Caroline Hirons #32 Query the price, she’ll show you the door. “It’s not expensive, you’re just poor!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shiney face, panda eye ring, too dark foundation, look, it’s 1989 at the Clinique counter again!
The greatest advance in high end make up/skincare sales was not having to deal with the counter women. Whatever you went in wanting to buy, you were guaranteed to come out with whatever they liked to wear and had bullied you into buying. And if they were quiet they'd force you to have a free makeover, which basically meant they'd do their look on you, whether it suited you or not. As they had to wear a certain number of products for their job, you'd be absolutely caked in terrible make up and then have to do the humiliating walk to the nearest public loos to scrub it off, then avoid going past their counter so they couldn't see you'd scrubbed it off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
("these are the 4 products I'd recommend for you from my full range of, er, 4 products". Ground-breaking.)
Those A4 "This Is Your Skincare Prescription" sheets that were pictured on her counter are really just going to be an elaborate exercise in the hokey-kokey with her 4 items, plus or minus the cotton rounds (£15!!!).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The launch of the PERMANENT counter at Liberty does seem to have been underwhelming 😬
Footage of Trinny's was much busier. Didn't Trinny have an actual launch party and special offers and makeovers all week or something too?
Typical of Nellie to assume the mere presence of her stall would be enough and that freaks would storm the barricades in excitement.

Reactions: 15
I wouldn't normally expect someone to not talk about something they've got a passion for such as the gym, just because followers might be triggered, but seeing as Hirons had a go at wordle for the answer being 'GRIEF' when she was recently bereaved, I think she's completely fair game for being called out for it!
And let's not forget that she is usually all "stay in your lane" about skincare but has no problem acting like an expert in things that aren't in her "lane". Hypocrite Hirons strikes again
---
The launch of the PERMANENT counter at Liberty does seem to have been underwhelming 😬
Footage of Trinny's was much busier. Didn't Trinny have an actual launch party and special offers and makeovers all week or something too?
Typical of Nellie to assume the mere presence of her stall would be enough and that freaks would storm the barricades in excitement.
She's seeing now what we've been saying for a long time. Which is that some keyboard warriors on a facebook group does not translate to automatic success and product sales. I feel like the Liberyy counter is a last ditch attempt to ramp up sales. The skincare range hasn't been the enormous success she thought it would be

Reactions: 14
And let's not forget that she is usually all "stay in your lane" about skincare but has no problem acting like an expert in things that aren't in her "lane". Hypocrite Hirons strikes again
---

She's seeing now what we've been saying for a long time. Which is that some keyboard warriors on a facebook group does not translate to automatic success and product sales. I feel like the Liberyy counter is a last ditch attempt to ramp up sales. The skincare range hasn't been the enormous success she thought it would be
It does feel like it definitely is a last ditch attempt. @Jelly Bean is correct ,Trinny had a full on launch and it was packed full of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She should have opened the counter on Monday as a soft launch, then ramped up the freaks for a Saturday launch proper to get them stampeding in. Offers, discounts, free cotton rounds, free bag with purchase, etc etc.

It seems so obvious that it's almost like they knew any day would be quiet, so better have 'well, it was always going to be dead quiet on a Monday' as an excuse.

On her live hirons said liberty is not ready for the freaks and all the people that will be there. She put up a clip and there is grant looking at the same products he’s looked at …. He’s such a bum licker to hirons

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sam Chapman is getting more coverage across the socials I follow.
Oh yes with her Beauty Pie collab.

On her live hirons said liberty is not ready for the freaks and all the people that will be there. She put up a clip and there is grant looking at the same products he’s looked at …. He’s such a bum licker to hirons
Donaldson ?. Him and Andrew are the worst for sucking up to her.

Reactions: 4
I have anemia and I look like that when I don’t take my iron. The nurse can tell when I need iron because of the skin and purple under eyes. He does not look well. If he wasn’t such a D-bag….
How someone so boring and depressing can have followers is a mystery to me

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It all feels so Multi Level Marketing. She has saturated her only real market which is the freaks and there is no where left to go.

Reactions: 10
No lives this week. Would have to face too many awkward questions I guess 🤣 still struggling to understand how Liberty let her have a concession with one cleanser, two variations of same acid, two variations of retinoid and four variations of moisturiser.? Not forgetting the groundbreaking flannel. How will she ever sell enough there to make it pay

• Haha
The greatest advance in high end make up/skincare sales was not having to deal with the counter women. Whatever you went in wanting to buy, you were guaranteed to come out with whatever they liked to wear and had bullied you into buying. And if they were quiet they'd force you to have a free makeover, which basically meant they'd do their look on you, whether it suited you or not. As they had to wear a certain number of products for their job, you'd be absolutely caked in terrible make up and then have to do the humiliating walk to the nearest public loos to scrub it off, then avoid going past their counter so they couldn't see you'd scrubbed it off 😂
This still happens to me now!! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It does feel like it definitely is a last ditch attempt. @Jelly Bean is correct ,Trinny had a full on launch and it was packed full of people.
Imho she’s missed the boat. Had she launched her skin care range 4 years ago, as we were entering the pandemic, she’d have cleaned up. She was at her peak then. I, and many others, were still in blissful ignorance of her true nature. I really enjoyed her Lives at the start of lockdown.
Hell, I’d have bought her entire range back then. 😳 She had a captive audience because we had to mostly buy online.
So much has happened in those 4 years and as I said, I think she’s missed the boat.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.