Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would not be bragging about being top of the chart on subscriber numbers alone. What if it’s utterly tit and tanks after launching.

Who do we think is on the guess list? Someone in the US. SJP?
---
Called it 🙌🏼

Ava was with a different agency but didn’t seem to be getting any work. I wonder if The Oaf is tired of her kids’ sponging and told her to get rid.

I would not be proud if my kids if they turned out to be (crappy) influencers. Hasn’t everyone had enough of being influenced?

Reactions: 6
The video of it is being released on YouTube at 6pm, that’ll be interesting viewing to see the body language.

Just seen this clip Hirons has posted and SJP says she uses wipes and Hirons didn’t say a thing unlike her usual rants about wipes and she actually said to SJP “I never do judgement” when she mentioned Soap. Really Hirons ? She’s the most judgemental person.

Sadly the YouTube is only Audio.
I say sadly but at least we don’t have to watch the gurning Hypocrite Hirons in full suck up mode. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can confirm it is really cringe. Very superficial. The Oaf is either cutting her off, trying to guess what SJP will say next (and getting it wrong) or agreeing with everything she says despite it being against type. It really isn't good. The nerves come across too. Also it feels like it's sponsored by ROC. I just get the vibe that SJP is there under duress.

Also, SJP doesn't follow Caroline Hirons which says it all right?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks for taking one for the team. The clip of SJP it’s so obvious that she’s nervous and rightly so. How she landed that gig is beyond me.
She isn’t personable or even likeable.., so bland in that interview… vanilla.

Can confirm it is really cringe. Very superficial. The Oaf is either cutting her off or agreeing with everything she says despite it being against type. It really isn't good. The nerves come across too.

Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion
Caroline Hirons #34 Always supporting other women unless your name is Trinny (we are mates!) or Liz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s been called a ‘neurodivergent icon’ on her stories.

This beast just grew a new head :cautious:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Whoever this Tattler is putting this comment on the DM article , we thank you 😂
IMG_0041.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That DM piece must have been fed by a PR on behalf of Caroline Hirons / Skin Rocks surely? I don't think SJP would appreciate that click bait title. And she didn't say she hated being thin. She said that's her natural body type and that she would rather have a bit more to her or words to that effect. Selling out her first guest for some PR. Classy.

Reactions: 4
The comments have begun on her youtube video and she hasn't yet deleted them...
One of my favourites:
1000044778.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What if it's Kim and not SJP? Also, she said all ages will know who it is. I beg to differ. I think only women aged 35 to 55 (ish) will know who she is. And perhaps fashionistas. She's not *that* well known?
I agree. My knowledge of SJP is that she was in SATC and I didn't watch it. That's it, nothing special or interesting, just another run of the mill actress.

I own and love her cheapy perfume though 🤣

Reactions: 1
But she's the UK's leading skincare expert ....even though she is not in any way a dermatologist! I can't believe that's how she describes herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Ma Hirons 🤭😏
Whoever this Tattler is putting this comment on the DM article , we thank you 😂
View attachment 2947059
---
Aka- doing exactly what Steven diary of a CEO or whatever it’s called podcast does.. all for clicks… but hirons would say she’s different to that. Is she hell.
That DM piece must have been fed by a PR on behalf of Caroline Hirons / Skin Rocks surely? I don't think SJP would appreciate that click bait title. And she didn't say she hated being thin. She said that's her natural body type and that she would rather have a bit more to her or words to that effect. Selling out her first guest for some PR. Classy.

Reactions: 5
Apparently the “premiere” at 6pm is the video of Hypocrite Hirons with SJP so we will see the “beauty expert” in all her glory! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hope there’s a strong filter on the go for her sake!! Sitting in her flat
Nasty ballet shoes with SJP. What an affront! 😖
Apparently the “premiere” at 6pm is the video of Hypocrite Hirons with SJP so we will see the “beauty expert” in all her glory! 😝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.