Caroline Hirons #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t the last kit sell out in like 3 minutes? It’s crazy. CH’s minions really will buy anything.

In the Facebook group, I saw someone make a post saying they feel bad because they were too tired to do their routine last night and I’m just baffled by the post itself and the comments! OMG it’s ok, it’s just a mistake, don’t do it again, your face won’t fall off, it’s fine OMG today is a new day, etc! 🤢

It’s not that deep, please. I haven’t done a proper skincare routine in months because I’m too depressed and suffering badly with haemochromatosis* at the mo, but my face is still intact. I bet the freaks reading this will shriek in horror. I’ve stayed indoors mind, if that helps. 🙄

*I’m only 29, ffs 😩😂
Can’t be arsed to scroll through all the sycophantic comments but I’m sure I noticed a few people moaning about how unfairly the kits were distributed last time, and hoping it would be a better system this time round. Not a clue what that was all about, but no doubt there’s always going to be some who miss out when there’s a limited supply. Especially when CH creates an atmosphere of competition and fomo over the buying of them. People seem to feel really aggrieved if they can’t part with £300!

Reactions: 6
Her "freaks" will just gobble up whatever she's selling
I am a member of the freaks group and some have taken the day off work for the launch 🙈
For the last kit loads of them bought both. Absolutely ridiculous.

If there’s some great products in there and the value is good I would consider but these sad bastards will buy anything she recommends.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The beauty backed campaign seems a bit of a mess. She has stories criticising people having a facial (Anything Joshua) and barbers not using the right PPE or any at all.

So is the campaign wanting the government to allow beauty salons to re open? Or do they agree it’s not safe to re open these kind of services but they want financial aid? If so, why is the charity plugging the gap which will help the government off the hook or providing such aid? I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell. Encouraging "prepping" to buy her "kits". It's disgusting.
I just can’t fathom the greed. On both sides. Hers for creating this insane atmosphere of frenzy and hype to get her kits sold. Then the folks metaphorically trampling over one another to buy them, sometimes both kits. It’s all just ludicrous to me. This is overpriced, overhyped, tit to put on your face. That’s all.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’d rather use sandpaper and lard than buy one of her tacky kits 😤
Can't stop thinking about this
4aptur.jpg

I'm gonna package it in some old orange plastic satsuma netting

£50. Join the waitlist, peasants!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The obsession with camouflage is ironic though, given that she’s trying to push a clear complexion that doesn’t need to be hidden?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Given it’s such a bad time for the beauty industry shouldn’t she just be asking people to donate to her initiative or spend money on treatments once salons and spas can open up again? Rather than encouraging them to pay hundreds of pounds for another one of her kits?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Taking the day off work to buy a kit? Get a life!
What a bunch of saddos. She whips up a frenzy and these dullards buy it......literally 🙄

I just can’t fathom the greed. On both sides. Hers for creating this insane atmosphere of frenzy and hype to get her kits sold. Then the folks metaphorically trampling over one another to buy them, sometimes both kits. It’s all just ludicrous to me. This is overpriced, overhyped, tit to put on your face. That’s all.
She’s got greedy and grabby 🤬

Reactions: 5
Given it’s such a bad time for the beauty industry shouldn’t she just be asking people to donate to her initiative or spend money on treatments once salons and spas can open up again? Rather than encouraging them to pay hundreds of pounds for another one of her kits?
She wants it both ways; she loves being seen as the supportive voice of the ‘industry’ , ‘go on give them some money , just a fiver’ but will not let anything get in the way of her making shedloads out of her followers via those overpriced skin kits.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Good point. It kind of jars with the beauty backed campaign. Am guessing online retailers and diy beauty items have soared in the lockdown, so it’s a bit weird to encourage people to spend more money on a kit whilst simultaneously trying to say save the beauty industry. Few people can afford both.

Reactions: 7
@-ing Chris Whitty FFS....she's coming for you Professor Whitty!!! Shitting himself, I'm sure. For a start he's not a politician, he's a scientist doing his job. This woman is awful. Suppose the week before you start flogging stupid grabby beauty boxes is a good week to start a "charidee". How are they going to disburse the money properly, assess the validity of the claims and keep within the Charity regs? You'd need to employ someone full time to administer this and that's going to cost a huge chunk of what she's raised already. Idiotic.

Awful performative self serving bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have a sort of friend who follows her on IG and keeps dribbling over her every post. Lost all respect for her!! Does anyone else have friends they see adoring her!😂

Reactions: 1
I was thinking the same thing.... have they fallen out?
Is this the same Sali as mentioned at the India knight thread?

If so, then she's probably quite because her BFF Indias fiancee/husband has been given a (pathetic) sentence for taking indecent pictures of a very small child and som cp on his electronics.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm on her fb group- but now just to look on in horror! ...originally it was helpful as a 55 yr old woman needing some pointers( and got a great box from Space NK at the time a couple of years ago for around £100) ....however it's now become glaringly obvious she's seen a market and is cashing in on it...I know of a student ( who's on another group I'm on ) who's absolutely obsessed with skin care and spends 100's £/ month in skincare!...how is that sustainable?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
@-ing Chris Whitty FFS....she's coming for you Professor Whitty!!! Shitting himself, I'm sure. For a start he's not a politician, he's a scientist doing his job. This woman is awful. Suppose the week before you start flogging stupid grabby beauty boxes is a good week to start a "charidee". How are they going to disburse the money properly, assess the validity of the claims and keep within the Charity regs? You'd need to employ someone full time to administer this and that's going to cost a huge chunk of what she's raised already. Idiotic.

Awful performative self serving bullshit.
She’s deluded, but thankfully the money is being distributed via an actual established charity: www.hairandbeautycharity.org

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.