Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maccat123

VIP Member
She is such a bitch! 😭 she has no idea about this poor persons circumstances or reasons for wanting wfh, of which there could be MANY! If covid taught us anything it’s that wfh is successful
despite trying to force everyone into the office, the company (significantly bigger than skin rocks) I work for found our productivity increased during the lockdowns when we were all WFH 🤣

Reactions: 18

JaneRev

VIP Member
I cannot remember when I last watched a full live, apart from ten to fifteen minutes here and there

Using emotional blackmail against the people that have afforded her the lifestyle she now has will backfire eventually. She's an embarrassment. I'm not sure whether she's lost the plot with all these releases or she's deluded enough to think there's a viable market for all her shit

Hirons should be paying her staff well, I'd imagine their fingers are worked to the bone for their salary and "amazing" benefits. I'm with @Rowling Hirons has too many staff for the size of business she has. She employs young, inexperienced and enthusiastic people with what I'd imagine to be promises of a fantastic career and it being anything but

The fact that strangers actually seek her advice on major life issues is terrifying. You can tell somewhere in her head she’s thinking if the beauty thing doesn’t bring in the expected level of dosh, the life coaching podcast might be a goer.

After all, she’s got 4 children.
Wait. She’s got 4 children? Why doesn’t she mention it?

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
We only hear about her industry ‘friends’ when it suits her and said friends can do something for her.
---
She looks like that bit in Big where he shrinks back whilst wearing his suit

Their “founders” favourite topic - SPF?!
Erm it was only a few years back that you got your sun protection from your make up Hirons! Remember? The good old days before you became a sanctimonious hypocrite!

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
If anything she’ll have to pay tax on the trip as it was gifted. Either way I would be fuming if I was Stella. Caroline has said nothing about the trip since! Caroline didn’t even go to a french chemist and see what’s new.
She did say Lila Moss was modelling there and then rolled her eyes as she'd just been slagging off her mother in a 'what am I like?' kind of way.

My hunch is she didn't enjoy it that much. There was a clip of her and Baby Girl huddled together at the show and Hirons had just said something really rebellious and cheeky 🙄 like 'that outfit looks like a bedsheet'. I bet nobody talked to either of them so they clung to each other with little cutting remarks about it all to make themselves feel superior.
Oaf strikes me as quite insecure and ill at ease outside of her circle of sycophants despite her constant tales of bravado.

Traazers

VIP Member
Liberty today - again - Trinny mobbed and Hirons no one.
Brilliant. Is she gonna rail against Liberty when (not if) it goes tits up do we think? A major falling out, her pulling the "not a pop up" because she's disgusted by their business practices but no specifics? I believe this is how she'll play it, she always does. Will it work though I wonder? I don't think she has the clout she thinks she does any more.

£3.99 a month or £34.99 a year. She’s taking the p*ss.
Oooooh, that sounds like amazing value for money, £3.99 a month to find out….precisely nothing about products, read articles that might as well have been written on the back of a beer mat, oh, and find out what products Caroline Hirons has personally smeared on the back of her hand and/or sniffed and declared ‘approved’. Run, don’t walk!

Seriously though, I pay that much for Hayu and that gives me 24 hour access to all the junk tv I could ever need. Is she all right?!

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
I wonder if the building aggression is a symptom of her trying to keep a lid on her mounting panic at the way the business is going? The big hitter skincare brands have quietly dropped her, kits not selling out because they’re just an ad hoc mix of crap brands, Skin Rocks not the massive hit she’d banked on….. She knows she’s bitten off more than she can chew and is stressing big time

• Heart

Disillusioned

VIP Member
Jesus, her sons look recently disinterred. Why are they so creepy and freaky? There’s something genuinely disquieting about them. They definitely sleep in coffins.

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
Shall I start a Lisa Eldridge rave thread?
I don’t mind the Lisa talk on here but, as it’s off topic, others may not want to read about it.

youncer

Supply and demand Caz, innit. The promoters hype up the tour massively and have a huge push on ticket release day so they can hopefully boast about it selling out. Then people complain about missing out which then fuels FOMO for the next set of dates and so on...erm....remind you of anything??
---
Screenshot_20240328_102546_Chrome.jpg

But they can buy some shit merch if they miss out....lol at "Support Acts"!!!

Get yer 5 quid bargain bookmarks!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
Along with it's not expensive, you're just poor, her advice is not wrong, your body is just wrong.
It's like her "if you moisturise your body every day you won't have hair to get rid of" bullshit. The amount of Freaks lathering their bodies up with that red bottle Garnier who must think they're defective because they still have to shave or wax must be legion.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She’s just ridiculous. She thinks this persona of being mouthy and aggressive is a good look for some reason… she’s a grandmother in her mid fifties, it’s mortifying, not to mention so unprofessional. I’m not surprised so many colleagues and associates have backed away from her
Plus we all know it's a massive front anyway. She seems incredibly timid and nervous in social situations. But for some reason she loves to think of herself as incredibly ballsy - like some sort of 5th form bully.