Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to about 5 minutes - what a horrible woman Welch is. Utterly self obsessed and nasty. Describing fans who approach her as '33 stone with one tooth'. Apparently these fans say they're always mistaken for her so Welch says (no doubt smirking) 'ee it's like looking in a mirror'.
All the while Oaf giggling along. No wonder the foul pair are friends :sick:
OMG! Are you telling me that Old Hag Welch actually has FANS?! 😮
The world has gone crazy - I need to lie down in a darkened room. 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thought I'd ask on here as I've had no luck whatsoever on the make up threads before. Hope you all don't mind x

Guerlain bronzer the "original one" I'm stuck between light warm or medium warm. I'm a T9 in Lisa's foundation. I've been staring at their website but still can't decide

Can anyone help please 🙏

This reminds me of when Paul O'Grady found out some of his TV show staff were being rude about viewers or maybe audience members and I think he probably tore a strip of them and then shamed them on his programme and apologised on their behalf. He was disgusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes I saw the dig at Taylor Swift tickets too. I agree today’s ticket prices are scandalous and I don’t pay them. But here’s the rub she doesn’t have a dig at any of the male artists so just keep Taylor in her lane then Hirons, you hypocrite.
Taylor plays for 3.5 hours and has great support acts and a fabulous set.

For the money you could get 2skin rocks products, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm briefly in London for work so booked a session at the Trinny counter. Also stopped off (twice) at Lisa Eldridge.

Both busy all the time. SK on the other hand, not a single customer on the 3 times I went past. Counter staff must be so bored.

edited to add that's a Sunday Riley staff member, not a customer 🙂

IMG20240610144752.jpg
IMG20240610144818.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Saw she just posted a dig a T Swift about ticket prices. She wouldn't be doing it if her bestie was still "the mother in law" !

I'm tempted to listen. Can we do a bingo topic list and I'll report back with the score.

4 kids
So many jobs
Matty
Duran Duran
"I'm not being funny but..."

Taylor gives zero fucks for Hirons and her hideous mate Squelch, and had the Oaf been invited on a concert jaunt by some brand, she'd have bitten their hands off to go for nothing.

Just like every other influencer eh Nanna?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm briefly in London for work so booked a session at the Trinny counter. Also stopped off (twice) at Lisa Eldridge.

Both busy all the time. SK on the other hand, not a single customer on the 3 times I went past. Counter staff must be so bored.

edited to add that's a Sunday Riley staff member, not a customer 🙂

View attachment 2986079View attachment 2986080
Ah Coco looks as engaged as ever 🙄
It was exactly the same when I went in... I doubt it will make a year

Reactions: 8
How old is Dan Hirons? I cannot believe his life seems to exist of trailing round watching the 1975. Tbh I know nothing about them but aren't they a sort of teen band? Like a tit Busted?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How old is Dan Hirons? I cannot believe his life seems to exist of trailing round watching the 1975. Tbh I know nothing about them but aren't they a sort of teen band? Like a tit Busted?
Nah, I think they used to have some cred! I used to like them a few years back, but then they got too pretentious so I gave up on them. And then Matty Healy’s creepiness and idiocy came out.

Reactions: 7
Well I've just gone through his Facebook history and found a post from 2018 saying he was 24. 8 minutes of my life I will never get back. My gut told me he was 30 ish, as Welch's offspring and all round twit who sings in a mediocre at best, tit "rock" band is the same age

• Haha
What the actual duck is she going on about TS and Beyoncé for 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

what does Caroline know about the music industry … is she drunk 🤣

• Haha
We guessed it didn’t we ?. We only knew it was only a matter of time before she had bezzie tin foil hat wearing covid conspiracy theorist Denise Welch on.

SJP
Stacey Solomon
Fleur East and sister
Denise Welch

Who will be next week ? Lizzy Cundy and her cleaner ?! 🤣

I am not listening to it but I bet you she won’t mention a thing about the horrendous things Denzie’s son has said about women and will slag off Taylor Swift for writing songs about Matty even though Hirons is a “women supporting trashing women” kind of gal.
This feels so badly planned... I mean, wouldn't you make sure to have 5-6 guests lined up before announcing a podcast? Or does she think she's getting the cream of the crop?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9