Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
You’d think people could check their grammar before they posted on behalf of the brand they work for, at the very least?
The products look so cheap on the shelves.

Every time someone says “it’s not a pop up” I have a Brian Conley ear worm, “it’s a puppet!”

• Haha
Reactions: 21

50sGirl

VIP Member
It does feel like it definitely is a last ditch attempt. @Jelly Bean is correct ,Trinny had a full on launch and it was packed full of people.
Imho she’s missed the boat. Had she launched her skin care range 4 years ago, as we were entering the pandemic, she’d have cleaned up. She was at her peak then. I, and many others, were still in blissful ignorance of her true nature. I really enjoyed her Lives at the start of lockdown.
Hell, I’d have bought her entire range back then. 😳 She had a captive audience because we had to mostly buy online.
So much has happened in those 4 years and as I said, I think she’s missed the boat.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Comparing herself to Roy Keane! She couldn’t pick Cork on a map. 🇮🇪🤬
Roy Keane 😂
More like Joey Barton.

And as others have said she's either actually thick or wilfully thick when it comes to the concept of peer review. It cannot be done in house as that is marking your own homework and therefore meaningless. Like those MPs all voting to award themselves a pay increase as they decided they work so hard.

Anyway glad she's getting pushback on this app latest cash grab. Things aren't going as well as she hoped these days from a lot of the Freaks - first the kit, then the underwhelming Liberty launch, now this.
Good.

I now know why they’re called freaks. They live among us 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ps. I would be telling the cake maker to at least get the fucking letters in a straight line that bugs the fuck out of me!!!
When I tell you I RAN here after seeing that post…. I think we have reached peak tragic now.. this is the kind of shit that makes me want to leave the group immediately but also compels me to stay to see what madness they come up with next.

• Haha

JaneRev

VIP Member
Another day, another few arsey replies from madam Hirons

With the link to products in the app. I have an antivirus and advert blocker on my phone and it gives me an error message. So there's definitely some affiliate links going on. I downloaded it months ago to see what the fuss was. My first reaction was it was shit and my opinion hasn't changed

There's no way as other members have said that she's not monetised the app in some way.

Attachments

• Haha

OnlyPassingThrough

I work in tech. It does cost tens of thousands to develop an app. I think the Bodycoach app took about 18 months to build. It's a huge financial and time commitment to do it well. My issue is she has always made out that she has done it for the freaks, out of the goodness of her heart, and that she's 'paid for it herself'. But that's simply not true because I'm sure she's had paid content in the app before? These new features would have taken months and months if not longer, especially with a small in-house team. So monetising it has been her plan all along.

Also, does anyone else get the ick at her name-dropping? And if I were Sali Hughes I'd be miffed that she publicly shared a comment about a brand on the live, even if SH didn't know which brand it was. She's done that before. I think she did it on the microneedling post - she quoted someone or other's private comment. It's like she needs to add weight to her own POV to make it more believable.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Traazers

VIP Member
She's popping up in the comments in the group to snark at people moaning about the app. 🤭
I saw this too! She's so unbelievably rude. And they're right, who the hell wants to pay £3 a month to read her ads? She's hugely missed the boat on this one; if she wanted to charge for her advice, she'd have been better off monetising the blog better. She doesn't do or say anything revolutionary anymore, those of us who followed her then have now got enough knowledge that we can do our own research, there's hundreds of more qualified people than her out there if you do want to follow an influencer's advice. She can't dine out on the "new" freaks forever as they're already bored and feeling taken advantage of by her. The vast majority of people who are interested in skin are not interested in Skin Rocks because it's basic. Everyone is bored of the kits.
She is finished.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She's a moron.
I was hairy when I was younger and was very self conscious (it probably wasn't terrible but you know what it's like when you're young). But my arms are now almost bald. It's just growing older. Nothing to do with moisturising as I never did.

And this wanting to fight people who diss her children is incredibly immature. She'd be far better off raising children who are respectful of other people, and secure enough that criticism doesn't affect them. But she's too keen on showing off for that.

• Heart

Wobblehead

VIP Member
Yep! ‘We’re a family, in that I’m like the narcissistic matriarch that must have control over every coming and going in my office home’. Her answer to ‘can you have it all was extremely telling too. Nice way to let your children and your husband know that most of the time one of you isn’t going to be at all considered, loved or cared for by her…View attachment 2830479
Not to brag but I had it all. Successful career and a child. How did I do it?? OH pulled his weight. Simples.

• Heart

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
said
This photo is giving… white saviour
Yes! I was just going to mention this! For someone who surrounds herself with mini-mes and DMed a black scientist to tell her to "stop playing the race card" (and has said a whole lot of other racist bullshit off the cuff in her lives) i simply would avoid any kind of situation that could provoke a comparison to this...
Dt Internet.jpg

We're more than props and garnishes sell stuff, especially when she'll defend racists and say the most *ex-fucking-scuse me, you what??!!* stuff about race. Diversity isn't just promo pictures, Cazza.

Last edited:
  • Heart

donutwitch

Chatty Member
Why is it always these aggressive faces ?!
It’s like Caitlin Moran, she’s also incapable of taking a normal picture. I actually think it’s an insecurity with their looks deep down, they use pulling a stupid face as as a shield so people can’t focus (judge) how they look normally.

JaneRev

VIP Member
Utter carelessness calling it gentle and assuming everyone will get the ‘joke’.
It shows contempt for her audience/customers. As much as I dislike that Facebook group I really hope nobody has a nasty allergic reaction

FINIFUS

VIP Member
Since leaving Freakdom behind I've found my skincare routine has been pared back by a huge amount. Gone are the multi-step routines, the buying of a vast amount of products I won't get round to using, the quest for the next amazing product that promises what it will never deliver. Not being constantly exposed to the Freaks' feverish buying, extolling the virtues of this, that and the other, I no longer suffer from FOMO. My skin is as good as it was two years ago. Better actually because since Hirons lost any influence over me, my skin barrier hasn't been b*ggered once 😊 I know Hirons couldn't always have behaved as atrociously as she does now. I think I'm a right enough person that I'd never have liked her if she was. I'm glad to see the shine seems to be coming off for more Freaks, but I'm still surprised how many still have slavish devotion to her and are seemingly blind to the absolute shite she talks.

• Heart

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
She did say Lila Moss was modelling there and then rolled her eyes as she'd just been slagging off her mother in a 'what am I like?' kind of way.
I thought the eye rolling was because she thought Lila Moss didn't deserve to be there, which is a whole lot of brass neck when she brought along her own bargain basement wannabe nepobaby. She has absolutely zero self awareness.

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
Love that one of the Freaks has posted this screenshot on a post about Trinny’s microneedling tool (followed by obligatory “Caroline says…” replies).

View attachment 2778392
I’ve just read that thread.
A poster was asking if she should buy Trinny’s micro needle tool.
As you said the Freaks replied as expected.
One said it even says NO on the Skin Rocks App.
Another said Hirons loves Trinny 🙄 and they’re mates but she still says no.
Hirons even lowered herself to chime in and say ”Not a fan. Yours Caroline.” And someone replied she cracks them up with their razor sharp wit! 🤮
But the one that made me laugh said “Whose skin looks better? Buy it!” Ouch bet that hurt Hirons! 😆

• Haha