Caroline Hirons #32 Query the price, she’ll show you the door. “It’s not expensive, you’re just poor!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole operation looks cheap, much better suited to a display in Superdrug than in Liberty and Space NK. It easily could be another collaboration deal with Revolution like Sali Hughes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes , it doesn’t look fitting with Liberty at all. Trinny’s fits high end whereas SR looks like a pop up in the middle of a shopping centre.

Reactions: 9
The Skinrocks display looks like it should be in Superdrug, the typeface is old fashioned and is more Revolution than clarins/decleor etc
---
The t shirt looks cheap too.
Even the wood looks cheap. And the lettering looks all uneven and wonky

Reactions: 13
20240226_130529.jpg

I don't need Skin Rocks and my skin isn't going to benefit from, so thanks for confirming that Nellie Hirons

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For someone with so much supposed inside knowledge n expertise her brand falls flat...that cheapo packaging... middle of road inci plus the unjustified price point .....unnecessary rabble rousing to sell...to top off..brand name missing from actual product (lol) .. ..nothing makes me want to even try ...

Reactions: 11
Why is it always these aggressive faces ?!
It’s like Caitlin Moran, she’s also incapable of taking a normal picture. I actually think it’s an insecurity with their looks deep down, they use pulling a stupid face as as a shield so people can’t focus (judge) how they look normally.

Reactions: 20
Why is it always these aggressive faces ?!
I think it’s because it makes her face look slimmer and you can’t see the double chin. You compare it to that pic just posted by Liberty and her face looks much rounder. I have a fat, round face so I’m not criticising her.

Reactions: 12
It’s like Caitlin Moran, she’s also incapable of taking a normal picture. I actually think it’s an insecurity with their looks deep down, they use pulling a stupid face as as a shield so people can’t focus (judge) how they look normally.
I think it’s because it makes her face look slimmer and you can’t see the double chin. You compare it to that pic just posted by Liberty and her face looks much rounder. I have a fat, round face so I’m not criticising her.
100% both these.
I think I said somewhere else it's like people who always have photos with their tongues poking out - slims the face and widens the eyes but makes you look like you don't care how you look when it's the opposite.

Reactions: 9
Interesting! This was posted on Nadine’s group.
Now which group could they mean…? 🤔
This confirms the disdain Hirons and her team have for the Freaks.

Edit: reread it and now unsure if she means it was Sali’s group admin or that the admin of the 2 groups were messaging?
If the former, move along, nothing to see here! 😳😬😆
(does Sali’s group have post approval too?)

56B49872-B240-4FBC-B722-82B6B5D3C603.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Edit: reread it and now unsure if she means it was Sali’s group admin or that the admin of the 2 groups were messaging?

View attachment 2781369
Ooh interesting - hope you don't mind if I post this in the Sali Hughes thread? Confirms a lot about what has been said about admin there.

Reactions: 7

(does Sali’s group have post approval too?)

View attachment 2781369
I saw that and rushed to you know where but couldn't find a relevant post. Could have been deleted mind you.

Reactions: 1
I am baffled by Skin Rocks. Recently I felt financially a bit more flush so had a look at skin care in my local very good Boots. There are so many excellent ranges of products around the £20 - £30 mark. And many good ones cheaper. I just don't get her price pointing. It seems sort of old fashioned?
I noticed the biggest crowd was around the Byoma stand btw 😂 Wow they seem to have a good brand and following.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.