Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She read out a comment on the live:

'People on some websites think you're a multi-millionaire'.

She had said she cancelled her last holiday because she was skint.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Skint from buying a mansion… wow feel so sorry for her as she goes on her vacation that she never gets but is always away on vacation.

Reactions: 19
Hilarious her crying poverty having to cancel a holiday when she has two homes - Central London pad and a Georgian mansion in Somerset. Not to mention her it’s not a pop up in Liberty and the endless staff she has.

Oh and her paying FULL price for that Stella McCartney number that made her look like a bouncer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes, her poverty is so sad.. I like how she tried to come off genuine there when she hasn’t even mentioned her mansion to anyone. She would only be skint because of all the stuff she’s buying.

Reactions: 11

I doubt she’s a MULTI millionaire which is probably why she denied that. I wish the Freaks knew about her Georgian mansion.
Hirons is so disingenuous.

Reactions: 12
What happens if the mansion is mentioned on a Live? Does it not get through the moderator?
I doubt she’s a MULTI millionaire which is probably why she denied that. I wish the Freaks knew about her Georgian mansion.
Hirons is so disingenuous.

Reactions: 4
Wow she is trying to change history 😂
In that snippet from a Q & A in Ireland she says 'when I came to Ireland 10 years ago and talked about SPF you were all like "oh but it's cloudy"'

This is exactly what she said about SPF in Ireland 10 years ago

Screenshot_20240614_071027.jpg

Screenshot_20240614_071004.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

She’s isn’t poor. so cancelled her holiday as she’s skint. Hands up who believes that then. Perhaps she ought to ask Ava to have less holidays so her poor working Mum can take one. Her cash flow maybe an issue, as she’s had to pay for the podcasts which isn’t the raging success so revenue projections may not be met, the running of the office, staff, cost of production for the 4 products etc, rental space for all the pop ups. Possibly not the hoards of freaks buying into the app, poor kit sales.…

Reactions: 15
She’s isn’t poor. so cancelled her holiday as she’s skint. Hands up who believes that then. Perhaps she ought to ask Ava to have less holidays so her poor working Mum can take one. Her cash flow maybe an issue, as she’s had to pay for the podcasts which isn’t the raging success so revenue projections may not be met, the running of the office, staff, cost of production for the 4 products etc, rental space for all the pop ups. Possibly not the hoards of freaks buying into the app, poor kit sales.…
Plus her constant mentioning of her staff's private healthcare option like she's footing the bill herself 🙄

She's only poor because she cares so much, you guys! She's practically a charity! /s

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did Hirons write this or Ava, real class act. Or she is just stupid allowing her publicity team do it with her approval? Just like her poo remarks. A real luxury brand.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Cringe. I bet they were all pissing themselves over that one. It's so amateurish.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Did Hirons write this or Ava, real class act. Or she is just stupid allowing her publicity team do it with her approval? Just like her poo remarks. A real luxury brand.
I've literally just seen this Ad and the fawning all over posts are 🤢🤢

Oh lady Hirons knows all about this, next it will be trademarking it.

Could you imagine any prestige brand doing this. It won't help the eventual buy out of Skin Rocks, you can't say we are in the luxury market then pull this tit.

Hirons really has lost all sound judgement and perspective

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What happens if the mansion is mentioned on a Live? Does it not get through the moderator?
I believe all her comments are moderated now.
I don’t watch podcasts so how does it work if it was mentioned say in a review? Can she moderate those too?

Reactions: 2
Trying to be ‘Aldi’ with the naughty connotations .. god she’s insufferable and juvenile.

I've literally just seen this Ad and the fawning all over posts are 🤢🤢

Oh lady Hirons knows all about this, next it will be trademarking it.

Could you imagine any prestige brand doing this. It won't help the eventual buy out of Skin Rocks, you can't say we are in the luxury market then pull this tit.

Hirons really has lost all sound judgement and perspective

Reactions: 2