Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just gone through Ava's page and did not laugh once. The adobe thing was awful. She is average looking at best.

Reactions: 7
I've just gone through Ava's page and did not laugh once. The adobe thing was awful. She is average looking at best.
I haven't looked at Ava G's insta for a long time. My brain started pouring out of my ears last time

I have no idea whether it is a generational thing, the whole "actor" "digital creator" "model" seems blinking everywhere.

Ava would be screwed without money from her mother. I can't see her getting a job anytime soon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the only time I’ve ever thought she was pretty was one of the campaigns she was in for CH. she was make up free with a neutral face and looked really pretty
---
So the podcast seems to be Sarah Jessica Parker. How the hell did she secure that booking.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Avaline's attempts at being a nepo baby even fall flat.

SJP is a spokesperson for ROC Skincare

Reactions: 6
the only time I’ve ever thought she was pretty was one of the campaigns she was in for CH. she was make up free with a neutral face and looked really pretty
Ava did a Tik Tok of making up her face. She has really good skin and looks so pretty without makeup. She should leave her hair down, it suits her.

What if it's Kim and not SJP? Also, she said all ages will know who it is. I beg to differ. I think only women aged 35 to 55 (ish) will know who she is. And perhaps fashionistas. She's not *that* well known?

Ava is proof you can give your children too much validation.

Although, having said that, it is an interesting u-turn Hirons has made from being all #BoyMum (saying stuff like having girls is a nightmare* because of their hormones and having boys is easy because all boys love their mothers) to suddenly being like Amy Poehler's Cool Mom in Mean Girls and going on about being "besties" with Ava.

*to be fair, while I don't think having girls is a nightmare I can imagine having Ava was/is.

I second this , how did Hirons get Sarah Jessica Parker as a guest ?.
Roc sponsored promotion perhaps? Maybe SJP is doing something for or at Libertys and it's a bit of cross pollination between the store and the SR brand to get the numbers up at her not-a-popup? Hirons did also say that she wanted to get Ava on as a guest later, so maybe the big name guest is a hook for later episodes when she interviews her children. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon it’s Kim Cattrall, they both have the Liverpool connection, the gif of SJP looking shocked etc.

We was right , the first guest is SJP. Hirons’ hair looks like it’s been generated with AI for this picture , not like the usual frazzled horse pee stained straw.
IMG_0027.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
SJP always seems very nice but quite prim and guarded in interviews, I can’t imagine them getting along well. Hopefully Caroline was her normal gobby, boorish self and made a complete arse of this

• Haha
The 'podcast' sounds like a recorded interview in a random place, rather than a formal podcast using studio equipment - after five minutes I was quite bored to be honest. But then SJP isn't someone I'm interested in personally.

I love SJP in SATC but not actually bothered about her and what she has to say. Caz will be too boorish with her, no way will she bring out the best. She’ll be like a bull in a china shop. I’m not going to listen I’ll take the view of the tattler bunch before I feel obliged to. 🙃
The 'podcast' sounds like a recorded interview in a random place, rather than a formal podcast using studio equipment - after five minutes I was quite bored to be honest. But then SJP isn't someone I'm interested in personally.

Reactions: 5
The video of it is being released on YouTube at 6pm, that’ll be interesting viewing to see the body language.

Just seen this clip Hirons has posted and SJP says she uses wipes and Hirons didn’t say a thing unlike her usual rants about wipes and she actually said to SJP “I never do judgement” when she mentioned Soap. Really Hirons ? She’s the most judgemental person.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The video of it is being released on YouTube at 6pm, that’ll be interesting viewing to see the body language.

Just seen this clip Hirons has posted and SJP says she uses wipes and Hirons didn’t say a thing unlike her usual rants about wipes and she actually said to SJP “I never do judgement” when she mentioned Soap. Really Hirons ? She’s the most judgemental person.

FFS what is with those necklaces she's wearing???

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.