Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't this bridal consultation what they offer for free anyway? They've just slapped the word 'bridal' on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To quote that famous Victoria Wood Sacherelle skit

“we have a special offer on special offer with free gift coming to you free with any purchase worth £36 or more” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t see this being busy 😂😂

View attachment 2999766
So after the skin consultation you’re going to receive a customised glow booster? What with 4 products, not very customised is it and what exactly is going to be glow booster? Nothing in her range jumps out to me with that in mind. What are they going to do about a SPF as we all know Caroline Hypocrite Hirons recommends that so they’ll be sending out customers without it then???

• Haha
They've been doing this the whole time, there was the video of the counter woman who looks like the ugly sister from shrek doing the "treatment" on someone and being really rough. It was previously free. It's being cleansed and then an acid IIRC but totally pointless as you then go about your day with an unfinished skincare routine, I remember it because Caroline always used to say not to introduce a new product/go for a new treatment before an event in case your skin flares up, another total 180 from her

ETA yep proof it was free in April. Someone ask in the comments 😅 not much of a promo is it
7AD91A42-0D40-4302-9765-01E6B85DCBF9.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why pay money in order to be told that you have this and that skin concern and you should totally buy their products? The only skin consultation I'd consider having would be in a derm's office plain and simple.

Reactions: 11
anyone listerned to the Val Garland podcast yet? or have we all done a Hirons and lost interest in it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is what gets me about Hirons, anyone else would have been polite and not pointed out that mistake, assuming that he was even there when this lady met her crew. Lady she isn’t. Greg obviously made such an impact too.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
anyone listerned to the Val Garland podcast yet? or have we all done a Hirons and lost interest in it?
I did 🙋‍♀️
I don't know much about Val Garland but she seems very pleasant and a good raconteur. Even Hirons couldn't manage to duck it up terribly. She has an irritating habit of thinking she's such a no holds barred edgy person though eg VG said a couple of times 'not sure if I should tell this story' whereupon Hirons guffaws and shouts to her 'team' something like - 'this is staying in. This is staying in. Dish the dirt. We don't care. We don't care. Just speed dial our lawyers'.

(Btw it was filmed back in March).

• Sick
Was she doing publicity for this Glow make up show?
Well VG did mention it a lot come to think of it. Also L'oreal for whom she is a brand ambassador.
I’d guess so because the latest series it hasn’t been that long since it was on. I couldn’t remember who she was brand ambassador for and I did wonder if she had a book coming out. I like Val, I think she’s a warm, no nonsense, no bullshit, knows her game, no need to brag or blag, and genuinely wants the contestants to do well.

Reactions: 1
I like Val, I think she’s a warm, no nonsense, no bullshit, knows her game, no need to brag or blag, and genuinely wants the contestants to do well.
Yes the polar opposite of the foul Welch. Who genuinely seems to think she is kind of a big deal actually and a national treasure 😂 An utter bighead who loves the sound of her own voice.

This is what gets me about Hirons, anyone else would have been polite and not pointed out that mistake, assuming that he was even there when this lady met her crew. Lady she isn’t. Greg obviously made such an impact too.
Well, she's always prefered to elevate men (feelings, acumen, personality traits, etc.) over women so this tracks.

Reactions: 9
She’s such a sarcastic witch. Can’t even accept a compliment with grace

God there’s a “I’m 54 today” post in the freaks group 🤦🏼‍♀️ all you have to do is go on her profile and see that it’s just a very clever camera angle but oh no we have all the arse lickers and gushing 🫣 get a bleeping life

• Haha
  • Sick