Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringe. I bet they were all pissing themselves over that one. It's so amateurish.
It doesn't even really work as an analogy. A threesome would be something like a cleanser, toner and moisturiser, different things which work together. Three identical flannels is more like masturbating in front of two mirrors...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can't bear that Ateh Jewel, another on who thinks she's something she isn't. That stupid wave she does in front of the camera,the self importance and looks ridiculous

Reactions: 6
I’m just in Liberty now and the 3 sales ladies on Oafs counter are on their phones and chatting with each other. Absolutely no customers. I just bought a lovely tinted eye cream from the very busy Trinny counter 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m just in Liberty now and the 3 sales ladies on Oafs counter are on their phones and chatting with each other. Absolutely no customers. I just bought a lovely tinted eye cream from the very busy Trinny counter 😂
Isn’t it unprofessional to be on your mobile on the shop floor?

Reactions: 21
Isn’t it unprofessional to be on your mobile on the shop floor?
I'd have thought it would be on the list of things not to do. Twenty or so years ago I couldn't have mine out on my desk at a call centre

I think the Liberty counter is another thing Hirons is bored of

Reactions: 10
I think having mobile phones out is a bad look in a customer facing environment. If they need to be looking things up for work then they should be given a tablet, otherwise it will look from the outside (to customers, and other stakeholders) as though it’s personal use.

Reactions: 17
Yeah they all looked bored af. They were slumped with their elbows on the counter on their phones and just chatting to each other in one corner of the counter. I was gonna take a pic but didn’t want to get caught! All the other counters were packed, as expected on a Saturday afternoon.

Reactions: 8
Yeah they all looked bored af. They were slumped with their elbows on the counter on their phones and just chatting to each other in one corner of the counter. I was gonna take a pic but didn’t want to get caught! All the other counters were packed, as expected on a Saturday afternoon.
Mr Rev wasn't subtle when he took photos 🤣🤣 he gets that from me! It was mid week when we went in there was a steady stream of customers on every other counter.

I wonder whether Hirons thinks that the counter will pay for itself because of her "influence" in the skincare industry

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think The Freaks adoration of her has skewed Hirons view that her range is extremely popular.
Outside of The Freaks, has it really made any impact on the skincare industry? Genuine question. Other than the “influencers” who received a freebie, has there really been much said about her range?

Reactions: 12
I vividly remember a video Hirons uploaded years ago (or was an interview? Can’t recall) where she discussed off putting things on a shop floor and one was staff on phones. I remember because I shared it with my staff (we work events so slightly different but still customer focused and too many younger ones scrolling!). Unsurprising that standards have fallen!

Reactions: 7
I think The Freaks adoration of her has skewed Hirons view that her range is extremely popular.
Outside of The Freaks, has it really made any impact on the skincare industry? Genuine question. Other than the “influencers” who received a freebie, has there really been much said about her range?
I’ve not seen a single ‘organic’ post where someone has bought the products, liked them and then raved about them. Everything I’ve seen has either been from someone sent PR (or a Freak).

Reactions: 13
I’ve be seen that Erica Davies (the edit) has said she has repeat purchased the cleanser (I’m pretty sure that she also got a PR pack too). If Erica has said she’s brought it again then I’d believe her.

Reactions: 2
I'm out and about and have seen three women in the last half hour wearing camo jackets. Is Hirons to blame? Sorry if you have one but they look bloody awful!

• Haha
Can't bear that Ateh Jewel, another on who thinks she's something she isn't. That stupid wave she does in front of the camera,the self importance and looks ridiculous
I think Hirons was bigging up Ateh Jewel and Dija Ayodele ("Deej" in Hirons speak) around the George Floyd killing/at the height of BLM. Performative stuff.

Reactions: 10
So unprofessional. Huddled together in a clique on their phones doesn't even encourage customers.
Hirons has really got to do something to encourage footfall. Sounds like it's dying on its arse tbh.

Reactions: 8
She is unbearable. She acts like she’s the only woman to go through a divorce.

• Heart
Just came across this 3 months old post in skincareaddicts sub on Reddit. Everyone notices the same thing: nobody visits her counter. I guess she's funding it just for the sake of having a physical counter and not sales? Does that make sense? Edit: I have to mention that I have zero idea how business contracts for these types of ventures work.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15