Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet billionaire Swift is quaking in her boots…

Hirons can only dream of having a following as strong as the cult of Taylor Swift.
The Swifties are even more batshit than the freaks
---
Her ego is monstrous , “if you know as much as me about the music industry”… do duck off Colonel Hirons .
She’s always telling people to stay in their lane. She should stay in hers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So ONE Taylor Swift fan apparently messaged her and this necessitated Oaf to reply at length at night with some 'zingers' 🙄
She's really not very good at this 'I don't care what anybody thinks about me' stuff is she?

Reactions: 13
So ONE Taylor Swift fan apparently messaged her and this necessitated Oaf to reply at length at night with some 'zingers' 🙄
She's really not very good at this 'I don't care what anybody thinks about me' stuff is she?
Ooh she's riled. Just can't take anyone disagreeing or even having a different point of view.

Reactions: 10
Ooh she's riled. Just can't take anyone disagreeing or even having a different point of view.
That’s why she gets on so well with Old Hag Welch.

Steven Bartlett (who Hirons can’t stand) had Simon Cowell on his podcast this week. Watch it and weep Hirons.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Swifties are even more batshit than the freaks
---

She’s always telling people to stay in their lane. She should stay in hers
To the Swifties: FINISH HER!

Well, the least they can do us pass-agg, good girl, sweetie-pie her to infinite irritation for us. Go on Swifties. And the Beyhive. All Hirons has to do now is glibly annoy the K-Pop fans and she's have the triumvirate of Very Invested Fans on her tail. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really thinks she’s so bleeping cool dancing in her room with that idiot in her pink trousers. She’s a major embarrassment. No wonder her kids are mega docks with her as a parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Caroline has mentioned that the podcast is general and not really about skincare. She said i think in one of her lives that shes filmed all the guests for series 1 of the podcast (not sure how many episodes) wonder who will be her next guess although i thibk its pretty easy to guess....more z listers
That’s just rubbish, the podcast description makes it clear it’s meant to focus mainly on beauty and skincare…

IMG_0868.jpeg

Reactions: 5
She really thinks she’s so bleeping cool dancing in her room with that idiot in her pink trousers. She’s a major embarrassment. No wonder her kids are mega docks with her as a parent.
She's one of those people who dances pretending it's so 'ironic' but actually thinks she's amazing 😂

ETA she said in comments she always takes a speaker to hotel rooms. How bleeping annoying and inconsiderate for other guests.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
That’s just rubbish, the podcast description makes it clear it’s meant to focus mainly on beauty and skincare…

View attachment 2988322
…..from A listers to sought after industry experts……

Really? which “sought after industry expert” is hag Denise Welsh, Fleur East, Fleurs sister and Stacy Solomon from?

Been laying in my bed waiting to hear from those sought after industry experts. Well if that’s been in the Hirons black book waiting to jump out, can’t wait for the next ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
…..from A listers to sought after industry experts……

Really? which “sought after industry expert” is hag Denise Welsh, Fleur East, Fleurs sister and Stacy Solomon from?

Been laying in my bed waiting to hear from those sought after industry experts. Well if that’s been in the Hirons black book waiting to jump out, can’t wait for the next ones.
No no, those are the A listers! 🤣 The industry experts will come later…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mr Hirons can also be found in Somerset in the basement of Ruth’s old house 😂
IMG_0519.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she try to make her incredibly unattractive family “happen” and why do her husband and sons model themselves on d’Artagnan?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sure I’ve said this before but she thinks they’re the osbournes… more like the Poundland version without any discernible talent at all. 😜
Why does she try to make her incredibly unattractive family “happen” and why do her husband and sons model themselves on d’Artagnan?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
:ROFLMAO:
The Poundland Osbournes.
Bunch of D'Artagnans after a whack with a frying pan.
When you order the Beckhams off Temu.
The Family Von Prat.

Someone really should explain the Mean Girls "...fetch... happen..." thing to Hirons (maybe Ava as she seems hell bent on plagiarising catchphrases as if their her own wit). Let Jimbo and the offspring retreat to the cavern under the mansion to laze around in (and leave us in) peace!

She's one of those people who dances pretending it's so 'ironic' but actually thinks she's amazing 😂

ETA she said in comments she always takes a speaker to hotel rooms. How bleeping annoying and inconsiderate for other guests.
She said that she was complimented on her singing at ABBA and she was all "oh, I know, i know, I used to be a backing singer!" (wut? For who? Jim? Good bleeping grief). She probably thinks she's doing the other guests a favour, a chance to escape their humdrum lives with the All Singing! All Dancing! Hirons On Tour!!!! for free from the comfort of their rooms.:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16