Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
Ava has many accents, that she thinks she's brilliant at 🙄🙄 usually she tries and speaks like she's black. That winds me up beyond belief
I used to work with a colleague like this: all Cheltenham Ladies' College in the boardroom and 'hood in the breakroom. She was a bit of an annoyance but still better than Ava because despite, like Ava, having a family with both a London home and a countryside mansion she, unlike Ava, actually did some work.

I just don't get it, personally. Pretending to have fought her way up through ☆Deeze Meeean Streetz☆ won't change tthat she's a very obvious to clock spoilt little rich girl. Gyal should embrace the plumminess that is naturally itching to come out.
Seriously though, I've never seen someone so thoroughly mediocre be so thoroughly pleased with themselves.

I like how over on Ava's insta she's acting like Stella sent her the invite because of who she is rather than because of her mummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
Well, if her experience of WFH productivity is the WFH output of Jimbob and her leeching offspring then it's no wonder she thinks WFH is unproductive.🥴

She's an aggressive moron in all her interactions lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
I don't think she will gain more followers, she's peaked. Someone previously pointed out that she has shifted from reviewing products in detail to giving an overview (slurp, cough cough, huge sniff "it smells lovely!", squirt some on hand, rub it in a bit, hold up to camera "can you see that? It's lovely. And omg" - huge sniff - "the smell is so good. Great for all types of skin, even black". Slurp).

Now she has her products, she can only really talk about them in detail, which is boring. Plus how do you sell exxy products on the basis they work miracles when your own skin makes you look exactly your age. There's a credibility gulf which will only get wider.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
If she really didn't give a fuck about the response to the app "upgrade" she wouldn't mention it. She's very thin skinned and insecure for all the bravado and front she puts on.
She's pretending to be affronted on behalf of her team. She doesn't care obviously 🙄

Btw a treat for you all.

Screenshot_20240307_193929.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry

JaneRev

VIP Member
This is her in a nutshell. So many more professional ways she could have worded this but she can't help herself. The post script bit patronising/ warning off people with disabilities from criticising her is positively Partridge-esque. I cannot fathom what it must be like to work for her if she takes against you for some reason. She just reeks of unprofessionalism.
I saw that post last night and pretty much imploded. Hirons has no clue about people with disabilities, I definitely don't need her flying the flag for disability awareness.

As far as I'm aware she hasn't employed anyone with a physical disability.. the reason why I say that is they'd feature a lot in her promotional shit as she'd consider herself to be the leader in employing disabled people

I'm probably not explaining myself well. She's really fucked me off.

• Heart

donutwitch

Chatty Member
Most of these awards are a joke, the companies in question pay a lot of money to effectively nominate themselves to the shortlist

foxwarren

VIP Member
I looked at Ava's IG too. Those sort of skits she does are so embarrassingly unfunny.
And this sounds mean, and it's nothing to do with her looks, but I find something a bit repulsive about her. I don't know exactly what it is.
It’s appropriation of black culture and being a moron in public spaces for me.

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
Plus a treatment room as well as the PERMANENT counter. Any mention on prices and which treatments?
Oh is it permanent? I thought it was a pop up! 😜
They didn’t mention it. 😆

So where is the queue of Freaks then?

2 or 3 have posted on the group that they went and met Hirons but no photos so we’ve still no idea if it was busy.

That bag in the perspex case cracks me up. I bet it’s protected by laser beams and only Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible could steal it! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
Shiney face, panda eye ring, too dark foundation, look, it’s 1989 at the Clinique counter again!
The greatest advance in high end make up/skincare sales was not having to deal with the counter women. Whatever you went in wanting to buy, you were guaranteed to come out with whatever they liked to wear and had bullied you into buying. And if they were quiet they'd force you to have a free makeover, which basically meant they'd do their look on you, whether it suited you or not. As they had to wear a certain number of products for their job, you'd be absolutely caked in terrible make up and then have to do the humiliating walk to the nearest public loos to scrub it off, then avoid going past their counter so they couldn't see you'd scrubbed it off 😂

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
I now know why they’re called freaks. They live among us 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ps. I would be telling the cake maker to at least get the fucking letters in a straight line that bugs the fuck out of me!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

GetTheGloss

20240226_130529.jpg

I don't need Skin Rocks and my skin isn't going to benefit from, so thanks for confirming that Nellie Hirons

• Haha

ChestyLaRue

So literally its 4 products just configured in different orders. How on earth do you get a liberty counter selling 4 products?
This is tragic 😆 I’m really wondering what Liberty were thinking, doesn’t seem to fit with their image at ALL!

Reactions: 21

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Im quite excited to see what happens with the next kit. I think a lot of freaks have been burned too many times with her pushy sales tactics and reductions/free stuff later on when the kit isn’t shifting, and the more that wait the more likely she is to piss off the early buyers by reducing or adding freebies further down the line, which may see her unravel completely
I'm excited to see if the next one has a scrunchie. 🥰

• Haha

Artheusa

Why she's being weird about having a permanent counter as opposed to a pop-up I don't understand. Lisa Eldridge had multiple pop-ups with enormous lines in front, they were a hugely popular unlike Caroline's lukewarm opening.

bagafreebee

VIP Member
I was listening to The Emma Guns podcast from 11/3 with Trinny and she mentions in the last two months she has let two friendships go because 'She did not love their behavior over something'. Trinny said she had made a real effort with them and gave advice on business ect :unsure: but now it is a no. I wonder who it could be?

• Wow

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
The fact that strangers actually seek her advice on major life issues is terrifying. You can tell somewhere in her head she’s thinking if the beauty thing doesn’t bring in the expected level of dosh, the life coaching podcast might be a goer.

After all, she’s got 4 children.

• Haha