Caroline Hirons #32 Query the price, she’ll show you the door. “It’s not expensive, you’re just poor!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feels like she has deliberately ended that reel with Trinny’s counter in the distance, showing that she’s nearer the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You’d think people could check their grammar before they posted on behalf of the brand they work for, at the very least?
The products look so cheap on the shelves.

Every time someone says “it’s not a pop up” I have a Brian Conley ear worm, “it’s a puppet!”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whenever I hear “it’s not a pop up” , I hear Julia in Motherland saying “it’s a drop off !, it’s a drop off!” when she had a party for one of her kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it’s because it makes her face look slimmer and you can’t see the double chin. You compare it to that pic just posted by Liberty and her face looks much rounder. I have a fat, round face so I’m not criticising her.
I thought she looked very chubby faced today. Shows how airbrushed her normal pics are

Reactions: 4
And every window available with SR in it or Hirons’ mug in it.
She does like her own image doesn't she.

I saw on the freaks page earlier a discussion about the liberty beauty drop. There was a sizable majority that thought the price increase of £5 was going towards their credit so they could continue to save for Ma Hirons beautifully presented products.

Liberty sent three emails about it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That reel that she shared of Ava. Is she a belly dancer now? What the duck

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Also, doesn't exactly look busy does it?
Yeah, where are the queues? Where are the screaming freaks desperate to meet their queen? 😂

Two things made me laugh: the plastic cover for the £1.26/1000 ali baba landfill bag, like it's museum worthy and not just dusted off from the warehouse floor where it's been kicking round for months, and the 'skincare prescription', with more spaces than products. Bless her.
Screenshot_20240226-200307_Instagram.jpg
20240226_201516.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.