Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry……who is this???
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ah Ava G and mummy dearest will think she has made it. Will this now pay for the upkeep on Hirons mansion as SR is circling the drain along side her tit kits™️

I've just had a thought isn't that promo photo from when the eagle eyed amongst us noticed miss no knickers ... Endlessly classy
---
This is with a filter??? Jeez…

View attachment 2942169
---
And does anyone else think she has a look of Lewis Capaldi?!

View attachment 2942172
She looks bloody knackered to me 😂 I don't think she's being as militant with the gym these days either.

It's the forehead tan line that she shoves a load of bronzer on a'la homers make up shot gun

All these lives she'll need a lie down on her own in the London flat for a few days ...so she'll be sick for the 6000 time this year

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah yes sorry you are totally right - will remember next time as i don’t think i can go back and edit/delete? Sorry still new here 😓
Don’t worry. Just go back and report your post and ask Admin to delete it. Then you can repost with the names blanked out if you still want to.
Oh and welcome to the thread. 🙂

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Digital comedy sensation ? Purlease !!!. Hirons must’ve slipped them a big brown envelope under the table for this.

The likes of Victoria Wood is comedy not bloody Ava G who acts like she’s from “dem mean streetz , of Brixton ya get me ?” and is so offensive adopting black culture like she’s Rachel Dolezal.

Reactions: 16
Is this a chicken and egg situation with Ava? Was it so awful it was funny or always intended to be funny? Obviously I use the term funny loosely because in either situation it wasn't funny.
I suppose the PR firm couldn't write that her only skill seems to be waving her overly large arse around.
The only saving grace is that she's woman and we don't have yet another hirons man with truly appalling unkempt facial hair parading around and breeding.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I don’t remember any of those collaborations apart from the adobe one where I couldn’t understand a word she was saying. I think this is a case of brown envelope from mama hirons. Ava hadn’t done a days work in her life apart from reading the whole of hirons team astrological charts on bring your child to work day.

Reactions: 12
Honestly , some of the freaks have zero brain cells. Didn’t need a tit kit but bought one at £99 and now selling it 🙄

I bet this freak won’t be allowed to return it due to it being “heavily discounted” so Hirons can pay for the it’s not a pop up permanent flag ship counter 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The industry is marching forward, and Nanna's going to get left behind because she's running around like a headless chicken with all her large fingers in too many pies - products...app...podcast...counter service, and not concentrating on doing one thing properly. Her timing was lousy and her products are definitely not groundbreaking.

Most of us listened 10 years ago, got the key advice and don't need her anymore.

Add in a boorish, bullying, head know-it-all attitude and it all feels horrible. It's a shame, but her fat ego knew better.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I put the cleanser in the basket to see if I got any reminder emails and not a hour had passed and this came through - how / why did she approve this picture ? 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I put the cleanser in the basket to see if I got any reminder emails and not a hour had passed and this came through - how / why did she approve this picture ? 😂😂
Frozen forehead, solid hamster cheeks and the telltale botox nose wrinkles.

The Kween of Beauty - I'd so love to look like her....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think a. she’s forgotten to pay the photographer or b. A staff members revenge on last day or work.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think a. she’s forgotten to pay the photographer or b. A staff members revenge on last day or work.
I think she believes she looks great. I remember coming across her Youtube channel years ago after reading raves about her skincare expertise. Took one look at her and thought I cannot take skincare advice from someone whose skin (and everything else) looks this bad.

Reactions: 7
Buckle up and enjoy the ride guys…

View attachment 2944543
Oh no Surely Dr Natalia must know it was Caroline Hirons that decreed this not the big companies (tongue in cheek).
I have to say I often use the same product twice at night unless I fancy a change. I’ve never understood why you need different products as mine always takes off my waterproof eye make up.

I tend to do the same. It's easier to find a balm cleanser that doesn't leave a film on the skin than it is to find a gel cleanser that doesn't leave my skin feeling tight.

Reactions: 2
Certainly my eyes when fully loaded take a double cleanse. Other than that, it just feels quite nice 🤷‍♀️

Ava trying to check into a hotel on one of her many holidays 😂😂
IMG_0017.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Who is actually finding Ava funny? 🤣

Tbh it's a bit embarrassing that she is only NOW getting "signed" after years and years of promo/embarrassing skits/"modelling"/only fans/money splashed about by the kw33n. It's almost as if they felt sorry for her

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.