Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

donutwitch

Chatty Member
I still think she's crapping it that it won't be permanent 😂
There’s really no such thing as permanent in a beauty hall, if she doesn’t sell, she’ll be replaced with another brand in due course. She’s so smug and unpleasant, I really hope she gets dropped…

Reactions: 17

JaneRev

VIP Member
Excuse me, but she likes bands and goes to gigs and is married to a musician! ;)
My apologies 😂😂
I forgot that she adored Michael Hutchence that much she posted about his birthday two days before it was 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
My brain can't compute the obsession with Matt Healy's band.
---
This review lasted five minutes on SR's website before it was taken down. Not written by me but I do know the author 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
I think you have to actually take Biology to retake it, the longer she’s been floating about the more it becomes evident that some form of formal education isn’t a bad idea! But of course, if she wasn’t doing *gestures vaguely* this, she’d be a ‘Derm’. It’s a small leap from coming people to a medical degree and years of practice, dyaknowwhattamean sniff cough?
Well guess what, if I wasn’t short and fat I’d be a supermodel! 😜😆

Hirons talking bollocks, who’d have thought?! 🙄😝

• Haha

Madamex

VIP Member
The daughter is a fully grown 22 year old. Why is she stressed and anxious about her missing the train? Let her miss it, she can get the next one and pay for it herself. Life lesson. Why treat her like a baby?
This is the point isn't it? This is why her adult child is the way she is. She knows her mother will buy her a new ticket, put her up in a hotel etc. She is living her life without consequences. Ridiculous way to raise a child just because you can afford it.

GalofHal

She seems to have a giant chip on her shoulder nowadays. She's so aggressive.

Bit of a come down from her blogging and You Tube video days which were actually informative.

Now it's all promotions and lifestyle advice.

Influencer not skincare expert.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She is such a bitch! 😭 she has no idea about this poor persons circumstances or reasons for wanting wfh, of which there could be MANY! If covid taught us anything it’s that wfh is successful
Omg why couldn't she just ignore this question?
She's getting worse isn't she? The bitterness and bile seeping from every pore. She doesn't seem a happy or content person at all.

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
God, such a bunch of bootlickers on that announcement.

Oh Caroline, I'm so proud of you, thank you for giving us your knowledge, Kweeeeeeen!!, I'd pay you to breathe, you deserve praise, take my money, I love you, thank you thaNK YOU THANK YOU, I'm gonna praise you like I should, I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more, if you need a kidney I'm here x 👏 🙌 🥰😇💝

🙄

Thank fuck there's a few voices of reason there, but some comments have mysteriously gone... 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
The ‘peer review’ reply was indicative of how she runs her business tbh. ‘You can do it in house because look, I’ve found a quote off of the internet, and the inexperienced children I employ to do Science Stuff™️ are too busy blowing smoke up my arse to tell me the truth’.

The more I think about the app the more ludicrous it is that she’s attempting to charge for it. She was begging people to even look at it a few months ago, now they’re expected to pay for the ‘articles’ they don’t want, whilst she’s busy in the comments saying the things people did like about the app, they are too complicated due to ‘too many variables’.

Also, what happened to yesterday’s ‘ask CH anything’?

• Haha

Rowling

Chatty Member
It’s hilarious how much she doesn’t want the freaks to know about her buying Ruth’s old house when it’s all over Ava G’s Tik Tok.

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Lisa Eldridge about to launch another beautiful product to add to her range. The teaser campaign is stunning as always.

No piss coloured sweaty headed furry tongued tea breath promo shots necessary.

• Haha

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
Ava, iirc, used to be a "personal trainer" and now -according to Linkedin -is an actress, comedian and influencer :rolleyes:

That pic with Vieve woman: after a while, most influencers start to merge, don't they? Same skintone, hair shade, veneers, filler, etc.

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
Omg!!!! The brothers grim are on her live!! They look even worse close up how can they have such bad skin 🤢🤮🤮
And the bloke she has on and called him “another hottie” can you imagine the outcry if a middle aged man got a young girl on his live and called her “another hottie” ??? Hypocrite hirons strikes again!!!! 😡

• Sick
  • Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I am baffled by Skin Rocks. Recently I felt financially a bit more flush so had a look at skin care in my local very good Boots. There are so many excellent ranges of products around the £20 - £30 mark. And many good ones cheaper. I just don't get her price pointing. It seems sort of old fashioned?
I noticed the biggest crowd was around the Byoma stand btw 😂 Wow they seem to have a good brand and following.

Rowling

Chatty Member
Whenever I hear “it’s not a pop up” , I hear Julia in Motherland saying “it’s a drop off !, it’s a drop off!” when she had a party for one of her kids 😂

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She actually looked like she was about to burst into tears at one point.
She certainly wasn't happy.
She's so used to whatever she does being applauded she simply cannot handle constructive criticism.
And to dismiss the criticism as trolling is pathetic. Most, if not all, of those comments were intelligent, thoughtful and respectful.
She was laughing and clapping along at commenters saying things along the lines of 'just ignore those stupid arseholes' shouting 'YES, YES, THIS' instead of taking the time to calmly thank everyone for responding, whatever their opinion, and to address their concerns.
She has no class at all.

Reactions: 16

foxwarren

VIP Member
Saying it's just like what you spend on your Starbucks has such big MLM energy.
I don’t spend on Starbucks, I don’t have the money! Jesus does she think everyone is as wasteful as she is?! Swigging out of a plastic bottle, ordering take aways and complaining about the heat in her gifted hotel room in Paris. Oh f@ck off!

Shelly333

What did the comments say?

Also, I didn't think many people share on IG? Neither other influencers or brands, or freaks. Ie not many 'well done SR' sort of shares. And she absolutely would share every single one. I actually think the tide has turned. On the KPS video someone commented that they've seen the light and KPS said yes, lots of people are. Which could be BS. But I also think it's true.
There was a post on the Trinny Tribe FB group page yesterday that CH's products looked like Trinny's but when I clicked to open it had been removed. Shame, there were loads of comments.
It’s still there.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow