Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point of those painfully unfunny skits she does with Liv? The Vit c one was a new low.
'Should I rub an orange on my face?'. Hilarious.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
never heard of her 😬
Shes a world renowned MUA- done catwalk make up Mcqueen and popstars like Lady gaga.
Most people probably know her as one of the judges on Glow up which is a make up reality show on bbc 3.
Shes quite loud and forthright so can't see CH getting much chance to talk thankfully

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This weeks podcast guest is Val Garland
Love Val Garland, I think you’d be surprised how well known she is, if you’re into beauty. She’s been around a long time. But I’m still not listening as I don’t want to increase her listening figures.
---
What is the point of those painfully unfunny skits she does with Liv? The Vit c one was a new low.
'Should I rub an orange on my face?'. Hilarious.
That’s the thing it wasn’t Hilarious. I saw it and against my better judgement I watched most of it. It’s unfunny, uninspiring, and tosh. It’s absolutely cringeworthy but that’s Hirons and her team to a T.
---
It's one of those days again that Haddock wins the saddest Freak, mind you the reply in the comments is a close second

When will these idiots realise Hirons couldn't give a flying duck about their sad little lives
It’s taken me all night to realise what bothers me about that sad pile of flannels. For the number she has it doesn’t look like a luxurious pile of flannels in her new bathroom does it? They’re pretty skinny and flat. My muslin ones look more plump than they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Val's an actual make-up legend/icon. Wonder if CH has learned anything from the feedback she’s received so far…. People might actually be interested in Vals answers if she’s given an opportunity to speak, similar to SJP.

I remember Sam Chapman got an opportunity to interview Val a few years ago and it was lovely to see how in awe of her Sam was. I really doubt Caroline will feel the same way as she’s not from a make-up/creative background. If it’s just used as another opportunity for CH to plug her dosser family I think I’ll cringe myself inside out.

Reactions: 11
Wonder if CH has learned anything from the feedback she’s received so far…. People might actually be interested in Vals answers if she’s given an opportunity to speak, similar to SJP.

Val's an actual make-up legend/icon. Wonder if CH has learned anything from the feedback she’s received so far…. People might actually be interested in Vals answers if she’s given an opportunity to speak, similar to SJP.

I remember Sam Chapman got an opportunity to interview Val a few years ago and it was lovely to see how in awe of her Sam was. I really doubt Caroline will feel the same way as she’s not from a make-up/creative background. If it’s just used as another opportunity for CH to plug her dosser family I think I’ll cringe myself inside out.

She's pre-corded them all so she can't edit her style until series 2, if there is one. Which must be causing her a lot of angst!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really love Val too... and enjoy Glow Up. But I will not be listening!

Reactions: 3
She recorded them all already so she can't take feedback on board. She has months already recorded.

Reactions: 4