Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a member of The Freaks group too. 🤮
I’ve tried 2 or 3 of his products from when I used to purchase Hirons boxes but I was underwhelmed and never repurchased.
I was never impressed with his products either. The eye gel was drying and mist was meh.

Reactions: 2
She’s insufferable. The Ego … hopefully all the comments on SM/podcasts will give her a little push into reality… even for a brief moment in time.
She needs a wake up call!
And it will be brief! Problem with narcissists is that their own perceived reality is the only one and when it gets pierced (like from negative reviews) it’ll only affect them temporarily before their own reality kicks in again (they’re all stupid! They don’t get it! They’re all jealous!) and off they trot again 🤦‍♀️ It’s most frustrating to live with (narc mother) as they will never ‘get it’ truly.

Reactions: 8
Did she fall out with the woman from
Pixi!? Mental. Years ago I was in M&S and she was doing a ‘live’ with her and they were discussing how they were great friends and went way way back… it seemed ‘genuine’ then.. but I didn’t know anything about either of them I just remember them doing a live on the shop
Floor and talking about the new acids that pixi had brought out there were three of them at the time one being a retinal.
Yep. Hirons used to call Mands "my industry wife". The divorce wasn't publicised.
I didn’t know they’d fallen out, just that Mands is never mentioned these days. I suppose Old Hag Welch was famous so Hirons became besties with her instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is Jordan of Jordan Samuel still up her backside? He’ll possibly be a guest.
Mae Lindstrum? They were big buddies for a while.
Actually she was big buddies with so many people that we no longer hear about…
Mands (Pixi), the blonde lady who did the first boxes with her (Cult Beauty - Hirons fell out with them!), Brandon RIP (The Ordinary - fell out spectacularly before he died), Marco Lens (Zelens), Kate Somerville. I’m sure there are others I’ve missed.
Seems to be a pattern forming! 🤔
When everyone around you appears to be a twit, perhaps you’re the twit! 😜
Jordan hasn't been in a kick for a while, but he's not got anything new out. The liking Ava G's posts on Instagram is weird to me. I think it will be a few years before he realises being in Hirons tit Kits™️ is bad for business

May seems to have disappeared into the wilderness as has KS

Marco is probably pissed off she's been angling with the owner of MZ skin to sort out her eyes that she was so pleased with (maybe Hirons should have done a bit of research on his surgeries)..most normal people would have ran in the opposite direction

Plus the others you have mentioned. I like the saying twit by association, which neatly covers all of the above

With Hirons it's almost like primary school behaviour who is your friend today as tomorrow it will be someone else

As for her groundbreaking podcast, it's another example of being late to market and thinking she can have any old guest on and the great unwashed will lap it up.

Reactions: 7
Hirons mentioned way back when her second book was coming out that she removed brands from the book who pissed her off. Notably pixi was removed from the 2nd edition. Hirons has denied a falling out since but I think that pretty much sums it up. She said “ why does everyone think there is a falling out? There is not.” Pretty sure there was a falling out because pixi was OUT the crappy book.
---
I watched some of the live … she really thinks she has come up with “spa in a jar.” She said we will have to trademark that .. or the brand oromovizicia (how the duck do you spell over-priced clay brand) will have to.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hirons mentioned way back when her second book was coming out that she removed brands from the book who pissed her off. Notably pixi was removed from the 2nd edition. Hirons has denied a falling out since but I think that pretty much sums it up. She said “ why does everyone think there is a falling out? There is not.” Pretty sure there was a falling out because pixi was OUT the crappy book.
Wow, which other brands were removed?
She’s so childish.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
---
I watched some of the live … she really thinks she has come up with “spa in a jar.” She said we will have to trademark that .. or the brand oromovizicia (how the duck do you spell over-priced clay brand) will have to.
I first heard “spa in a jar” years ago when Elemis launched their original cleansing balm and it was either Keeley from Elemis or Alison Young on QVC said it. I mean I don’t know if they came up with it or not but Hirons definitely didn’t.

Reactions: 12
As some said about its pure primary school. She doesn’t know how to maintain relationships or how to disagree without falling out. She’s pathetic. Probably easier to say who she’s still friends with than who she isn’t. What an odd ball.

Reactions: 9
I started to watch the live, and wondered if she been told to dial it down as there was no baiting, no bellowing and she actually pretended she uses the products every summer, rather than just saying they're lovely (hmmm). But class always outs, and she suddenly applies a mask to the back of her hand, contemplates it and says 'it's like a lovely dark poo'.

Am sure the brand were thrilled
Mmmm lovely dark poo, well we all compare our skin or beauty products with our excrement don’t we? A bit like our mists are like a golden wee. If I were a skin/beauty brand I’d be back peddling away from her faster than road runner. Roll up roll up spend £££££ on your products that are just like body waste here as recommended by leader Caroline Hirons.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn’t know they’d fallen out, just that Mands is never mentioned these days. I suppose Old Hag Welch was famous so Hirons became besties with her instead.
Me neither. I thought she was still friends with the girl who was / is the Pixi mua, who she used to go away with quite often. But that it was the brand owner Petra? (I think that’s her name) who Hirons had beef with? Anyway, she’s always falling out with someone, so nothing would surprise me.

Reactions: 6
I’m not diagnosing but this is interesting, especially point 5!

• Heart
She could still be friends with mands but definitely fell out with pixi. I can’t remember any other brands that were removed from the book... maybe indeed labs comes to mind

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 2
I can’t bring myself to watch the live. Where is she buggering off to on holiday ?, she better remember the SPF this time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not diagnosing but this is interesting, especially point 5!

She has all of these traits
---
Unusually for Caroline (because you're so right, she normally only mentions brands if money is involved!) she's actually mentioned this brand before! This is from 2012: https://skinrocks.com/blogs/caroline-hirons/omorovicza-thermal-cleansing-balm-review
A 12 year gap though?
---
The Travel Kit was sold out but now it’s back, amazing! And you can add in three flannels for £22 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What?!
But she’s not been on holiday for a gazillion years! 😜
This will be how the holiday goes ...

✅I'm on a working holiday
✅Accidentally forgets sunscreen
✅Gorges on carbs
✅Whatever she's shilling on her one and only holiday will save her sunburnt skin
✅Comes back home
✅Gets the flu minor cold
✅Hides away her London bolthole and works from home
✅Needs antibiotics and to see a private doctor
✅Makes a dramatic Instagram live announing she's back and will do lives for four days of the week for the rest of the year
✅Announces next tit Kit or SR product launch
✅Disappears from social media

Repeats the above in various different forms

Silly twatbag

• Haha
Reactions: 28

✅Gorges on carbs
✅Whatever she's shilling on her one and only holiday will save her sunburnt skin
✅Comes back home
✅Gets the flu minor cold
✅Makes a dramatic Instagram live announing she's back and will do lives for four days of the week for the rest of the year

Silly twatbag
🤣 you’ve nailed it!
---

✅Gorges on carbs
✅Comes back home
✅Gets the flu minor cold

Silly twatbag
🤣 you’ve nailed it!
---

✅Gorges on carbs
✅Comes back home
✅Gets the flu minor cold

Silly twatbag
🤣 you’ve nailed it!

• Heart