Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God there’s a “I’m 54 today” post in the freaks group 🤦🏼‍♀️ all you have to do is go on her profile and see that it’s just a very clever camera angle but oh no we have all the arse lickers and gushing 🫣 get a bleeping life
Yes I saw that post. She does look great which is the reason she posted it! 🙄

Reactions: 3
Looks like Sam mcknight is the next podcast guest. Yawn. The most talentless hair stylist ever, who only ever did one 'style', ie air dried, freshly washed, left down on supermodels whose hair was perfect if left like that anyway. Oh, and sticking Diana's hair down with gel once (ie proof he couldn't even blow-dry her hair properly). What has he got to say about anything?

Reactions: 12
Looks like Sam mcknight is the next podcast guest. Yawn. The most talentless hair stylist ever, who only ever did one 'style', ie air dried, freshly washed, left down on supermodels whose hair was perfect if left like that anyway. Oh, and sticking Diana's hair down with gel once (ie proof he couldn't even blow-dry her hair properly). What has he got to say about anything?
Yes he’s definitely done the podcast as it’s advertised on his own page. As I had no idea who he was I googled him and saw it. Saying his was Diana’s hairstylist for several years is wasted on me as I wasn’t a fan of hers anyway, so never heard of him.
As he has his own range too obviously has something to flog.

Reactions: 9
I wonder why she is promoting it a week early? I thought it was meant to be a surprise every Monday? How many times will he mention Princess Di and Kate Moss?
He's probably got a new product he wants to promote.

Wonder if the boy from New Cumnock is looking at Nanna's hair in horror?
---
I wonder why she is promoting it a week early? I thought it was meant to be a surprise every Monday? How many times will he mention Princess Di and Kate Moss?
Or a bleeping book about Princess Di and Kate Moss...... 😂

• Haha
I wonder how many times Hirons will mention she has the same head size as Diana as she was the model used by the milliner in ye olden days. Over or under 25 times?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder how many times Hirons will mention she has the same head size as Diana as she was the model used by the milliner in ye olden days. Over or under 25 times?
Oh I reckon it will be every other minute whilst slurping tea, and cackling like a witch witch

• Sick
He’s the Paul Burrell of hair! 🙄
She died over 25 years ago ffs.
---
She’d not have got the job if she had her jester hair back then. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Another trademark. Talk as bout self importance.
I have one for her Queen of bullshit, hypocrisy, misogyny and pop ups.
Plus ..
The tit kits™️
The tit skincare range™️
The tit SPF Kween™️
Everyone loves me and my head won't fit through the twatting door™️

Other trademarks are available 😂
I've never known anyone as obsessed with trademarks in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Plus ..
The tit kits™️
The tit skincare range™️
The tit SPF Kween™️
Everyone loves me and my head won't fit through the twatting door™️

Other trademarks are available 😂
I've never known anyone as obsessed with trademarks in my life
😆

Jester Hair, I don’t care™️
Ruth’s Somerset Mansion is mine™️
Jim the basement dweller™️

and my particular favourite…

4 parasites and a husband™️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😆

Jester Hair, I don’t care™️
Ruth’s Somerset Mansion is mine™️
Jim the basement dweller™️

and my particular favourite…

4 parasites and a husband™️
I’d vote for 4 parasites and a husbandTM for the next thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I take it she’s launching a vit c didn’t someone say she said she’d never do one or am I imagining things?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s probably doing an antioxidant serum with 0.0000001% vitamin c and other actives …buuuut she will never beat Niod who does survival 0. Amazing price point , amazing science.!!! Hirons just has overpriced tit of nothingness

• Haha
Reactions: 8