Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught a bit of the “premiere”. Hirons looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards , she could’ve made a bit of effort for fashion icon SJP.

The hairdresser seems to have given her the big bird do 😂

Hirons ain’t no Oprah.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Meanwhile, “SHE’S THE BOSS: C”

“Where did you first come cross [sic] beauty industry legend @carolinehirons?” ask her minions… 🤮

She is so loathsome.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I saw this on her live today and it struck me

Why did we all think she was the skincare guru at one point ??.

She has access to every product and treatment under the sun but doesn’t look like she does.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The state of it.
I saw this on her live today and it struck me

Why did we all think she was the skincare guru at one point ??.

She has access to every product and treatment under the sun but doesn’t look like she does.

Reactions: 1
I agree. My knowledge of SJP is that she was in SATC and I didn't watch it. That's it, nothing special or interesting, just another run of the mill actress.

I own and love her cheapy perfume though 🤣
Isn't it lush? I do love Lovely and so cheap :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oo interesting. There was a podcast called Glad We Had This Chat back in 2021!

05A00285-06E8-461C-A16A-B31429009591.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's just so unlikeable. I can't believe how many people fawn over her.

Reactions: 7
Oo interesting. There was a podcast called Glad We Had This Chat back in 2021!

View attachment 2947878
Iirc she said in one of her recent lives that she knew this, had seen they hadn't posted in a while, were not big names or well known, and that they hadn't registered the name so tough tit to them (to paraphrase somewhat).

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This will enrage Hirons…

Trinny’s pop up in Chelsea on the Kings Road looks fabulous and so well thought out on how to navigate what you’re looking for, this isn’t just four products and a flannel. Hirons’ it’s not a pop up permanent flagship counter looks so shabby compared to Trinny’s in Liberty and this pop up is gorgeous. On some of the other posts about this , it looked so busy and Trinny was engaging with so many customers. Hirons thinks showing her mug for 5 minutes would’ve had them stampeding to the Liberty counter and it didn’t as many Tattlers have shown when visiting Liberty. The likes of Trinny and Lisa Eldridge do things so much better than Hirons.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
IMG_0608.png

Deleted now but The Children ignored it for at least 4 hours, I would not have wanted to be them when she realised 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see she's still holding on to this hair color that washes her out. Great on someone else, but not Caroline.
---
She's just so unlikeable. I can't believe how many people fawn over her.
She's a bulldog of a woman.

Reactions: 8
On her live she has got sunburned again.
So that is three times (that she has acknowledged) in about a year. I wonder how many times Liz Earle has burned in a year? What was the point of all her hysterical photos of skin cancer if the silly bollox can't take her own advice?
And she reckons she also got a deep tan on her arms from being in her garden at the weekend and wearing factor 50. Balls. In my experience that will not happen.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
On her live she has got sunburned again.
So that is three times (that she has acknowledged) in about a year. I wonder how many times Liz Earle has burned in a year? What was the point of all her hysterical photos of skin cancer if the silly bollox can't take her own advice?
And she reckons she also got a deep tan on her arms from being in her garden at the weekend and wearing factor 50. Balls. In my experience that will not happen.
How is she not embarrassed by getting burnt when she knows the damage done, preaches about it, would mock the first young girl to burn and has access to more SPF than most of us own in a lifetime?!

Reactions: 17
She looks like tit in that 'live'. Properly minging, like she smells less than fresh.

Couldn't watch all of it. She's repellant.

• Haha
Banging on about herself and how she couldn’t believe that she was sitting with SJP. Don’t worry cazza we couldn’t believe it either. Not like you did the ‘interview’ justice either, you were absolutely rubbish. You’re going to have to hope your team can keep getting those excellent guests as there’s no way your ‘Michael Parkinson ..NOT’ skills will attract them.
She looks like tit in that 'live'. Properly minging, like she smells less than fresh.

Couldn't watch all of it. She's repellant.

She kept talking about her kids and Jim as well. 😴 for a change.
And she had to shoehorn in that she used to live in Mississippi! 🙄
I also noticed that her constant sniffing and playing with her hair didn’t make an appearance during the interview! 🤔

Wow she got sunburned again?! 🙄 Do we think she ever wears sunscreen? I suppose with her Native American roots she feels no need! 😜

Also we aren’t getting the “walk to the gym” chats anymore and she looks fuller in her face - weight gain or filers? I’m not fat shaming - I’m overweight so I know how hard it is to lose and even harder to maintain.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.