Caroline Hirons #32 Query the price, she’ll show you the door. “It’s not expensive, you’re just poor!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m picturing her efforts as she attempts to get this selfie, why not do a happy face without the Dick Emery ( one for the kids) veneers .View attachment 2779646
She’s supposed to be a skin expert?? Look at the state of her skin! She’s aged so much in 10 years. I look 💯 better now than I did 10 years ago and I’m in my late 40’s and I don’t take care of my skin at all and I RARELY wear sunscreen 😂👀

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s supposed to be a skin expert?? Look at the state of her skin! She’s aged so much in 10 years. I look 💯 better now than I did 10 years ago and I’m in my late 40’s and I don’t take care of my skin at all and I RARELY wear sunscreen 😂👀
I’m picturing her efforts as she attempts to get this selfie, why not do a happy face without the Dick Emery ( one for the kids) veneers .View attachment 2779646
That is not an advert for throw everything at your face and in 10 years you'll look amazing

I don't get the shiney look, never have.

I'm sure thousands of freaks would disagree with me

Reactions: 8
Brass neck on her to slag Liz Earle and Gwyneth Paltrow's skin from the looks of it. Only really mentioning it because if you gleefully point out the stained and smudged sheets of others then you'd better make sure your sheets are bleeping spotless.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That's the smile/snarl of a long, long term botox user - she said she hasn't had botox for a while, but her forehead musculature is so weak she's left overusing the muscles that allow her to wrinkle her nose. Mouth left to hang slack completes the picture. But yeah freaks, crack on with your credit cards buying creams.

Reactions: 7
Kate Pink Smith had a live. Her make up is so old fashioned. She’s a brunette Caroline, feral. She’s still not saying what happened with Oaf though.

Reactions: 3
Kate Pink Smith had a live. Her make up is so old fashioned. She’s a brunette Caroline, feral. She’s still not saying what happened with Oaf though.
I only watch her empty live to see whether she was going to say what happened. I can't face watching another. She's a self absorbed attention seeker who is always on the blag I agree her make up is very old fashioned, same greasy glow.

I think she expected a discount code for her followers and free tit from Ma Hirons.

Reactions: 6
The heavy ringed eye liner is very dated. Im fascinated by the birthday party she is throwing herself😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The heavy ringed eye liner is very dated. Im fascinated by the birthday party she is throwing herself😂
Robert Smith's eyeliner after a three hour set with The Cure looks more modern 😜

She's throwing herself a birthday party... Why???? Just out of interest has she said how old she is going to be? I'm thinking she's mid to late 40's. I'm 44 this year with white cruella stripes and I don't look that tit pre coffee!

Reactions: 1
I only watch her empty live to see whether she was going to say what happened. I can't face watching another. She's a self absorbed attention seeker who is always on the blag I agree her make up is very old fashioned, same greasy glow.

I think she expected a discount code for her followers and free tit from Ma Hirons.
She is just as vile as The Oaf. Same behaviour towards “friends”, arse licking buddy then takes umbrage and drops them. Primary school playground stuff

Reactions: 4
Speaking of dropping "friends," has the Oaf mentioned her bestest most goddess-y buddy May Lindstrom lately? She used to get almost as many shout outs as Dr Lens/Jordan Samuel.

Reactions: 6
Speaking of dropping "friends," has the Oaf mentioned her bestest most goddess-y buddy May Lindstrom lately? She used to get almost as many shout outs as Dr Lens/Jordan Samuel.
All the big brands are MIA these days. Kate Somerville, Josh Rosebrook, Dermalogica, Oskia all fallen by the wayside

Reactions: 13
JS still likes Ava's pointless bum wiggling. That's about the level of engagement these days.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
JS still likes Ava's pointless bum wiggling. That's about the level of engagement these days.
I think he’s also a member on the Freaks page.

Never see her ”bestie“ Mands mentioned now.
Looks like hag Welch has replaced her.
Sorry Mands, you weren’t famous and didn’t have a popstar son for Hirons to fan girl over.

Reactions: 7
1st hand embarrassment...imagine filming all that in public...train stations...grocery store aisles...eeuuurggh... what does she do to earn a living...n who's useless enough to film her ...

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Trinny’s counter in Liberty looks much better…. IT’S NOT A POP UP !! 😂

The picture they’ve picked of Hirons for the counter looks like she’s been sniffing bath salts with her trap wide open.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nasty and gaudy, just like her. How on earth did she manage to persuade Liberty to stock Skin Rocks? Feels so off brand

Reactions: 18
said
This photo is giving… white saviour
Yes! I was just going to mention this! For someone who surrounds herself with mini-mes and DMed a black scientist to tell her to "stop playing the race card" (and has said a whole lot of other racist bullshit off the cuff in her lives) i simply would avoid any kind of situation that could provoke a comparison to this...
Dt Internet.jpg

We're more than props and garnishes sell stuff, especially when she'll defend racists and say the most *ex-bleeping-scuse me, you what??!!* stuff about race. Diversity isn't just promo pictures, Cazza.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.