Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
So literally its 4 products just configured in different orders. How on earth do you get a liberty counter selling 4 products?
It looks like a shop that could be in Balamory!

A Freak said that they hope Liberty are prepared for the huge amount of Freaks that will be turning up there to buy!
😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Sharing to the world that you no longer share a bedroom with your husband because of his snoring, I bet he's fucking thrilled that everyone knows the pretty intimate details of their marriage....then again he probably won't see that,doubt the oaf let's him have a phone leta alone access to social media while he's kept in the basement making his "music"

• Haha
Reactions: 19

JaneRev

VIP Member
Who cares how tall her peculiar children are? She seems to be railing against some comment somewhere that caffeine is bad for pregnant women. Literally everybody else knows to take these things with a pinch of salt but of course Nellie makes it all about her 😂

View attachment 2809559
If I was pregnant, I certainly wouldn't be asking or taking advice from Hirons or the freaks.

Hirons always goes OTT around the whole pregnancy thing. Let alone that bloody awful maternity box she was giving the hard sell to last year.

Again she loves the sound of her own voice and has to stay relevant by dragging in her ferel adult children.

My mum never drank full fat coke, didn't guzzle ten tonnes of tea and carried on as normal as you got in 1980/81. I'm 6ft my brother is 6ft 5, we are tall because yes you've guessed our folks are. Maybe Hirons needs to go back to school.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Jesus, when did she blurt that out?
Ah you missed that delight?
It was January in a live I think. She went for a private health check mot and was told she still had healthy follicles or eggs or something so was still 'technically' fertile. (And there was some other highly unlikely detail about her saying to the nurse/doctor 'but I'm a grandmother' and them not believing her :rolleyes:)
Apparently she rang Jimmy up full of glee. I presume he's taken to his separate bed ever since 😂

• Haha
I’ve noticed that everything even remotely negative is either deleted or Caroline Hirons wades in with an aggressive or defensive reply. It’s the same for her placed ads on Facebook. More impressive brands keep negative reviews/comments up and reply with something like ‘We’re sorry to hear this, we’ll take this into consideration going forward’ or even better ‘we have DMd you to arrange a return for refund’. Obviously personal comments aren’t on (you don’t get those with other brands because they don’t have every thought/breath/fart documented in their stories, and we have no idea if they have children let alone what they look like, what their socials are and what they do for a living, because that’s unprofessional 👀)

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I might well be wrong as I don't frequent high end beauty counters, but surely the draw to most of them is trying more things like makeup, perfume etc, so you could also browse and buy a smaller item like lipstick or an eyeshadow. Skincare is something you can easily buy online rather than it being a destination. Plus Skin Rocks surely doesn't have enough in its range to entice people to go to Liberty specially. It just doesn't scream luxury or a treat to me despite the price.

donutwitch

Chatty Member
The whole operation looks cheap, much better suited to a display in Superdrug than in Liberty and Space NK. It easily could be another collaboration deal with Revolution like Sali Hughes.

• Heart

Traazers

VIP Member
calling it "Liberty's" multiple times is also really irritating, it's called LIBERTY. You're not in fucking sainsburys luv

• Haha

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
It’s not what you know it’s who you know. It’ll be interesting to see how well her products compete with the other brands.
Exactly. I know she may have (subtly, barely) mentioned it's permanent, but am sure Bobbi Brown or whichever brand she's replaced in that spot thought the same. She probably talked a good game about her followers, high end skincare obsessives, how many would come in, purchasing from her, purchasing from other brands, increasing sales all round etc etc, but they must all be disappointed in the lack of interest on Day one - no queues, crash barriers, even the promise of a consultation with the queen herself ("these are the 4 products I'd recommend for you from my full range of, er, 4 products". Ground-breaking.), and free treats for the first purchasers didn't seem to reel people in.

• Haha

youncer

She is such a bitch! 😭 she has no idea about this poor persons circumstances or reasons for wanting wfh, of which there could be MANY! If covid taught us anything it’s that wfh is successful
This is her in a nutshell. So many more professional ways she could have worded this but she can't help herself. The post script bit patronising/ warning off people with disabilities from criticising her is positively Partridge-esque. I cannot fathom what it must be like to work for her if she takes against you for some reason. She just reeks of unprofessionalism.

Also, not to redirect the thread too much, but can we just note how irritating her posts about her new exercise and diet regime are? It is so tedious to watch her share photographs of herself working out, or talking about how she is so amazing because she was motivated enough to work out, or sharing pompous content patting herself on the back for ‘making these changes.’ It’s dull. Not to mention, she has no self-awareness at all. She’s a skincare person, not a personal trainer. She has no sense of her audience and no care at all for anyone who might be following her who could have issues with their body image or who could be managing body dysmorphia or an eating disorder and who might have seen her posts by accident, considering that they wouldn’t have chosen to follow her for that kind of content. She has no critical literacy in her mind at all, she’s just occupied 24/7 with fawning over the lead singer of a God-awful indie band two decades her junior, or trying to essentially organise arranged marriages for her kids. I actually wish she’d just get on with her job sometimes and make some skincare. But, oh no, a flannel and a round piece of cotton will do!
Yes I completely agree. I started following her years ago for purely skincare, didn’t mind the odd random rant here and there but now she’s too much and the weight loss and smug advertising of her gym/personal training is unbearable. My teenage daughter has anorexia and seeing the emphasis Caroline puts on weight loss makes me wonder how many of her followers are experiencing eating disorders and how triggering it must be for them to hear her bang on about weight loss and exercise constantly

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I had a look at the Skin Rocks site just now.. And in a section called 'usage' (or something similar) for the product it does say recommended use every three days. But it isn't at all obvious and you have to scroll down and click on it to find instructions.
If they have to call it Gentle they should say in the immediate description something like 'this product, though gentle, still packs a punch, and as with other acids it is recommended to use three times a week' or similar.
Saying in mitigation 'don't be fooled by the name' is actually admitting it is extremely misleading and very possibly harmful.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Nasty and gaudy, just like her. How on earth did she manage to persuade Liberty to stock Skin Rocks? Feels so off brand

donutwitch

Chatty Member
IMG_0798.jpeg

My goodness the teeth! Plus all the filler…never mind looking good for her age, she looks much older than she is. 👵

• Haha

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Ava seems like a deeply unpleasant person. And yet her daft mother acts like she’s so clever, witty and funny. She’s a tramp