Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can tell you he is not “normal Asian looking”.
He talked about how he had to get surgery for his face after an accident on his Instagram not too long ago. It’s more than Botox and fillers. And definitely more than using his allies of skin skincare.

Reactions: 7
Her hair is one of the worst I have seen on insta. The block colours are so 90’s and it’s yellow and straw like. The worst condition.

Also she is so loud and crass!! I saw a few people asking her about the trinny neck cream which she casually ignored 🤣🤣🤣 she must have learned by her previous mistakes and realised the TL is off bounds!!!

QUOTE="Rowling, post: 19337507, member: 370838"]
She’s live again and with yet another hairdo that looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards by asking for the Worzel Gummidge 🤣
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 5
Another teaser for the flaming podcast of her showing Lisa Potter Dixon this “a list” first guest.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
So she’s merged the websites is that to cut costs so she’s only paying for one not two??

I've not had chance to catch up on the coming and goings of her Ladyship yet. We've just come back from our London Trip. So I'll be looking through this weekend as I'm still shattered.

I thought I'd come on and do a public service for all tattlers. The attached was taken by my husband at 3pm on a Wednesday. Trinnys counter was busy and had a steady stream of customers as did other counters.

I spent a good amount of time at Lisa's counter. I'll tell you all about that on Lisa's thread in the next few days. Really helpful kind and caring

As for the IT'S NOT A POP UP IT'S A PERMANENT FLAGSHIP COUNTER. It was dead as a dead dodo, no attempts to drum up any customer's. I can confirm their attitude and skin are awful both "Coco" and the other one had faces like a bulldog chewing a wasp and sucking on a lemon. It's not going to last in Liberty at all
---
Her hair looks bloody shocking, birds nest central.
Christ did she go on a bender the night before the live 😂
---
The guy from Allies Of Skin definitely uses more than his products to look like this 🤣
He looked awful 2 years ago, so I don't need to see a recent one this is how he looks in my head
---
So Hirons is still being an absolute twatbag.
▪Joking about sexual harassment
▪Ava G still not looking like a model
▪Hirons looking as rough as a dogs arse
▪Haddock is still trying to get Hirons to notice her more
▪Crappy, shouty podcast finally being released
▪Liberty counter bombing and not being anywhere near as successful as the jumped up piss coloured nasty witch thought it would
▪Flogging the tit kits ™️ at a massively discounted price. Alienating more of her Freaks, and ensuring she will never sell out of her crappy kits again

I don't think I've missed anything else.

I'm really enjoying watching Hirons have a massive meltdown and floundering around trying to plug the holes where her profit and general cashflow are. Couldn't happen to a nicer person. She's just a nasty, vile piece of work who just happened to get lucky with the blog and lockdown lives. She'll be begging people for lightbulbs for her mansion in a GFM next

54 she looks older than my mum who's 75. Lisa Eldridge is 4/5 years younger... but the difference between those two!
---
Haddock strikes again 🤢
Hilarious live, the standard head long time arse lickers are out in force this morning. The one with the inflated lips isn't too far from reality. The only reason the oaf hasn't had lip fillers is because Jimderella would apparently divorce her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I've not had chance to catch up on the coming and goings of her Ladyship yet. We've just come back from our London Trip. So I'll be looking through this weekend as I'm still shattered.

I thought I'd come on and do a public service for all tattlers. The attached was taken by my husband at 3pm on a Wednesday. Trinnys counter was busy and had a steady stream of customers as did other counters.

I spent a good amount of time at Lisa's counter. I'll tell you all about that on Lisa's thread in the next few days. Really helpful kind and caring

As for the IT'S NOT A POP UP IT'S A PERMANENT FLAGSHIP COUNTER. It was dead as a dead dodo, no attempts to drum up any customer's. I can confirm their attitude and skin are awful both "Coco" and the other one had faces like a bulldog chewing a wasp and sucking on a lemon. It's not going to last in Liberty at all
---

Christ did she go on a bender the night before the live 😂
---

He looked awful 2 years ago, so I don't need to see a recent one this is how he looks in my head
---
So Hirons is still being an absolute twatbag.
▪Joking about sexual harassment
▪Ava G still not looking like a model
▪Hirons looking as rough as a dogs arse
▪Haddock is still trying to get Hirons to notice her more
▪Crappy, shouty podcast finally being released
▪Liberty counter bombing and not being anywhere near as successful as the jumped up piss coloured nasty witch thought it would
▪Flogging the tit kits ™️ at a massively discounted price. Alienating more of her Freaks, and ensuring she will never sell out of her crappy kits again

I don't think I've missed anything else.

I'm really enjoying watching Hirons have a massive meltdown and floundering around trying to plug the holes where her profit and general cashflow are. Couldn't happen to a nicer person. She's just a nasty, vile piece of work who just happened to get lucky with the blog and lockdown lives. She'll be begging people for lightbulbs for her mansion in a GFM next

54 she looks older than my mum who's 75. Lisa Eldridge is 4/5 years younger... but the difference between those two!
---
Haddock strikes again 🤢
Hilarious live, the standard head long time arse lickers are out in force this morning. The one with the inflated lips isn't too far from reality. The only reason the oaf hasn't had lip fillers is because Jimderella would apparently divorce her
Your picture from the “it’s not a pop up , permanent flagship counter” is bloody hilarious. They’re definitely sisters grim too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Your picture from the “it’s not a pop up , permanent flagship counter” is bloody hilarious. They’re definitely sisters grim too 😂😂
They definitely are 😂😂
My husband took a fair few how they didn't notice is beyond me.
Another prime example of why the counter and her business is going down the toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course the freaks descending on this woman looking for cheaper alternatives to skin rocks 🫠 they are so brainwashed for real “each brand is unique” and “think of the money you will waste trying out others that you might not like” were my faves 😂 there was also a comment saying you can buy them with paypal credit…. Of course.
FDB1D339-931C-46BE-AB57-5C9760783D2E.jpeg
FE5E2B25-8440-4A2D-B476-16BB38450787.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The podcast guest must be Marylin Monroe the way she’s hyping it……ffs who actually cares and what are they going to say to her that they haven’t already said to anyone else who’s interviewed them.

• Haha
This is with a filter??? Jeez…

IMG_1110.jpeg

---
And does anyone else think she has a look of Lewis Capaldi?!

IMG_1109.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.