Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's trying to get on Loose Women as a panellist, and I reckon it's going to happen. And then lo and behold someone commented that she should be on it on her post.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s insufferable. The Ego … hopefully all the comments on SM/podcasts will give her a little push into reality… even for a brief moment in time.
She needs a wake up call!
:ROFLMAO:
The Poundland Osbournes.
Bunch of D'Artagnans after a whack with a frying pan.
When you order the Beckhams off Temu.
The Family Von Prat.

Someone really should explain the Mean Girls "...fetch... happen..." thing to Hirons (maybe Ava as she seems hell bent on plagiarising catchphrases as if their her own wit). Let Jimbo and the offspring retreat to the cavern under the mansion to laze around in (and leave us in) peace!

She said that she was complimented on her singing at ABBA and she was all "oh, I know, i know, I used to be a backing singer!" (wut? For who? Jim? Good bleeping grief). She probably thinks she's doing the other guests a favour, a chance to escape their humdrum lives with the All Singing! All Dancing! Hirons On Tour!!!! for free from the comfort of their rooms.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
She’s trying to make the family happen. I bet she’s after a Kardashian’s style show , she ain’t no Kris Jenner. Kris knows how to run a business 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh ffs, spawn of Squelch is engaged. Who on earth would have the obnoxious prick?

Awaiting an insta-story tribute from Oafington. She'll no doubt be expecting an invitation to the wedding for herself and clan Clampit.

She IS definitely trying to shoehorn herself into another stratosphere of music/entertainment and is clearly unashamed about name dropping her hideous smelly looking children in the process.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she's trying to get on Loose Women as a panellist, and I reckon it's going to happen. And then lo and behold someone commented that she should be on it on her post.
Do we think she’s losing interest in skincare and trying to diversify? Scattering her talent even more 🤣
---
Oh ffs, spawn of Squelch is engaged. Who on earth would have the obnoxious prick?

Awaiting an insta-story tribute from Oafington. She'll no doubt be expecting an invitation to the wedding for herself and clan Clampit.

She IS definitely trying to shoehorn herself into another stratosphere of music/entertainment and is clearly unashamed about name dropping her hideous smelly looking children in the process.
Matty’s fiance looks just as grubby as him. TS dodged a bullet there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What a thought Hirons on loose women. I do think for a while she’s trying to diversify but I also wonder why she hasn’t been on This Morning for a while, whilst baggers has and thought is it because they’ve had enough of her whilst she’s there behind the scenes. She wouldn’t curtail her behaviour as we’ve seen when she’s been talking about the ABBA occasion nor did she ever elaborate about the Stella McCartney occasion. So is it a case visit once then never asked back.

As I predicted she is now bigging up Omorovicza and dishing out a discount code. Their products are the best thing sliced bread apparently, funny how she’s never mentioned them previously 🤣

• Haha
I’m not very good at Facebook (tend to just scroll and not take anything in) but I swear I haven’t heard anything from the freaks about the podcast?! We know if they were listening they would be hailing the “Queen” 🤢

even the podcast screams of greed. Of course the will have a black book of beauty industry contacts. But in the podcast world, it’s not going to hit up the numbers she wants. Z listers and instafamouses are going to get the bigger numbers.

but she’s also burnt every bridge with the beauty pros 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m not very good at Facebook (tend to just scroll and not take anything in) but I swear I haven’t heard anything from the freaks about the podcast?! We know if they were listening they would be hailing the “Queen” 🤢

even the podcast screams of greed. Of course the will have a black book of beauty industry contacts. But in the podcast world, it’s not going to hit up the numbers she wants. Z listers and instafamouses are going to get the bigger numbers.

but she’s also burnt every bridge with the beauty pros 🤷🏽‍♀️
Is Jordan of Jordan Samuel still up her backside? He’ll possibly be a guest.
Mae Lindstrum? They were big buddies for a while.
Actually she was big buddies with so many people that we no longer hear about…
Mands (Pixi), the blonde lady who did the first boxes with her (Cult Beauty - Hirons fell out with them!), Brandon RIP (The Ordinary - fell out spectacularly before he died), Marco Lens (Zelens), Kate Somerville. I’m sure there are others I’ve missed.
Seems to be a pattern forming! 🤔
When everyone around you appears to be a twit, perhaps you’re the twit! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Mands (Pixi), the blonde lady who did the first boxes with her (Cult Beauty - Hirons fell out with them!), Brandon RIP (The Ordinary - fell out spectacularly before he died), Marco Lens (Zelens), Kate Somerville. I’m sure there are others I’ve missed.
JS always likes Ava's posts (why??? 🙄) so he must still be a mate.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Exactly! If she had guests like these, the ratings would be off the charts because she’s actually conversing in her line of work!! It doesn’t take a brain surgeon does it ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As I predicted she is now bigging up Omorovicza and dishing out a discount code. Their products are the best thing sliced bread apparently, funny how she’s never mentioned them previously 🤣
I started to watch the live, and wondered if she been told to dial it down as there was no baiting, no bellowing and she actually pretended she uses the products every summer, rather than just saying they're lovely (hmmm). But class always outs, and she suddenly applies a mask to the back of her hand, contemplates it and says 'it's like a lovely dark poo'.

Am sure the brand were thrilled

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
JS always likes Ava's posts (why??? 🙄) so he must still be a mate.
He’s a member of The Freaks group too. 🤮
I’ve tried 2 or 3 of his products from when I used to purchase Hirons boxes but I was underwhelmed and never repurchased.

He’s a member of The Freaks group too. 🤮
I’ve tried 2 or 3 of his products from when I used to purchase Hirons boxes but I was underwhelmed and never repurchased.
I quite liked the Aftershow cleanser, but it's far too expensive for what it is. By the descriptions of some of his other products, he sticks Blue Tansy in a lot of them and I can't bear the smell of that.

Reactions: 5
Did she fall out with the woman from
Pixi!? Mental. Years ago I was in M&S and she was doing a ‘live’ with her and they were discussing how they were great friends and went way way back… it seemed ‘genuine’ then.. but I didn’t know anything about either of them I just remember them doing a live on the shop
Floor and talking about the new acids that pixi had brought out there were three of them at the time one being a retinal.

Did she fall out with the woman from
Pixi!? Mental. Years ago I was in M&S and she was doing a ‘live’ with her and they were discussing how they were great friends and went way way back… it seemed ‘genuine’ then.. but I didn’t know anything about either of them I just remember them doing a live on the shop
Floor and talking about the new acids that pixi had brought out there were three of them at the time one being a retinal.
Yep. Hirons used to call Mands "my industry wife". The divorce wasn't publicised.

• Wow