Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hirons : It’s Lacroix , sweetie

Greg : it’s fabulous

It’s full on Edina Monsoon and not in a complimentary way like Trinny is Edina Monsoon esque.

IMG_0453.jpeg
IMG_0454.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hirons : It’s Lacroix , sweetie

Greg : it’s fabulous

It’s full on Edina Monsoon and not in a complimentary way like Trinny is Edina Monsoon esque.

View attachment 2982323View attachment 2982324
I bet that table is groaning under the weight of her 4 products! 😆
Is that white tube a refill? Anything to make it look like there’s more to the range.
As for her outfit, shame she’s no longer “mates” with Trinny because I’m sure she could advise her What Not To Wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hirons’ fashion “looks”…. To quote Edina Monsoon herself ;

“Why does everything you wear look like it’s bearing a grudge , darling ?. Hmmmm ?”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
hirons will probably shift to her just talking crap about people and the industry as the podcast is failing badly. I’m glad people are not tuning into that dumpster fire.

• Haha
hirons will probably shift to her just talking crap about people and the industry as the podcast is failing badly. I’m glad people are not tuning into that dumpster fire.
I totally agree, I think she’ll pivot to angry ranting/negativity under the premise of exposing truths on the podcast as she thinks (and in fairness her deluded fans tell her) that “telling it how it is” and being a loudmouth is why people follow her. I guess the condescending title will work better if she does that.

This podcast is a slow car crash I can’t look away from 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are we all excited about who her guest will be tomorrow? I imagine we're all waiting for Denise Welch as it is inevitable. Oaf has stopped bigging up who will be appearing after all the SJP breadcrumbing fuss. Which went so well 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t understand how she asks for listeners/viewers to submit questions when they’ve no idea who the interviewee is? 🤔

Reactions: 15
I can’t understand how she asks for listeners/viewers to submit questions when they’ve no idea who the interviewee is? 🤔
It's wierd isn't it? At one point she said to just send generic questions that you would for any well known person. But some of them were so specific eg decluttering ones for Stacey Solomon, so I guess Hirons or her team write some of them.

Reactions: 10
She’s too lazy to think of questions for herself.. she has to ask listeners.
I’ve a few I’d like to ask her… how long will she really try and make this shitshow work? Why is she flogging a dead horse? Why did she think it was going to be so easy that she didn’t have any media training. She should have asked her friend Emma Gunns who has been in the podcasting world for several years and an actual journalist about podcasting… and interviewing. I bet she’ll be laughing hard at her failure, thinking anyone can have a podcast. Not so easy after all is it ‘Boss’?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nellie Hirons waited too long to launch the podcast, it's already oversaturated.

Reactions: 5
Not sure if it’s too long…or over saturated .. I thinks he’s just really really tit at it and should have stayed in her lane!!
Nellie Hirons waited too long to launch the podcast, it's already oversaturated.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I meant to say that I think SHE (ma hirons) is just really sh1t
Not sure if it’s too long…or over saturated .. I thinks She’s just really really tit at it and should have stayed in her lane!!
---
Plain and simple jealousy if trinny and her brand. She has taken one too many swipes at her and trinny mentioned on a few pods about ditching a friend who we believe is ma hirons as trinny has very calmly and with class replied back about Hiron’s swipes. They never discuss eachother since where as they used to appear on pics together or comment on eachother and now Trinny has given her a wide berth as she clearly doesn’t want anything to do with her. Plus she tries to copy Trinny so unsuccessfully too… all rather funny and featured here if you read back .
Why is she no longer friends with Trinny?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.