Caroline Hirons #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both those names sound familiar to me although I’ve never watched either of them. Were they something to do with that US beauty youtuber who was recommending her own product and giving out codes but didn’t declare it??? Or did their names come up in connection with that? Susan somebody.

ETA: Sorry I tried to quote but it didn’t work - I mean Hyram and James Welsh

Reactions: 2
I'd be staggered if she would ever really use the T(ory) word to criticize them. It's all "sort yourself out, Boris" lightweight tit.

Proper party politics might upset her core followers who are really there to spunk their money on beauty boxes.

Reactions: 13
I'd be staggered if she would ever really use the T(ory) word to criticize them. It's all "sort yourself out, Boris" lightweight tit.

Proper party politics might upset her core followers who are really there to spunk their money on beauty boxes.
Exactly - they’re the ones with the dosh

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell. Encouraging "prepping" to buy her "kits". It's disgusting.
buying an overpriced kit that sells out in under 5 minutes is like getting fucked in the arse so at least CH is encouraging prepping! 🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Both those names sound familiar to me although I’ve never watched either of them. Were they something to do with that US beauty youtuber who was recommending her own product and giving out codes but didn’t declare it??? Or did their names come up in connection with that? Susan somebody.

ETA: Sorry I tried to quote but it didn’t work - I mean Hyram and James Welsh
I don't know, I thought Susan Yara sent stuff out to everyone but none of them knew it was her line. I'll take a look see.

Reactions: 3
I don't know, I thought Susan Yara sent stuff out to everyone but none of them knew it was her line. I'll take a look see.
As far as I remember, they didn't know it was her brand. She apparently sent it to them to without disclosing her involvement to continue this "non-biased" stuff she was trying to get at. They both posted somewhere, probably instagram, that they didn't know until she called them just before her surprise!!! video which was like a day before. Hyram can be a bit know it all but I do quite like the pair of them! Especially because they are young and focus on younger skin, I find they recognise £50 per product is not realistic for the majority of the people subscribed.

Reactions: 4
can we have a fun thread title for CH’s next thread? we have a lot of material to work with (“baby botox”, skin rocks, claiming to know everyone in the business)

Reactions: 7
Maybe you should think in the MLM direction, this would rake the huns in.

We need a name though. Eau Lardy? LardLife? Lard et Sand?
In homage to the inspiration (CH), WelL'ard?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon she just parted ways with Cult Beauty as she saw there was more money to be made doing it on her own and in fairness who could blame her.

Extract from one of her admin posts.....
Thank you for the HUGE support for Beauty Backed. Please be aware that I am not interested in calling out individuals or brands that have not yet donated or have not donated a lot (in your eyes). Covid has put extreme pressure on everyone and you do not know what is going on behind the scenes. I do. (Mostly)
If you are in doubt, please ask, and if I am not bound by confidentiality I will share what is happening. Please do however, keep and ‘eye’ on big online only retailers. They’ve mostly raked it in.

bbi

FFS do you think Caroline sleeps.....patrolling the beauty world to protect us all. Bold was added by me.

Also she has been calling out people as she has been tagging them. She better hope her 'brand' can survive this as no other brand will be working with her again unless it is with gritted teeth (probably straightened with Invisalign on a freebie)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
@Bazaar99 and @CrocodileRock thanks both. I just knew their names rang a bell from somewhere!

I reckon she just parted ways with Cult Beauty as she saw there was more money to be made doing it on her own and in fairness who could blame her.

Extract from one of her admin posts.....
Thank you for the HUGE support for Beauty Backed. Please be aware that I am not interested in calling out individuals or brands that have not yet donated or have not donated a lot (in your eyes). Covid has put extreme pressure on everyone and you do not know what is going on behind the scenes. I do. (Mostly)
If you are in doubt, please ask, and if I am not bound by confidentiality I will share what is happening. Please do however, keep and ‘eye’ on big online only retailers. They’ve mostly raked it in.

bbi

FFS do you think Caroline sleeps.....patrolling the beauty world to protect us all. Bold was added by me.

Also she has been calling out people as she has been tagging them. She better hope her 'brand' can survive this as no other brand will be working with her again unless it is with gritted teeth (probably straightened with Invisalign on a freebie)
So, because she knows everything, she’s in a position to have a go at brands who haven’t donated or haven’t donated ‘enough’. Nobody else knows as much as she does. The arrogance knows no bounds.

These companies are going to absolutely loathe her after this. She’s going to use up any goodwill she may have had left with them and burn a lot of bridges.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
@Bazaar99 and @CrocodileRock thanks both. I just knew their names rang a bell from somewhere!

So, because she knows everything, she’s in a position to have a go at brands who haven’t donated or haven’t donated ‘enough’. Nobody else knows as much as she does. The arrogance knows no bounds.

These companies are going to absolutely loathe her after this. She’s going to use up any goodwill she may have had left with them and burn a lot of bridges.
She’ll be finished by the end of the year. The tit Kits will die off and it’ll be Caroline Who?? And it’ll be her own fault. All down the drain due to her ego.

She wants it both ways; she loves being seen as the supportive voice of the ‘industry’ , ‘go on give them some money , just a fiver’ but will not let anything get in the way of her making shedloads out of her followers via those overpriced skin kits.
Btw my angry face is agreeing with the anger you express! Not getting shirty with you for expressing it.

She’ll be finished by the end of the year. The tit Kits will die off and it’ll be Caroline Who?? And it’ll be her own fault. All down the drain due to her ego.
I’d love to be able to agree with you but I can’t see it. The freaks seem to lap it up, and as long as she has a big follower count certain brands will want to use her to advertise. I would hope that companies will look at her behaviour and review whether they want her to represent their various brands, but at the end of the day it’s all about money.

Reactions: 7
There's some poor sod on her FB group this morning who's job is in the travel sector and is at risk of redundancy , yet she's desperately trying to justify why she should buy one of these overpriced kits....this is not on

• Sad
Off the Covid-topic, but something that I think about whenever I see her talking about being a mother (maybe the only mother to love her children?) - my prayers and thoughts go out to her son's pregnant partner because I really do think CH would be the MIL from hell

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's some poor sod on her FB group this morning who's job is in the travel sector and is at risk of redundancy , yet she's desperately trying to justify why she should buy one of these overpriced kits....this is not on
I had a rant on another thread about this phenomenon, it's infuriating. Influencers and their marketers preying on these (mostly) women's desire to be part of something to sell them overpriced tit. Whether it's Hinch or anyone selling crap people don't NEED, I'm sure they argue that no-one HAS to buy these things but they target and exploit the 'whatever army' and #SomeBintMadeMeDoIt and use their extensive selling experience to make sure those that don't buy feel they've missed out. Advertising, overt and covert, works and they're masters at it.

Even if it's good quality, or "value" how many who buy these and are maybe struggling for cash are going to have a life improving experience from £250-ish of skincare versus the budget versions and spending the difference on something they actually need, a weekend break or something.

It boils my effing piss, to coin a well worn phrase.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
can we have a fun thread title for CH’s next thread? we have a lot of material to work with (“baby botox”, skin rocks, claiming to know everyone in the business)
I'll start it off if that's ok?
" I'll call you out if you don't donate, every one in the business is my mate "
"I'm a straight talking,no nonsense skin care guru, look out Boris I'm coming for you"
"Donate to the cause, beauty is on its knees, but I'll still be having my hair colour freebies"

• Haha
They're all genius but I vote for the freebies one. We can never let Caroline forget her midnight freebies while she was mouthing off about the industry

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.