Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said it’s not beauty related I thought. Could be wrong. That’s how much of an interest in her I take 🙈🤣
There's just been the announcement so far - which has apparently put her to number one. I'm not surprised really as novelty value often propels these things artificially for a very short amount of time.
I'm trying to think who is in NY and 'very famous'. Dr Denis Gross? Bobbi Brown? It will almost certainly be underwhelming.

Reactions: 3
She also said it’s somebody everybody will know so probably not beauty industry. One of the Beckhams?
VB was mentioned a million times in the chat and she didn't say anything but she did when other names were suggested.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her engagement for the “amount” of BOTS sorry followers she has is crazy, my eggs and avocado on toast gets more comments than anything she has posted lately!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her feet on her latest story. Put sone bloody cream on them they’re drier than the Sahara

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s live with some bloke from Allies of Skin flogging sunscreen. She is completely manic, talking over him all the time. It’s either drugs or sugar overload. Why do brands put up with this kind of nonsense? And he has the shiniest face imaginable 🤣

Reactions: 7
The guy from Allies Of Skin definitely uses more than his products to look like this 🤣
Not to sound cruel, but that is enough to put me off buying from a brand. Not that the products are necessarily bad, I just don't think I could take beauty/skincare advice who has made the choice to look like that.

Reactions: 6
Not to sound cruel, but that is enough to put me off buying from a brand. Not that the products are necessarily bad, I just don't think I could take beauty/skincare advice who has made the choice to look like that.
He doesn’t look like that caricature! He is normal looking Asian, just very shiny

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.