just gives her oafish opinion on feel, smell, packaging etc. I’ve said it before and I’m sure I’ll say it again she is a complete and utter f*ckwit!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I love that Which do this annual lucky dip test of a handful of SPF products, apart from the actual results I imagine it does a lot to encourage brands to regularly batch test their own stock lest they suffer an embarrassment.

That Caroline could be against products not living up to the claims made on packaging - when people’s health is at stake - is downright bizarre. If they had tested Trinny’s SPF and it had failed, might Caroline be singing a different tune?

FYI Eilidh (addicted to face) said you can get the report by commenting on the Which post.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
So, she's on holiday again. For someone who "never has a holiday" she takes a bleeping lot of them. Plus, she looks like she burned in the sun.

Which? have been testing and rating sunscreens actual spf rating against their stated-on-the-packaging spf since before Hirons was telling women they only needs the sunscreen provided by their makeup. Also, I'm not sure as I'm never going to click/download her app, but does she do that same with the sunscreens she says she reviews on the app? All the thousands and a bit? Or is it all about the feel, look, etc.? Because testing the sunscreens like Which? have is costly- so thats why they only did 12. Getting your team to fling out a few hundred words on "thousands" of sunscreens isn't in the same league.

Plus, why is she allowed to make money (SUPERSIZE CLEANSER!!! COTTON PADS!!! FLANNELS!!! £££££££££ at the Not A Pop-Up) but other companies aren't? hole.
Yes she is obtusely, or actually stupidly, failing to understand the difference between scientically testing vs reviewing a product.
Moron.

Reactions: 27
How is she going on a rampage about sunscreen when her face is tanned/burnt to tit … and she burned herself last year... her pigmentation shows how much she cares about sunscreen…What a cow! Going after someone when she does not have all the FACTS!

Reactions: 20
And why is she trying to gatekeep SPF? Why can't she be happy about any awareness around it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
No one is buying that cleanser 🤣
From Space NK Ad
I always thought James was one of the people she was talking about when she flounced off YouTube and said that offensive tit about it being full of “unqualified gay boys”. She’s such a two-faced witch.

Reactions: 11
I always thought James was one of the people she was talking about when she flounced off YouTube and said that offensive tit about it being full of “unqualified gay boys”. She’s such a two-faced witch.
He was. I think she was referring mainly to him and Hyram. But she got them all back on side when her products came out and she sent them loads of PR.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8