Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that friendship failed once hirons did a video about the microneedling tool that trinny came out with. It was an attack on trinny veiled as “I hirons just care about your skin.” It was cruel to do to a friend .meanwhile other hirons friends are telling you sunscreen will kill you but she’s fine with the biohackers she’s friends with.

Reactions: 17
I see she’s trailing a live with Omorovicza, another one of the expensive brands she‘s had no time for in the past. I bet they’re in the next kit. She’s so obvious

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s desperate she’ll be partnering with Tropic and Suzy next 😂😂😂
I see she’s trailing a live with Omorovicza, another one of the expensive brands she‘s had no time for in the past. I bet they’re in the next kit. She’s so obvious
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I meant to say that I think SHE (ma hirons) is just really sh1t
---
Plain and simple jealousy if trinny and her brand. She has taken one too many swipes at her and trinny mentioned on a few pods about ditching a friend who we believe is ma hirons as trinny has very calmly and with class replied back about Hiron’s swipes. They never discuss eachother since where as they used to appear on pics together or comment on eachother and now Trinny has given her a wide berth as she clearly doesn’t want anything to do with her. Plus she tries to copy Trinny so unsuccessfully too… all rather funny and featured here if you read back .
I do wonder if it's the other way round. I think Trinny is pretty steely - I don't buy this whole 'I'm the big sister everyone wants act', this is the woman who not only was able to handle a man known for domestic violence but actually got him to put up the initial funding for her brand before getting shot of him (I know others love her, that's ok).

So I could see Hirons befriending Trinny, because we know Hirons loves a high profile friend. Hirons the big mouth then boasts about the profitability of skin care etc, assuming that Trinny was going to stick with make up. Trinny though is quietly vampiring Hirons' ideas, and as she's got more money, she's able to get a sleek brand to market first, making Hirons' look like the sad copy, even though it was probably in development longer.

Too late, Hirons' realises she's been had (this just shows the margins in skincare must be much higher than makeup if they are all piling into it), but it's her own boastful fault, and the best she can do is try and trash the Trinny microneedling and buy up her daughter's domain name.

Meanwhile, Trinny can laugh all the way to the bank, and has no need to trash Hirons as she's the winner!

Eta, I don't like either of them, so not defending anyone here, they are both as awful as each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Trinny is savvy yes but I def don’t buy that Hiron’s had the idea first. She was always obsessed with skincare, I reckon it was a matter of time.
Trinny did the colour packaging before hirons there was no way that Hiron’s said she wanted bright yellows etc and then trinny copied. I’d prefers wee finger to hirons, she’s just so much more
Considered and classier than hirons however I guess that isn’t difficult!

I do wonder if it's the other way round. I think Trinny is pretty steely - I don't buy this whole 'I'm the big sister everyone wants act', this is the woman who not only was able to handle a man known for domestic violence but actually got him to put up the initial funding for her brand before getting shot of him (I know others love her, that's ok).

So I could see Hirons befriending Trinny, because we know Hirons loves a high profile friend. Hirons the big mouth then boasts about the profitability of skin care etc, assuming that Trinny was going to stick with make up. Trinny though is quietly vampiring Hirons' ideas, and as she's got more money, she's able to get a sleek brand to market first, making Hirons' look like the sad copy, even though it was probably in development longer.

Too late, Hirons' realises she's been had (this just shows the margins in skincare must be much higher than makeup if they are all piling into it), but it's her own boastful fault, and the best she can do is try and trash the Trinny microneedling and buy up her daughter's domain name.

Meanwhile, Trinny can laugh all the way to the bank, and has no need to trash Hirons as she's the winner!

Eta, I don't like either of them, so not defending anyone here, they are both as awful as each other.

Reactions: 11

It’s an interesting perspective. I don’t doubt for a minute that Trinny isn’t stupid but I doubt whether she‘s vampired Hirons at all. So she’d know about mark up she’s been around the business long enough. She also has a full range of skin care and Hirons with her reputation as ‘the skin care‘ expert could have done this too. Why is it that she hadn’t? is she as popular within the industry as she makes out? Matt Goss alluded to her reputation. She’s worked for Liz Earle has plenty of contacts to boot. Trinny sold her home and a lot of belongings and still rents whilst Caroline owns a place in London and Ruth Crillys place.

yes Trinny is a business women, the difference with her a Caroline hirons is I think she genuinely supports other Women whilst Caroline says she does then denigrates them. We see this in her lives all the time and to say she doesn’t need to trash caroline hirons as she’s laughing all the way to the bank, she also doesn’t decry other people either, not just Caroline but nobody just like a lot of other professional beauty people dont either, like Caroline does by saying she buys their kids names domains up. Who in their right mind even thinks that let alone do it. The micro needling episode wasn’t just unpleasant about her jibe at Trinny it was throwing the random unknown women she had on under the bus too. Caroline damaged her own reputation by this as she had a short memory about when she’d promoted her mates mirco needling tool.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Desperate for this to have been bought by Trinny (although the reality is that Hirons bought it for Ava to do pay per view on).

IMG_1506.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are we all excited about who her guest will be tomorrow? I imagine we're all waiting for Denise Welch as it is inevitable. Oaf has stopped bigging up who will be appearing after all the SJP breadcrumbing fuss. Which went so well 🤭
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding....yep...Denise Welch it is!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The guest list just gets worse and worse....im guessing that guy that came in recently i think from allies of skin or whatever that skincare line is will be another guest, also emma guns, ruth and her other pals. The only podcast i listened to was sjp one and that was because 8 was intrigued althoug i instantly knew before even watching it that she was going to be selling/promoting something he ce why she would do the podcast anf i was right. All these celebs do the media rounds when they have a product to promote.

Reactions: 9
This is beyond cringe. Wtf does Denise Welch have to do with beauty and skincare, which is what her podcast is allegedly about. Whoever is managing/representing Caroline should be ashamed, this is a complete carcrash of an idea. I wouldn’t be surprised if they decided to do a podcast based on the fact a connection knew she could get SJP via ROC, and they’ve cobbled the rest of the series around that without any plan or idea how to make a series out of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
WTF? Who wants to tune into that? I suffered my way through SJP but was totally disinterested in the follow ups. In the past when she did meet the brand lives it was pretty cringe, this is just embarrassing. Not so much the Kween now, more like the Jester.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As predicted it’s Old Hag Welch! 🤮

I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than watch those two “besties” trying to out-smug each other.
Stuff of nightmares.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Embarrassing! She had one interesting guest so far. Will she mention being a mum of four in the first few minutes?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is beyond cringe. Wtf does Denise Welch have to do with beauty and skincare, which is what her podcast is allegedly about. Whoever is managing/representing Caroline should be ashamed, this is a complete carcrash of an idea. I wouldn’t be surprised if they decided to do a podcast based on the fact a connection knew she could get SJP via ROC, and they’ve cobbled the rest of the series around that without any plan or idea how to make a series out of it.
Scraping the barrell. I have seen old Denise Welsh getting facials done with someone local to me on instagram. Wonder if she'll get a mention.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Embarrassing! She had one interesting guest so far. Will she mention being a mum of four in the first few minutes?
She will definitely mention matty healy and her son are best mates

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Shut up!!! Is it!!??? Hilarious!!!!! I mean what do we not know about her already. Everything about her life is already documented and none of it is interesting. QUOTE="youncer, post: 19575095, member: 360058"]
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 8