Caroline Hirons #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue here everyone šŸ˜Š

A summary of the previous thread would be that in general, we were all questioning the type of merch she is selling - IE tacky mugs and bookmarks. Also it was pointed out that most of the influencers that have the book are borderline sycophantic or mentioned in there as a recommended brand so are obviously bias.

I just saw on Carolineā€™s Instagram stories that she had her hair dyed at Josh Wood Colour at midnight. There was nobody else in the salon. Itā€™s very ā€œherā€ to have to be the first to do something, isnā€™t it? The colourist said that she finally finished the appointment at 2:50AM! I think that goes above and beyond personally.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Free hair appointment too , that the likes of CH šŸ™„šŸ™„and all the other social media ilk get free hair at the expense of the fee paying general public never stops irritating the tit out of me.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Fried, crispy bleached hair reveal coming up. Considering itā€™s Josh Wood Iā€™m surprised her hair colour has a bit more finesse. She surely could have chucked a bottle of bleach on it and had the same effect.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know itā€™s up to the salon if it chooses to open at midnight, but I do feel sorry for the stylists staying up until 3am and then no doubt working all day today! Itā€™s very CH to get her hair done at midnight, sheā€™s sooo important she canā€™t wait.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Continue here everyone šŸ˜Š

A summary of the previous thread would be that in general, we were all questioning the type of merch she is selling - IE tacky mugs and bookmarks. Also it was pointed out that most of the influencers that have the book are borderline sycophantic or mentioned in there as a recommended brand so are obviously bias.

I just saw on Carolineā€™s Instagram stories that she had her hair dyed at Josh Wood Colour at midnight. There was nobody else in the salon. Itā€™s very ā€œherā€ to have to be the first to do something, isnā€™t it? The colourist said that she finally finished the appointment at 2:50AM! I think that goes above and beyond personally.
Im always so shocked that she gets her hair done at a high end place yet it looks so bad (am I being a witch?). Itā€™s just that it doesnā€™t look professionally done at all. A friend of mine would bleach her hair at home and it always looked amazing. I canā€™t get over how yellow and brassy CHs looks, unless thatā€™s the intent.

I wonder will she get her ridiculous lash extensions done again
Think she said she wouldnā€™t. Her husband doesnā€™t like them! They didnā€™t look good!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As info: press appt šŸ™„ it was gifted love. Stop being a pretentious hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know itā€™s up to the salon if it chooses to open at midnight, but I do feel sorry for the stylists staying up until 3am and then no doubt working all day today! Itā€™s very CH to get her hair done at midnight, sheā€™s sooo important she canā€™t wait.
And for free - FFS - why do they call it ā€˜pressā€™ it is ffffing free of charge in the hope that they will post their bleach straw like hair on insta so that other people go there. I would never go there on account of the fact that most people you see there are having ā€˜pressā€™ cuts and colour so no wonder their prices are so high. Oh and because none of the haircuts and colour actually look very nice.

Reactions: 11
totally agree, it always looks so brassy and yellow even freshly done! She needs a good toner on it. I also think she would look so much more attractive with dark brown hair. Her skin is yellow and hair is yellow ... itā€™s not a good look

Reactions: 13
Just seen her stories, the roots look like theyā€™ve overcooked with the bleach. I think they call it hot roots!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Goes on and on about supporting the beauty industry and then accepts a free hair treatment just minutes after they are allowed to open again.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
totally agree, it always looks so brassy and yellow even freshly done! She needs a good toner on it. I also think she would look so much more attractive with dark brown hair. Her skin is yellow and hair is yellow ... itā€™s not a good look
Yes, the colour doesn't suit her skin tone at all. I know she does it cause it's easier to maintain, but honestly, I think grey would look much nicer.

Reactions: 4
Good point...
I think itā€™s because she would need to get it done so much more often if she was brunette.

I saw a photo of her new hair and (maybe it was the light) but it looks ALOT better than previous post Salon trips! Itā€™s less brassy and yellow and more white blonde.

Reactions: 1
She's not and never has been "press".
This. She isn't. Who is she to think she's entitled to this special treatment. I'm so angry. There are others, keyworkers etc who deserve to be first in for a free cut and colour.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.