Caroline Hirons #32 Query the price, she’ll show you the door. “It’s not expensive, you’re just poor!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, where are the queues? Where are the screaming freaks desperate to meet their queen? 😂

Two things made me laugh: the plastic cover for the £1.26/1000 ali baba landfill bag, like it's museum worthy and not just dusted off from the warehouse floor where it's been kicking round for months, and the 'skincare prescription', with more spaces than products. Bless her.
View attachment 2782092View attachment 2782093
I thought that. There can’t have been crowds, if there were we’d be getting humble brags with her looking out the windows in faux shock. Instead we’ve had loads of pictures of Caroline Hirons catching flies with her gross gob and some photos of a shelf

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not a huge VB fan, her products are mega expensive but she definitely has a market

It's another Caroline/Skin Rocks launch date and Haddock is out in force

Newest marketing trend ... Your fearless leader is providing skin care prescriptions on her new "it's not a pop up" , skin cancer pictures without context whilst sucking up to Davina Taylor.

Lots of freaks are agreeing, but yet on the selling group everyone wants VB make up, AB face cream

Complaining about £100 for X2 100ml cleansers, yet before SR release Hirons was recommending Tata Harper which from memory is £75 for 100ml or just over. Lots of freaks ran out to buy those!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I feel like hardly anyone went. She expected it to be mad. All the stuff about them not knowing what they are in for. I don't get the hype tbh. Everyone would have already bought the products online if they wanted to.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know how much it costs the brand to have a concession in Liberty? It can’t be cheap! Surely they’ve not sold enough stuff, every mention of Skin Rocks products that I’ve seen has been grifters influencers being given it for free!

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know how much it costs the brand to have a concession in Liberty? It can’t be cheap! Surely they’ve not sold enough stuff, every mention of Skin Rocks products that I’ve seen has been grifters influencers being given it for free!
Plus a treatment room as well as the PERMANENT counter. Any mention on prices and which treatments?

Reactions: 7
Plus a treatment room as well as the PERMANENT counter. Any mention on prices and which treatments?
Oh is it permanent? I thought it was a pop up! 😜
They didn’t mention it. 😆

So where is the queue of Freaks then?

2 or 3 have posted on the group that they went and met Hirons but no photos so we’ve still no idea if it was busy.

That bag in the perspex case cracks me up. I bet it’s protected by laser beams and only Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible could steal it! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There was a post on the Trinny Tribe FB group page yesterday that CH's products looked like Trinny's but when I clicked to open it had been removed. Shame, there were loads of comments.

What did the comments say?

Also, I didn't think many people share on IG? Neither other influencers or brands, or freaks. Ie not many 'well done SR' sort of shares. And she absolutely would share every single one. I actually think the tide has turned. On the KPS video someone commented that they've seen the light and KPS said yes, lots of people are. Which could be BS. But I also think it's true.

Reactions: 6

Also, I didn't think many people share on IG? Neither other influencers or brands, or freaks. Ie not many 'well done SR' sort of shares. And she absolutely would share every single one. I actually think the tide has turned. On the KPS video someone commented that they've seen the light and KPS said yes, lots of people are. Which could be BS. But I also think it's true.
Influencers and brands are not going to mention it if they are not paid or given something free.

Reactions: 3

There was a post on the Trinny Tribe FB group page yesterday that CH's products looked like Trinny's but when I clicked to open it had been removed. Shame, there were loads of comments.
It’s still there.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It’s still there.
I've just read the thread
Someone saying they can't bear Hirons, then another calling Hirons a bully. Then lots of defending her and calling the people that dare have an opinion bullies and unsupportive of women

Trinny and Hirons are still the best of friends 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New SR item , reusable cotton pads. £15 for 5.
£15
Am I living in an alternative reality??
They look as awful as the rest of the line

And the freaks were slagging off the price of VB cleansers

I suppose it's another SKU to have in her it's not a pop up

Reactions: 8
They won’t be in her it’s not a pop up for another few months😂 What's the story with her not-merch-merch being held up by pirates?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.