Caroline Hirons #32 Query the price, she’ll show you the door. “It’s not expensive, you’re just poor!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @yessenia_d for the thread title.

We only started the last thread on 25th Jan so it must be the quickest Hirons thread we’ve ever had.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/caroline-hirons-31-needled-by-ozempic.43813/

Quick recap:

Hirons released her next kit called the “Ruth’s old house doesn’t heat itself” kit just in time for January’s payday. “Run don’t walk” she cried “Not as many produced”. There are still a “handful” 🙄 of kits languishing in her warehouse in time for this February’s payday!

She released 2 expensive acids in Trinny (but apparently Hirons did it first) yellow. The “gentle” acid so soothing on the skin that it melted a plastic bottle!

Skin cancer is her latest campaign/rant - all the sweeter because she can trash Liz Earle for her stance on sunscreen whilst forgiving Davinia Taylor for her “opinion”. Hypocrite Hirons conveniently fails to disclose that she “forgot” her sunscreen whilst on (a very rare, first one in 40 years) holiday to Italy and subsequently was sun burnt. Sunburn is one of the causes of skin cancer.

She continues to appear to copy Trinny and on Monday her cheap classy looking products will be sold in Libertys. She will be there on launch day to whip up a frenzy with The Freaks who have already started camping outside the store shouting “Take all our money Caroline! You’re just like one of us!”

Gym boasts and walking to the gym Insta stories continue.

She’s just had her hair coloured again. Now there’s a colour she could trademark “Hirons nicotine straw like yellow.” 😜

Hirons engagement with the Freaks has zero correlation to her flogging anything. It is purely coincidental that she posts much more on the group leading up to kit and new product and store launches. 🙄

Have I missed anything?

(I still think this should go in the Influencer section but I’m not sure if it’s allowed or others may not find it so I’ve grudgingly put it under gurus again)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

We only started the last thread on 25th Jan so it must be the quickest Hirons thread we’ve ever had.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/caroline-hirons-31-needled-by-ozempic.43813/

Quick recap:
It’ll be interesting to find out because she’s an influencer

Hirons released her next kit called the “Ruth’s old house doesn’t heat itself” kit just in time for January’s payday. “Run don’t walk” she cried “Not as many produced”. There are still a “handful” 🙄 of kits languishing in her warehouse in time for this February’s payday!

She released 2 expensive acids in Trinny (but apparently Hirons did it first) yellow. The “gentle” acid so soothing on the skin that it melted a plastic bottle!

Skin cancer is her latest campaign/rant - all the sweeter because she can trash Liz Earle for her stance on sunscreen whilst forgiving Davinia Taylor for her “opinion”. Hypocrite Hirons conveniently fails to disclose that she “forgot” her sunscreen whilst on (a very rare, first one in 40 years) holiday to Italy and subsequently was sun burnt. Sunburn is one of the causes of skin cancer.

She continues to appear to copy Trinny and on Monday her cheap classy looking products will be sold in Libertys. She will be there on launch day to whip up a frenzy with The Freaks who have already started camping outside the store shouting “Take all our money Caroline! You’re just like one of us!”

She’s just had her hair coloured again. Now there’s a colour she could trademark “Hirons nicotine straw like yellow.” 😜

Hirons engagement with the Freaks has zero correlation to her flogging anything. It is purely coincidental that she posts much more on the group leading up to kit and new product and store launches. 🙄

Have I missed anything?

(I still think this should go in the Influencer section but I’m not sure if it’s allowed or others may not find it so I’ve grudgingly put it under gurus again)

I think that you’re right she is an influencer.😀

Quick recap:

Have I missed anything?

I think you’re right she’s an influencer 😀

Reactions: 1
Thank you @50sGirl for the recap , hilarious 😂

The “Ruth’s old house doesn’t heat itself” kit is chefs kiss !

Reactions: 16
This person thinking Liberty was a pop up and Hirons putting them straight, then the freak going OTT 🤣🤣🤣
Do you think Hirons is being to defensive there? It might not be as permanent as she hopes.

It's desperation....my credit card is dead, not something I'd be boosting about, it's not like Hirons is doing a RAOK paying one freaks credit card off

Reactions: 10
Do you think Hirons is being to defensive there? It might not be as permanent as she hopes.

It's desperation....my credit card is dead, not something I'd be boosting about, it's not like Hirons is doing a RAOK paying one freaks credit card off
I thought it sounded rather defensive too, I bet she was seething at being asked was it just a pop up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lots of people on the live assumed it was a pop-up which may have started to get on her nerves. Vs I don't think anyone would have assumed that about Trinny in Liberty.

Reactions: 15
I thought it sounded rather defensive too, I bet she was seething at being asked was it just a pop up 😂
The vids on Instagram don't back up that it's a permanent fixture

Hirons as standard is her own worst enemy, she's too concerned with edgy adverts plus she's said that she'd open her own shop and do some store pop ups

Reactions: 4
Why the excitement from the freaks about a counter in Liberty? You can get the same stuff on line from the comfort of your sofa. Its not like you need to colour match 🤷‍♀️
---
I’m so over the skin cancer photos. Meanwhile Sali post a pic of a jacket potato oozing butter. Gets my vote

Reactions: 12
Love that one of the Freaks has posted this screenshot on a post about Trinny’s microneedling tool (followed by obligatory “Caroline says…” replies).

IMG_1239.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love that one of the Freaks has posted this screenshot on a post about Trinny’s microneedling tool (followed by obligatory “Caroline says…” replies).

View attachment 2778392
I’ve just read that thread.
A poster was asking if she should buy Trinny’s micro needle tool.
As you said the Freaks replied as expected.
One said it even says NO on the Skin Rocks App.
Another said Hirons loves Trinny 🙄 and they’re mates but she still says no.
Hirons even lowered herself to chime in and say ”Not a fan. Yours Caroline.” And someone replied she cracks them up with their razor sharp wit! 🤮
But the one that made me laugh said “Whose skin looks better? Buy it!” Ouch bet that hurt Hirons! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Quick recap:

Have I missed anything?

Whoop! First thread title! Feel like I should do a curtsey while listening to the 1975 and doing this --> 🤘😜🤘in honour of our lady of Liberty (NOT A POP UP!!!!)

Great round up. There was a whoooole lot of CH shenanigans but i think you got them all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Please can the next thread title contain 'NOT A POP UP' somewhere? 😂

Foolishly skipped through her skin cancer fearmongering highlights. Wtf is the point of posting ghoulish pictures without context? Most of them are old bald men anyway, part of the generation when dark brown tans were fashionable (status symbols because it showed you could afford a foreign holiday), who were told you couldn't tan without burning, and applying baby oil was the thing to do. OF COURSE there will be some cases of skin cancer. Where are these people located? Australia or the UK? Did they work in an office or as a roofer? Were they sunbed users? What was their attitude to tanning? Did they regularly strip the protective layer of dead skin cells and sebum off their skin with acids?

Hirons is selling it like 'apply a lot of this ultra expensive cream every day to a few square of your skin, and like a magical talisman, you won't get skin cancer. Ps RUN, DON'T WALK AND BUY MY ACIDS TO STRIP YOUR SKIN!!!'

From the latest email….. I can’t wait for her constantly have to say “IT’S NOT A POP UP!!!” On a live and then have to shout for a full fat coke 😂😂

Oh and last “few” thousand kits remaining !
Those kits really are scientifically advanced, seeing as they multiply at quite the exponential rate. Cell division (plus wet gremlins) ain't got nothing on those kits!

• Haha
I’ve just read that thread.
A poster was asking if she should buy Trinny’s micro needle tool.
As you said the Freaks replied as expected.
One said it even says NO on the Skin Rocks App.
Another said Hirons loves Trinny 🙄 and they’re mates but she still says no.
Hirons even lowered herself to chime in and say ”Not a fan. Yours Caroline.” And someone replied she cracks them up with their razor sharp wit! 🤮
But the one that made me laugh said “Whose skin looks better? Buy it!” Ouch bet that hurt Hirons! 😆
The comment about who's skin looks better is bloody brilliant. I'm surprised Hiron's or her mod team didn't delete the whole thread 😂😂

As we all know the problem(s) with Trinny range from getting there first, better packaging, better products I could go on. She's tried to goad Trinny into an argument, which hasn't worked mainly because Trinny is brighter, can't be arsed and has more class in her little finger than Hiron's has in her massive head.

Plus Hirons isn't receiving any kick backs from Trinny unlike with Theresa Tarmy

As a side note, thanks for asking about my scan. It was bloody terrifying. Just got to wait for the results now x

• Heart

Foolishly skipped through her skin cancer fearmongering highlights. Wtf is the point of posting ghoulish pictures without context? Most of them are old bald men anyway, part of the generation when dark brown tans were fashionable (status symbols because it showed you could afford a foreign holiday), who were told you couldn't tan without burning, and applying baby oil was the thing to do. OF COURSE there will be some cases of skin cancer. Where are these people located? Australia or the UK? Did they work in an office or as a roofer? Were they sunbed users? What was their attitude to tanning? Did they regularly strip the protective layer of dead skin cells and sebum off their skin with acids?

Hirons is selling it like 'apply a lot of this ultra expensive cream every day to a few square of your skin, and like a magical talisman, you won't get skin cancer. Ps RUN, DON'T WALK AND BUY MY ACIDS TO STRIP YOUR SKIN!!!'
Yes thank you for saying this.
The lack of context in the skin cancer photos is ridiculous.
My father had skin cancer on his bald head, but he was in Eygpt in the war, and then was a farmer out in the sun for decades. And never used sun cream unless he went on holiday - as sun at home didn't count. Which I think was quite a common attitude - even St Hirons herself said separate SPF wasn't necessary only 10 years ago 'Ireland isn't Australia'.
We all know skin cancer exists. All Hirons is doing is showing proof it exists. But she's doing the equivalent of saying lung cancer is as equally as likely to affect the 60 a day smoker as the 1 fag every couple of years social smoker.
No wonder freaks cower under their duvets in winter slathered in factor 50.

From the latest email….. I can’t wait for her constant

I couldn't be arsed to go through her highlights. I knew she'd be stirring the pot without context as per usual

My folks are in their mid seventies aren't great at applying sunscreen. I wouldn't dream of lecturing

It's the do as I say not as I do attitude from Hirons, she's always telling people she goes cheap on her bodycare then goes through a ton of expensive sprays. Her argument on expensive facial SPF is farcical.

I wonder how many freaks will be asking why they're looking like a Ribena berry come the summer after using her acids twice daily seven days a week.
---
From the latest email….. I can’t wait for her constantly have to say “IT’S NOT A POP UP!!!” On a live and then have to shout for a full fat coke 😂😂

Oh and last “few” thousand kits remaining !
Maybe we should play "it's not a pop up" bingo

Reactions: 6
I’m picturing her efforts as she attempts to get this selfie, why not do a happy face without the Dick Emery ( one for the kids) veneers .
IMG_4625.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.