Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll have been thinking she was gonna be the next Emily Maitlis until the reviews came in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Get the face you deserve...fxcking hate that phrase. Only used for women and putting a moral superiority on how you look as you age. Repulsive, old fashioned concept that should be put down along with beach body and thigh gap. Tedious 90s fash mag crap.

Reactions: 32
Saw she just posted a dig a T Swift about ticket prices. She wouldn't be doing it if her bestie was still "the mother in law" !

I'm tempted to listen. Can we do a bingo topic list and I'll report back with the score.

4 kids
So many jobs
Matty
Duran Duran
"I'm not being funny but..."

I’ve got a work colleague who says “I’m not being funny but…” about 20 times a day 🙄🙄we know Brenda, we know.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm briefly in London for work so booked a session at the Trinny counter. Also stopped off (twice) at Lisa Eldridge.

Both busy all the time. SK on the other hand, not a single customer on the 3 times I went past. Counter staff must be so bored.

edited to add that's a Sunday Riley staff member, not a customer 🙂

View attachment 2986079View attachment 2986080
I wonder when the big wigs at Liberty will tell her it’s not working out and they want the space back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder when the big wigs at Liberty will tell her it’s not working out and they want the space back.
I bet she wishes she hadn’t protested so much that it’s not a pop up because that could have been her “get out of jail free” card.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow , I’ve just seen her stories ranting on about Taylor Swift and Beyoncé. She really does not like being called out for her bitchy behaviour does she?. I can’t wait for reviews to come in about the Old Hag Welch episode of the podcast.

Reactions: 6
Denise is a national treasure… on gay Brits twitter! and in an ironic way 😂 it’s a shame she’s a huge gobshite, I quite liked her on Waterloo Road even if her character was a mess. Quite camp af 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow , I’ve just seen her stories ranting on about Taylor Swift and Beyoncé. She really does not like being called out for her bitchy behaviour does she?. I can’t wait for reviews to come in about the Old Hag Welch episode of the podcast.
I bet billionaire Swift is quaking in her boots…

Hirons can only dream of having a following as strong as the cult of Taylor Swift.

Reactions: 6
She’s pissed off on these stories and can’t even try to hide it. Things aren’t going great at the moment with her empire I don’t think and she’ll be waiting for more dodgy podcast reviews no doubt. Next time she goes live it’ll be ugly from the get go
She really is in a permanent bad mood these days, and totally deserves this backlash.

Reactions: 11
Her ego is monstrous , “if you know as much as me about the music industry”… do duck off Colonel Hirons .

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
She was at 800 k followers at one point and she has lost 50k over the last few years. So instead of gaining followers she is losing. She is insufferable and I’m glad the podcast is finally reflecting how bleeping tit she is. You can’t get more people when you are just a mean person and it shows.
---
Should copy trinny in her attitude rather than products and shiny dresses

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She was at 800 k followers at one point and she has lost 50k over the last few years. So instead of gaining followers she is losing. She is insufferable and I’m glad the podcast is finally reflecting how bleeping tit she is. You can’t get more people when you are just a mean person and it shows.
---
Should copy trinny in her attitude rather than products and shiny dresses
Not just a mean person , she’s a sales woman who is pretty talentless otherwise but thinks she’s the second coming.

Reactions: 13
Caroline has mentioned that the podcast is general and not really about skincare. She said i think in one of her lives that shes filmed all the guests for series 1 of the podcast (not sure how many episodes) wonder who will be her next guess although i thibk its pretty easy to guess....more z listers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Caroline has mentioned that the podcast is general and not really about skincare. She said i think in one of her lives that shes filmed all the guests for series 1 of the podcast (not sure how many episodes) wonder who will be her next guess although i thibk its pretty easy to guess....more z listers
Hilarious how she talks about 'series', like she's sure there will be more than one....

This creature's ego is so stratospheric, she reckons she's the next Parky (in fact she's probably related to him...)

• Haha
That’s interesting not about skincare, so at a guess she couldn’t get enough folk from the industry to talk to her then. Because really who wanted to listen to Stacey, the hag Welch and Fleur and sister even if they had the chance to talk? she’s not Lorraine Kelly is she.

Hirons the ex counter girl has many faces including a taking over Barry Humphrey’s dame Edna when she dones on her sequined dress and camo jacket but badly as he never looked that rough.

Back to slagging women this time Taylor swift and Beyoncé, oh how they’re quaking in thier boots those successful multi millionaires. But doesn’t criticise any males doing just the same so that’s ok then. Saying she knows all about the music industry just like she knows all about the entertainment industry and teaching Joanna Lumley how to deal with the great unwashed. God I bet Jo was pleased to have her around that night.

Hirons the purveyor of 4 products should stay in her lane, oh but it is increasing looking like her lane is full of car crashes.

Well karma is a witch something that Hirons will be comfortable with.

• Heart
She’s pissed off on these stories and can’t even try to hide it. Things aren’t going great at the moment with her empire I don’t think and she’ll be waiting for more dodgy podcast reviews no doubt. Next time she goes live it’ll be ugly from the get go
She really is in a permanent bad mood these days, and totally deserves this backlash.
Stand by for lot of memes telling us she ‘really really don’t give a flying f*ck” when it’s blatantly obvious she really really does

• Haha
I like how the only recommendation she can scrape up in her stories for the podcast is her own comms agency.

• Haha
Reactions: 4