Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @LyraBalaqua for the great title!

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/carolin...door-its-not-expensive-youre-just-poor.44211/

V quick recap because I‘m tired so please feel free to add more. 😳

The influencer, formally known as a guru, Hirons deleted a less than favourable review from her Skin Rocks 🤮 website. 😮

She and “baby girl” went to a Stella McCartney fashion show in Paris.
Hiron wore her Big Boss suit - she’ll grow into it one day. 😁

Another kit is imminent. 🙄
She‘s put a lot of her app behind a paywall. 🙄🙄
But Skincare is NOT Merch people! 😝

She still resides in Ruth Crilly’s former mansion in Somerset.
She disclosed that she does not share a bed with Jimderella. This is possibly because there is no longer any room in their super king bed once Hirons and her ego are in it! 😜 Or perhaps Jimderella just prefers the peace and quiet of the cellar. Who knows?

She continues to fangirl Old Hag Welch’s son’s band by following them on tour.

Oh and she’s ill AGAIN!

Please continue.
---
Sorry all. I did put it in Influencers but it got moved back to gurus.
I thought it might.
Never mind. 🙂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
‘My daughter uses Byoma cleanser. They do refills so it's not that wasteful.’ The serums and body stuff is. It’s not possible to get everything out.

Reactions: 1
Congratulations to @LyraBalaqua for the great title!

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/carolin...door-its-not-expensive-youre-just-poor.44211/

V quick recap because I‘m tired so please feel free to add more. 😳

The influencer, formally known as a guru, Hirons deleted a less than favourable review from her Skin Rocks 🤮 website. 😮

She and “baby girl” went to a Stella McCartney fashion show in Paris.
Hiron wore her Big Boss suit - she’ll grow into it one day. 😁

Another kit is imminent. 🙄
She‘s put a lot of her app behind a paywall. 🙄🙄
But Skincare is NOT Merch people! 😝

She still resides in Ruth Crilly’s former mansion in Somerset.
She disclosed that she does not share a bed with Jimderella. This is possibly because there is no longer any room in their super king bed once Hirons and her ego are in it! 😜 Or perhaps Jimderella just prefers the peace and quiet of the cellar. Who knows?

She continues to fangirl Old Hag Welch’s son’s band by following them on tour.

Oh and she’s ill AGAIN!

Please continue.
---
Sorry all. I did put it in Influencers but it got moved back to gurus.
I thought it might.
Never mind. 🙂
You've covered it all 🤣
Shame about it being moved back to gurus, I was looking forward to a rant from madam about trolls followed by "I'm NOT an influencer" despite her saying she tries not to react, she doesn't get upset about it, she gets upset for her team that work so hard. Meanwhile screaming at Lou to make her a brew every ten minutes.

Reactions: 6
The pictures of her in the blues brothers / club bouncer suit still make me howl with laughter when I think of them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The pictures of her in the blues brothers / club bouncer suit still make me howl with laughter when I think of them 😂😂
Am sure Stella is delighted too, and with every post duly tagging her so she can see how terrible the woman's made her tailoring look. Hirons acting out a running joke from Ab Fab without realising 😂

• Haha
Did anyone catch the Q&A on IG few a weeks ago. Someone asked her what is the best present her husband has ever bought her. I can't remember word for word but she said along the line ' Diamonds but she had to wait 30 odd years for them as they never had the money'. :unsure:

Reactions: 5
Did anyone catch the Q&A on IG few a weeks ago. Someone asked her what is the best present her husband has ever bought her. I can't remember word for word but she said along the line ' Diamonds but she had to wait 30 odd years for them as they never had the money'. :unsure:
I thought I dreamed it. I think it was an AMA on insta.

Reactions: 1
Is this the oafs other job? The boss wearing oversized suit tacky necklace. Everytime I see these ads I’m sure it’s based on her.
🤣🤣🤣 Great minds think a like
I got my husband to screenshot the TV when this advert was on. I posted it on a previous thread.

In fairness it was my husband that pointed it out. He thinks Hirons is a complete twit 🤣
---
I watched this too. I can't remember when it was but she definitely said Diamonds but that was after years of not being able to afford them when the kids were growing up

I think it was in the same live where Hirons was defending the paywall and that her work was being stolen by chat gpt

Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣 Great minds think a like
I got my husband to screenshot the TV when this advert was on. I posted it on a previous thread.

In fairness it was my husband that pointed it out. He thinks Hirons is a complete twit 🤣
He’s right.

re the Stella McCartney trip she said she’d give the freaks the low down once she was back and really very little was said, nothing much about the show, the folks that were there usually she can’t wait to rub it (inform the minions/freaks) in about a trip. Obvs not the special trip she’d have us believe.
I take it no talent scout picked up Ava’s obvious modelling talent then.

He’s right.

re the Stella McCartney trip she said she’d give the freaks the low down once she was back and really very little was said, nothing much about the show, the folks that were there usually she can’t wait to rub it (inform the minions/freaks) in about a trip. Obvs not the special trip she’d have us believe.
I take it no talent scout picked up Ava’s obvious modelling talent then.
Ah yes that's jogged my brain. Hirons banged on about having one of the best facials but a weird experience that she'd tell everyone the details once she got back.

Maybe Stella and everyone else at the show were laughing there arses off about the blues brother/bouncer outfit Hirons wore. Ava as per usual was dressed in as little as possible. Probably twerking on demand from Mummy dearest.

Hirons won't have it but Ava is not model material, if she was she'd have been scouted by now.

I agree it was an unsuccessful trip, more than likely because they were treated like the nobody's they are

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She mentioned the space NK guy for Stella McCartney flew all the way there for their facials. I’m sure it was for everyone who was in the PR trip. The amount of beautiful people there I hope Ava and hirons were put down a peg. Ava has no hope of being more than an onlyfans girl

This ad popped up on my insta, and I bet once the oaf finds out she’ll be spitting feathers as they aren’t going to be using her products.
---
She mentioned the space NK guy for Stella McCartney flew all the way there for their facials. I’m sure it was for everyone who was in the PR trip. The amount of beautiful people there I hope Ava and hirons were put down a peg. Ava has no hope of being more than an onlyfans girl
She did, but most folk being invited as a PR to something like Paris fashion week and not a normal invite that you’d expect, would have spoken more about the trip other than we had a facial with a bloke sat on top of her and we visited the factory. Something doesn’t sit right.

Attachments

Last edited:
The points system she has is ridiculous when Space nk are offering 20% off this weekend. Skin Rocks Points = Itchy and Scratchy Land Dollars

She should be blocked from the insta account.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20240401_133850.jpg

This is such a ridiculous and childish argument from her.
Well by her logic apparently she did ask them to work for free then didn't she? What about before it was behind a pay wall? And is there an actual designated 'app team' or just some of her regular workers doing it as part of their paid jobs?
And anyway don't blame the conditions of your employees on your customers. They aren't responsible for the salaries of Skin Rocks employees.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
As insufferable as she is, I hope Hirons continues to be this abrasive to everyone who comments on her Instagram. Everyone needs to see how rude and unprofessional she is.

Reactions: 26
I’ve definitely seen adverts in the app before so her making out that she gets no money in without chafing a few is BS.

I was looking at Space NK last night to spend my rewards. So many brands she used to do ads for where she’d do a live with them. Doesn’t seem to do this anymore. I think ppl must avoid her but also want to keep her onside because they’re scared of her.