Caroline Hirons #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing to be called out and shamed for being a tight arse.
I’d love to know what went on with her and Cult Beauty. She did several beauty boxes with them and they seemed great pals. Then she jumped ship to Space NK and said there would be no more Cult Beauty boxes. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Taking the day off work to buy a kit? Get a life!
Or even half a life 😆
Looked at the last kits. All very...non descript. One had the beauty pie cleansing balm which is fine but the scent is so overpowering.
Found a youtuber who does skincare, he only recommends things that are fragrance free. There's another one who's British, his brother does makeup reviews, he does skincare. Brutally honest about pixi and other fetishised brands.
I'm off to buy simple micellar gel cleanser on their recommendation, it foams and it's a fiver!!

Reactions: 2
I have a sort of friend who follows her on IG and keeps dribbling over her every post. Lost all respect for her!! Does anyone else have friends they see adoring her!😂
Yes.
I have a sort of friend who follows her on IG and keeps dribbling over her every post. Lost all respect for her!! Does anyone else have friends they see adoring her!😂
Yes. She’s obsessed. It’s like cult.

Given it’s such a bad time for the beauty industry shouldn’t she just be asking people to donate to her initiative or spend money on treatments once salons and spas can open up again? Rather than encouraging them to pay hundreds of pounds for another one of her kits?
Is she going to donate a proportion of her profits to the charity? That would certainly lead by example.

Reactions: 3
Or even half a life 😆
Looked at the last kits. All very...non descript. One had the beauty pie cleansing balm which is fine but the scent is so overpowering.
Found a youtuber who does skincare, he only recommends things that are fragrance free. There's another one who's British, his brother does makeup reviews, he does skincare. Brutally honest about pixi and other fetishised brands.
I'm off to buy simple micellar gel cleanser on their recommendation, it foams and it's a fiver!!
They sound interesting. What’s their channel name please?

Is she going to donate a proportion of her profits to the charity? That would certainly lead by example.
To be fair to her, she donated £10,000 from her last kit to The Eve Appeal.

Reactions: 1
duck me, did she think she was about to end poverty until she opened her calculator app?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes, both now on the platinum list to be VIP Peasants Numbers 1 and 2! Any more will have to wait until I can get through another bag of satsumas and the price has gone up
Excuse me!! Copyright of The Sandpaper ‘n’ Lard Beauty Kit™️ is held by me. My corporate lawyers will be hounding your arse unless you withdraw this copycat product from the market immediately.

@rosemarina and @Wobblehead, please don’t get taken in by inferior kits peddled by crooks. No wonder Cazza is stressed, this kit business is hard work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Excuse me!! Copyright of The Sandpaper ‘n’ Lard Beauty Kit™️ is held by me.
You'll find that my LARD and SANDPAPER kit is completely different and superior. For a start, the lard goes on first. Organic lard, organic sand, 100% plastic satsuma bag.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Pampered Wolf has a recent 15 minute face massage video, its brilliant, works, it's free and you don't need any special product (just your usual face oil or balm or whatever) or gadget. Seriously soft glowing skin by the end of it. Did I mention it's free??? (Your arms ache by the end of it though)

Reactions: 5
Excuse me!! Copyright of The Sandpaper ‘n’ Lard Beauty Kit™️ is held by me. My corporate lawyers will be hounding your arse unless you withdraw this copycat product from the market immediately.

@rosemarina and @Wobblehead, please don’t get taken in by inferior kits peddled by crooks. No wonder Cazza is stressed, this kit business is hard work!
You’re a grafter, mate. How do you do it all?

• Haha
They sound interesting. What’s their channel name please?

Hyram is the vlogger who doesn't recommend fragranced product. Young, super enthusiastic and knows his stuff.

James Welsh is the UK vlogger 😊

You'll find that my LARD and SANDPAPER kit is completely different and superior. For a start, the lard goes on first. Organic lard, organic sand, 100% plastic satsuma bag.
Your customers would be better off chucking the kit in the bin and using the satsuma bag to exfoliate! Lard first... Pah!!

• Haha
No tit the government need to step in. By distracting your core audience with feel good fundraising you're helping the Tories dodge their responsibilities.

She's such a fool.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.