Caroline Hirons #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she decide camo was her thing?
Just for this book or has she always worn it
Back when I used to watch her content she was often to be seen wearing a hideous camo jacket (to gigs and stuff), and I think there might have been a little wheely suitcase too. She’s well ‘ard, innit ⛄.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
wh-what would you do with sandpaper and lard...? 👀
Haha, sorry, it’s a joke from Sali Hughes Guardian column, where every week someone would comment along the lines of ‘all these expensive products are unnecessary and immoral. I’ve always used nothing but a muslin wrung our in warm water and pure coconut oil to moisturise. People frequently compliment me on my excellent skin.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Of course the charity in itself is a noble thing. But she's behaving like a rottweiler about the whole thing. Shaming people into donating, keeping a list of who has donated and who hasn't.

There are already many charities out there and maybe people already donate to those ones close to their heart. Maybe her beauty industry colleagues who haven't donated already have their own charity partners

And I will never get over the fact that she accepted a free midnight treatment, plus another free appointment only a matter of weeks later
He’s hyper as hell 🙄

I’d rather use sandpaper and lard than buy one of her tacky kits 😤
I know! She whips up a frenzy and those freaks are buying them without checking what’s in them. 🙄

Back when I used to watch her content she was often to be seen wearing a hideous camo jacket (to gigs and stuff), and I think there might have been a little wheely suitcase too. She’s well ‘ard, innit ⛄.
She looked better then than she died now. Her hair was better and her face softer.

Yellow with camo lining 🤮
Is the yellow representing her hair?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Got to say I have an army jacket/shacket, whatever it's called, and I love it. I'm also a fan of gaudy gold jewellery. Yeah, I'm edgy me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“KIT INFO: What you need to do to prep...”

You need to “prep” to buy a sodding beauty bag now? She’s off her head with pomposity.

1DBE2551-C859-4E39-A1ED-6BD9077DEDBC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
To be honest I bought the first kit. Good value for me.BUT. I’m still working through it how do people need more than one over that period.
Granted I still had stuff to use up and so didn’t restart on the kit right away. But if you bought in the last round why would you need this round too?

Reactions: 5
To be honest I bought the first kit. Good value for me.BUT. I’m still working through it how do people need more than one over that period.
Granted I still had stuff to use up and so didn’t restart on the kit right away. But if you bought in the last round why would you need this round too?
Fear of missing out I guess.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t the last kit sell out in like 3 minutes? It’s crazy. CH’s minions really will buy anything.

In the Facebook group, I saw someone make a post saying they feel bad because they were too tired to do their routine last night and I’m just baffled by the post itself and the comments! OMG it’s ok, it’s just a mistake, don’t do it again, your face won’t fall off, it’s fine OMG today is a new day, etc! 🤢

It’s not that deep, please. I haven’t done a proper skincare routine in months because I’m too depressed and suffering badly with haemochromatosis* at the mo, but my face is still intact. I bet the freaks reading this will shriek in horror. I’ve stayed indoors mind, if that helps. 🙄

*I’m only 29, ffs 😩😂

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I abandoned my skincare routine last year after having eye surgeries and wanting to avoid getting any water or product in my eyes while I was recovering. I used a moist flannel to clean off, but that was it, nothing else. The only thing I really noticed was a patch of dry skin between my eyebrows which needed some moisturiser, otherwise it's been fine.

I'm happy to miss out on Caroline's "kits".

Reactions: 8
I've simplified my regime and just use a few products now. No more hot cloth cleansing either and that has made a huge difference. Still feel a bit queasy when I think of Caroline's skincare room and the amount of products she has

Reactions: 10
I've simplified my regime and just use a few products now. No more hot cloth cleansing either and that has made a huge difference. Still feel a bit queasy when I think of Caroline's skincare room and the amount of products she has
yeah, I remember that video she did with Sali Hughes, the amount of products she had was obscene. she probably has loads more now. it’s difficult to trust her reviews because she really couldn’t have trialled them properly, y’know?

Reactions: 6
There are millions, probably billions of women in the world who don't follow the CH Hirons skincare routine and I don't think they all have tit skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Think of the cost of those products that’ll go off before she gets them emptied.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.