Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the sublime to the ridiculous. SJP was clearly told to do the podcast by ROC who will be paying her a chunk of money. The other guests have just been desperate. She is rapidly becoming a laughing stock, colleagues in the industry must be loving it. Her ‘business model’ is laughable, the scattergun effect, do a whole lot of things very badly. She should have maintained her relationship with the big brands and stuck with the good kits she offered during lockdown. How much longer before she crashes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hirons on Instagram just ruined one of my fave songs for me, for all time. Erasure, Respect. Hateful cow.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
We guessed it didn’t we ?. We only knew it was only a matter of time before she had bezzie tin foil hat wearing covid conspiracy theorist Denise Welch on.

SJP
Stacey Solomon
Fleur East and sister
Denise Welch

Who will be next week ? Lizzy Cundy and her cleaner ?! 🤣

I am not listening to it but I bet you she won’t mention a thing about the horrendous things Denzie’s son has said about women and will slag off Taylor Swift for writing songs about Matty even though Hirons is a “women supporting trashing women” kind of gal.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Saw she just posted a dig a T Swift about ticket prices. She wouldn't be doing it if her bestie was still "the mother in law" !

I'm tempted to listen. Can we do a bingo topic list and I'll report back with the score.

4 kids
So many jobs
Matty
Duran Duran
"I'm not being funny but..."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Shirley’s Pussy needs to tweet about Denise dying again, it was hilarious when it went viral last time 😂😂 it was even mentioned on Loose Women.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saw she just posted a dig a T Swift about ticket prices. She wouldn't be doing it if her bestie was still "the mother in law" !

I'm tempted to listen. Can we do a bingo topic list and I'll report back with the score.

4 kids
So many jobs
Matty
Duran Duran

Yes I saw the dig at Taylor Swift tickets too. I agree today’s ticket prices are scandalous and I don’t pay them. But here’s the rub she doesn’t have a dig at any of the male artists so just keep Taylor in her lane then Hirons, you hypocrite.

Reactions: 9

4 kids
So many jobs
Matty
Duran Duran

You forgot ‘d’ja know what I mean”

• Haha
Reactions: 9

4 kids
So many jobs
Matty
Duran Duran

Mention of Ava being 'the devil daughter' or whatever it is with barely disguised pride.

Denise Welch 😂 Omg literally who cares what she has to say about anything. This is embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mention of Ava being 'the devil daughter' or whatever it is with barely disguised pride.

Denise Welch 😂 Omg literally who cares what she has to say about anything. This is embarrassing.
It’s the longest of all her podcasts to date too. More than double the time for SJP 😬🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

4 kids
So many jobs
Matty
Duran Duran

Please take one for the Tattle Team and report back.
No doubt she’ll do that stupid gurn and laugh to camera too.

Also to all Tattlers, please show some respect and use her correct name and title - it‘s Old Hag Welch! 😜😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh the podcast reviews will be even better after this one….! So much for being top tier podcasters now.., bet she’s regretting shouting from the rooftops about that one!! Couldn’t she tell that nothing would have been as good as SJP… God I’m embarrassed for her.

• Haha
My body decides to give me some tit for a few days and I'm on catch up

Denise Welch 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 She's such a good example for people to follow for skincare advice

Tin hat, conspiracy theorist, shite presenter failed actress, The state of her hair I'm convinced that those two go to the same hairdresser's not forgetting embarrassing mums who think their children have the voices of angels,

Do you think someone should call Hirons a doctor as she's definitely scraping the barrel both in her personal and professional life

Pair of twatbags

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I listened to about 5 minutes - what a horrible woman Welch is. Utterly self obsessed and nasty. Describing fans who approach her as '33 stone with one tooth'. Apparently these fans say they're always mistaken for her so Welch says (no doubt smirking) 'ee it's like looking in a mirror'.
All the while Oaf giggling along. No wonder the foul pair are friends :sick:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I listened to about 5 minutes - what a horrible woman Welch is. Utterly self obsessed and nasty. Describing fans who approach her as '33 stone with one tooth'. Apparently these fans say they're always mistaken for her so Welch says (no doubt smirking) 'ee it's like looking in a mirror'.
That's so bleeping cruel. Hirons does the same with some of her fans (usually in a gossip with her colleague Greg, of "ooooh, doesn't he have lovely blue eyes!" reknown, usually about older women/fans). Awful, ungrateful people.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Wow!
Birds of a feather…
Cant wait for the reviews! 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I listed to about half of it. She comes across like an awful witch. Herself and Caz are well suited. I'm not sure why they have such high opinions of themselves.

• Heart
Wow that is so vile talking about people who approach them like that.

I’ve seen old hag Welch out in the wild and she swans round Alderley Edge like she’s Madonna.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Hardly a pair of super models themselves and even uglier when their personalities shine through too!!! What a pair of alley cats.

QUOTE="yessenia_d, post: 19578188, member: 60272"]
That's so bleeping cruel. Hirons does the same with some of her fans (usually in a gossip with her colleague Greg, of "ooooh, doesn't he have lovely blue eyes!" reknown, usually about older women/fans). Awful, ungrateful people.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 6